Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How to trigger olu's quest without high slut rep? I regularly bought things from pharmacy but it didn't trigger anything as of now, Any idea?
You visited the aunt at home and talked to her. And visited her place and meet Olu as well?

May 24, 2020
There is a bug in the bestmod, Bandit showed up on my first visit but after that, he is a no show. I'm running addedflavour and StreetEvents. (if that helps)

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
You visited the aunt at home and talked to her. And visited her place and meet Olu as well?
I visited and talked to the aunt but couldn't find olu though, Every time I visit the apartment it's just aunt Luda there. So after I buy those things, I'm supposed to go visit them both, right? Also do I need to look for some specific triggers like dialogue in pharmacy or etc?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I visited and talked to the aunt but couldn't find olu though, Every time I visit the apartment it's just aunt Luda there. So after I buy those things, I'm supposed to go visit them both, right? Also do I need to look for some specific triggers like dialogue in pharmacy or etc?
It's chance based if you meet Olu in the door or not. You need to have been a steady buyer of condoms, birth controls, whatever to get a repute with the aunt as well though.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
There is a bug in the bestmod, Bandit showed up on my first visit but after that, he is a no show. I'm running addedflavour and StreetEvents. (if that helps)
I guess Bestmod is unstable for current version as of now but mine works fine since I'm also using mentioned mods so I don't think they are messing with it. Maybe try disabling other mods and see if it works, Also did you by chance use time or location cheat? Cause they tend to mess up lot of things.
It's chance based if you meet Olu in the door or not. You need to have been a steady buyer of condoms, birth controls, whatever to get a repute with the aunt as well though.
I guess will have to try out save spam thn, btw Is there any variable to find out repute with aunt or progress with that quest?

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I guess Bestmod is unstable for current version as of now but mine works fine since I'm also using mentioned mods so I don't think they are messing with it. Maybe try disabling other mods and see if it works, Also did you by chance use time or location cheat? Cause they tend to mess up lot of things.

I guess will have to try out save spam thn, btw Is there any variable to find out repute with aunt or progress with that quest?
Bigger the slut you are the better I guess :p

Lance Boyle

Aug 22, 2017
My girl's guitar is magic. If she picks it up in the residential area apartment it teleports her to her parent's apartment in Pavlosk.

Sep 29, 2019
My girl's guitar is magic. If she picks it up in the residential area apartment it teleports her to her parent's apartment in Pavlosk.
Its the Bug from what i write above.For me it happen if i play New in Town.What is a little bit funny then as the family is not ingame but i can interact with them and make even some quest.

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Hello,
I guess I ran into a purse bug - it just disappeared.
I started out as a schoolgirl without magic. On the second day I went to look for the purse in the barn. Then I went to St. Petersburg for a rope, a bottle and yoga, stole cosmetics and returned to Pavlovsk. I went to the library and the bag was gone. At what point between St. Petersburg and leaving the library disappeared I can not say. But the bottle and cosmetics are here, and at G&M the purse is not available for purchase as it probably raised a availability flag in the game.

Edit: I started the game the same way. The purse disappeared again.
I did the following experiment: Sveta put on the stolen cosmetics in the evening, she took a bath and slept in the morning the purse was available.
In other words, on the evening of the second day, the purse is available, but on the morning of the third day, the purse is missing. However, when in the evening on the second day Sveta puts on cosmetics and bathes in the morning on the third day, the purse is available.
The experiment was repeated three times with the same result.

No cheats, no mods. And of course My&Google translate.
Girl Life 0.8.1.3

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Any chance of pregnancy with a lousy 20 "current potency" during ovulation (1 unfert egg available) or I'm wasting my time savescuming this?

Later Edit: it was a waste of time with few hundreds reloads and no positive result.
Now I'm trying with 133 potency. Already around 30 reloads, no result. I will persevere for a while.
Used the TV or bench to pass the time (until ovulation over), but I think I'll use the park or something else from now on.

Last edited:

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
I guess I caught a bug with intelligence.
Sveta is engaged only in sports(kickboxing 7-8 times a day) and sewing (average 3 hours a day) and none of what is described . For one month of training each activity for 30 minutes a day push-ups, crunches, yoga and jumping rope, intelligence rose from 46 to 49.
In my opinion, the spirit rises too slowly. During the same period the spirit rose from 31-32 to 36. In other words, for 18 hours of total yoga practice, the spirit rose by 4 units.

06:53 Thursday 7 July 2016
Summer Break.

0.8.1.3 no cheat, no mod

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I guess I caught a bug with intelligence.
Sveta is engaged only in sports(kickboxing 6-7 times a day) and sewing (average 3 hours a day) and none of what is described . For one month of training each activity for 30 minutes a day push-ups, crunches, yoga and jumping rope, intelligence rose from 46 to 49.
In my opinion, the spirit rises too slowly. During the same period the spirit rose from 31-32 to 36. In other words, for 18 hours of total yoga practice, the spirit rose by 4 units.

06:53 Thursday 7 July 2016
Summer Break.

0.8.1.3 no cheat, no mod
Why would you train your intelligence doing work out and sport? Read books, do good in school, study, do homework... you know... stuff that train your brain not your abs :p

As for the spirit? idk, try church :p

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Why would you train your intelligence doing work out and sport? Read books, do good in school, study, do homework... you know... stuff that train your brain not your abs :p

As for the spirit? idk, try church :p

I'm not trying to increase intelligence through sports, but I'm complaining that it's increasing;) And that's why I think it's a bug.

Google translate

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I'm not trying to increase intelligence through sports, but I'm complaining that it's increasing;) And that's why I think it's a bug.

Google translate
There is a lot of overlap affecting intelligence and all the other traits. Sewing may have a minor part, going to school has a major part. Not sure why you would not want it to increase. Intelligence increases mana.

Reactions: malemamale

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Let Niko ruin her, that seems best fit for a Goth looking to get knocked up.
I played through it now and I don't like it. It fits a "slut" better. Niko also avoids to cum inside her and prostitution doesn't suit her. Nonetheless, this wasn't a total waste for 2 reasons:
1. I like it enough that I might play another character through it. Maybe a socialite. It has some bugs though.
2. I found out Radomir would actually be able to impregnate in boy's bathroom. I'll just do that for the "goth". Easy to time too. Now I'm wondering if I should do it after she's "ruined" or just reload much earlier.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I played through it now and I don't like it. It fits a "slut" better. Niko also avoids to cum inside her and prostitution doesn't suit her. Nonetheless, this wasn't a total waste for 2 reasons:
1. I like it enough that I might play another character through it. Maybe a socialite. It has some bugs though.
2. I found out Radomir would actually be able to impregnate in boy's bathroom. I'll just do that for the "goth". Easy to time too. Now I'm wondering if I should do it after she's "ruined" or just reload much earlier.
I would have thought going after a guy that won't get her pregnant only for him to force her into prostitution would be exactly as depressing as a Goth would be into. A slut wouldn't need to go down this route, they'd just put on a tiny skirt and go out whoring.
Then again there's a lot of differnet ways to be a Goth and a slut so I guess we had different pictures in our heads.

Reactions: Genjurooo
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes