Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Does having high relationship with classmates(In my case Cool clique) negates slut rep in school? I completed Niko's special event thn went to school next day and triggered the event confronting Niko but as soon it ended I got invite from cool clique to join them. Although all the events regarding that quest triggers just fine, Classmates react as if nothing happened day before. So is it supposed to be just like that, bug or my save's broken?

P.S- only used cheat for Money and minor state effects( Sleep and eat).

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Does having high relationship with classmates(In my case Cool clique) negates slut rep in school? I completed Niko's special event thn went to school next day and triggered the event confronting Niko but as soon it ended I got invite from cool clique to join them. Although all the events regarding that quest triggers just fine, Classmates react as if nothing happened day before. So is it supposed to be just like that, bug or my save's broken?

They have been working on Niko, not sure if they are finished. Last time I did the Niko quest MC got kicked out of the cool kids and they only talked to her when alone.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Possible glitch or inaccurate description - "If the PC's goes below 20 too many times, her maximum Willpower will be decreased."
I have noticed before that every time it falls below 20 it decreases by 1 until it reaches 50. After that it no longer falls.
50 is the minimum value for max willpower, 200 the maximum. The rate it falls at seems a bit off but we're working out some willpower issuaes currently so will have to look at it when that is resolved.

There were no further reactions to Niko events added for the kids but slut rep max is higher for cool kids and jocks than nerds but depends how bad its was before hand, you might well stil be good as we increased the range on it.

Violet Kitten

Writer of Romantic Love Stories.
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
That is not supposed to be happening. When nutluck and I overhauled the clique events, I forgot to update my Niko files to fit it. I just pushed a fix to the repo that I hope will fix the problem. ;)

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Possible glitch or inaccurate description - "If the PC takes a dance lesson at the Community Center and her Modern Dancing skill is 50 or higher, there is a 50% chance that Albina will appear with her dance troupe, the Starlets. If the PC stays and watches them, she can ask to join."
With 73 consecutive attempts (counted) to join, a negative result is always obtained. It is very different from 50%. And Svetlana is not accepted in the group.

People would rate your appearance as a 9 out of 10.
54 Modern Dancing
193 Attractiveness

No cheats, no mods.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Possible glitch or inaccurate description - "If the PC takes a dance lesson at the Community Center and her Modern Dancing skill is 50 or higher, there is a 50% chance that Albina will appear with her dance troupe, the Starlets. If the PC stays and watches them, she can ask to join."
With 73 consecutive attempts (counted) to join, a negative result is always obtained. It is very different from 50%. And Svetlana is not accepted in the group.

People would rate your appearance as a 9 out of 10.
54 Modern Dancing
193 Attractiveness

No cheats, no mods.
I know that if you are an outcast you get a negative result until you join a group. A low relationship with Albina may affect it.

Reactions: malemamale

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Why did this happen?
glife001.jpg

Edit: It seems counting children age in this menu resets when year changes. It then starts over for about 1 week (from day 1) and then freezes. (bug shown on all 3 characters I have with children)
On the children menus themselves the count continues normally until 12 months.

And since we're talking about children, I have a suggestion to make, one of many, but this should be easy to implement. In the OOX debug the children eye and hair colors are given. This should be shown in the children menus too.

Also a text bug in the journal that I only saw when twins are involved:
glife002.jpg

Last edited:

jaksonmaxi

Sep 21, 2018
Hi, is there anyone else tham just me that has problems with downloading the files? when I try to download my browsers just crash out of nothing mid download. is there anything i can do to fix this?

jaksonmaxi

Sep 21, 2018
i cant run these mods for some reason any one know a fix? Capture error.PNG Capture mods.PNG I have circled what i can't run and posted a picture of the error code.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
i cant run these mods for some reason any one know a fix? View attachment 820540 View attachment 820541 I have circled what i can't run and posted a picture of the error code.
First if you haven't, create a folder in the main folder and name it Mod. Install all mods in that folder. Open the cheat menu (three dots and three lines) in game click on the mods tab (top right) click on the install mods and type in bestmod (no qsp) Should work.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
Sep 29, 2019
Sorry but why the new dev Build is 0.8.2 if we are at normal Build 0.8.3?
i cant run these mods for some reason any one know a fix? View attachment 820540 View attachment 820541 I have circled what i can't run and posted a picture of the error code.
Cherrypop and bestmod dont work right in the last build.They work only if you have a Save from an older Build with the Mods active in it.The other 2 i don't use so i don't know if they still Work right.To use Mods you need to make a Folder called Mod in the main Folder after you put all Mods inside that folder.Inside must be the qsp alone and then the bestmod Folder -inside that folder only images.

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Hi, is there anyone else tham just me that has problems with downloading the files? when I try to download my browsers just crash out of nothing mid download. is there anything i can do to fix this?
I guess you use Mega and Firefox. If I'm right, use either the Mega app for Windows/Linux or the Chromium (Chrome) browser.

Last edited:

sufiking7812

May 12, 2017
I am getting an issue where my additional desc section just has public Wc options. I can not find anyway to refreash or close/cancel it out to return to what was being shown before (phone,atributes,moods and so on icons.) Is there anyway to reset that area back to working order or am i screwed with this save ? I know if i load other play troughs it works but the one i was currently working on/with it seems ot be stuck just showing public wc options.

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
I came across a very interesting bug with tits.
I used cheating like all the sewing and the 8 main attributes increased from 30 to 40. As a result, every day the size of Sveta's breasts increased and when reached H I started all over again.

Maybe not a bug, because I happened size of the Sveta's breasts from AA to become C within 2-3 months.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I gave another try to go after Katja with my new "cool kids - beautiful" character. This is not merely an annoyance, I'm straight-out angry. If it is not a bug, this is the most insane grind I have ever encountered in any game. It is now november and for the past 2 in-game months all that I've done is gone to school, talk with Katja during breaks, do homework in her room and chat chat chat chat .... chat chat chat chat chat chat chat, bring face closer > kiss > out, then go back in her room, chat chat chat. No time for work or anything because all that I do is chat chat chat after school.
Rarely I get the "lick> strapon sex" chain. Never did Tamara came in.
Also Vicky and Vanya invited me 2 times already to their house, but still only Katja room is available when hitting Meynold residence.
I guess I'll chat chat chat some more. Argh, this is hell.
(no cheats used ever - only easy peasy dificulty after day 1)

Edit: There is some definite bug here. Sometimes when I go with Katja after school and choose to do homework in her room the "actions" window remains blank without any option to proceed. I had the same blank "actions" window some other time when I choose to "walk around and talk" after school.

Last edited:

teqsodlim

Sep 16, 2018
Not sure about 7.2 you can download 8.1 from the front page and the cheat menu is built into the game (Three lines and dots by the purse and phone at the top right )
Thanks for replying but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work... the old version had the menu and phone in an "options" window to the right, but every version I've downloaded since 7.2 has a different options window. I no longer see purse, menu, etc., just console commands and debugging.

Not sure what my issue is but thanks for taking the time.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for replying but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work... the old version had the menu and phone in an "options" window to the right, but every version I've downloaded since 7.2 has a different options window. I no longer see purse, menu, etc., just console commands and debugging.

Not sure what my issue is but thanks for taking the time.
Try CTRL 3 to open the additional description menu or look to the settings menu, show/hide (top left),

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Sorry but why the new dev Build is 0.8.2 if we are at normal Build 0.8.3?

Cherrypop and bestmod dont work right in the last build.They work only if you have a Save from an older Build with the Mods active in it.The other 2 i don't use so i don't know if they still Work right.To use Mods you need to make a Folder called Mod in the main Folder after you put all Mods inside that folder.Inside must be the qsp alone and then the bestmod Folder -inside that folder only images.
0.8.1.3 is not 0.8.3 ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes