Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can someone help me out, I'm running bestmod and bandit doesn't show up. I'm running other mods could they be the problem. The mod loads fine I even get the option to turn bandit on all the time.
Did you check grandparents barn in village? If yes thn reinstall your mods again. I'm also using other mods along with bestmod and it's working just fine.

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Hello,
I'm new and I have a few unanswered search questions:
- 1500 is the maximum value of health
- 1000 is the maximum value of stamina
- how to gain weight. I overeat at every meal and I don't gain weight.

Google translate

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I have found a bug, and tested it a few times.

I mysteriously "lose" the cheap guitar. This has happened on more than one character and it appears to be random (I can't duplicate the loss). The first time it happened, I thought it may have been an in-game mechanic triggered by robbery. Then I started a new life and carefully saved the game with a special save "guitar". Weirdly I never lost the guitar. Just started a new game [btw it's a really good game!] and I lost the guitar almost straight away. I bought it in St P, then returned home, practised once, placed guitar next to bed. Went to bed, got up etc. Saved game. Went to Grandparents, but got bored so reloaded saved game and the guitar has disappeared. No prompts in room to pic up / place. Spent a day in city to see if busking would trigger anyway [nope] then came back but still no guitar. Thanks!

EDIT: no mods

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Hello,
I'm new and I have a few unanswered search questions:
- 1500 is the maximum value of health
- 1000 is the maximum value of stamina
- how to gain weight. I overeat at every meal and I don't gain weight.

Google translate
Not working out should increase weight.

Reactions: malemamale

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Not working out should increase weight.
It didn't work out with Sveta, but thanks for the answer :)

I tried it during the Christmas holidays. In the morning I eat at 6 o'clock, at 7 o'clock again, I go to sparring with Gustav (without training), I overeat with a burger, a singing lesson, I go home and overeat, and before going to bed I overeat again. No sports, no sex, no extra walks.
And so for ten days, and Svetlana's weight is still the same, only her endurance dropped, which is normal with this laziness;)

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I have a question on Natasha Pregnacy. I can now get Kola to screwing her, but have not seen her with a baby bump yet. I did notice in the save files using the save editor (thanks Joshua Tree), there is a Natbelqw Pregday variable. I have no idea if that means she is, or could be..... Is it a perhaps I have not waited enough months for her to show?

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I have a question on Natasha Pregnacy. I can now get Kola to screwing her, but have not seen her with a baby bump yet. I did notice in the save files using the save editor (thanks Joshua Tree), there is a Natbelqw Pregday variable. I have no idea if that means she is, or could be..... Is it a perhaps I have not waited enough months for her to show?
From what I understand the NatbelQW['pregday'] is set to the day Natasha got pregnant. After 90 days passes, she should start showing a bump, and after 200 days since impregnation she should be noticeably pregnant (at least when visiting her apartment).

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Any idea how to progress with Nicholas and his family?
Got the job as a live-in maid (through reference from the hotel receptionist in Pavlovsk), though my character is still in school. Gala and Tanya are both indiferent to my char after about 3 weeks and whenever I talk to Tanya about "taking University seriously", she replies "why should I listen to you?".

Is there a guide anywhere? The wiki doesn't seem to have anything on it. Neither does the FAQ.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Noticed something - Image update 8.1.1 is in the Google drive folder, but not the Mega folder. People who didn't get it might have some missing images.
Its included in the 0.8.1 main image pack, or so I was told

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any idea how to progress with Nicholas and his family?
Got the job as a live-in maid (through reference from the hotel receptionist in Pavlovsk), though my character is still in school. Gala and Tanya are both indiferent to my char after about 3 weeks and whenever I talk to Tanya about "taking University seriously", she replies "why should I listen to you?".

Is there a guide anywhere? The wiki doesn't seem to have anything on it. Neither does the FAQ.
It was worked on a lot but the trigger to getting nic to notice you was going commando and cleaning in the kitchen in the morning while he is still there.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
It'd be nice if someone could spend some time pairing the underwear together so you can buy the same sets from the same store.

As it stands now, there are only very few bras and panties that you can match from the same store and you have to visit different stores for the rest.

It's a bit of a nightmare.
We are planning this. The idea is to make complete underwear sets that will act as bra and panties. This would then allow for things like teddies, bodysuits and lingerie sets but would let us put matching sets out there. Working out how to do this so it fits various existing situations is not easy so it'll be a bit of time before we have that worked out.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I don't think that fits either. The way I see her is as a stuckup bitch that wouldn't fug a truck driver (i have a custom char for that) and would only settle for someone she perceives as superior. I'll have her raped and that's the end of it :).

Now I have doubts about the "goth girl" impregnation. The first time PC gets wasted at the slave hotel and gets rape tortured (no impregnation at this point) the dude asks if she "liked being dominated". Of course not!!! Le goth girl should be somewhat masochistic, but not overly submissive. I'm 4 days away from ovulation with this chick and still can't decide who should do the deed. An alternative I gave some thought to, was to take the taxi and not pay the fare, yet I'm not convinced it fits her either.
Let Niko ruin her, that seems best fit for a Goth looking to get knocked up.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The Music part with the guitar cause a bug if you play New in town.If you use the Guitar/Take it or place it near the Desk you get transfer direct in your Mothers Home.
then why you can give Blowjobs or fuck around from the start on even with complete strangers but you can not Wear or at least buy the Clothes that you want/like why you are to Shy?
That is her personality, she has been sheltered and stiffled by her Mom. She is determined to be sexual as a means of rebelion but she's still the shy quiet girl that barely gets noticed.
I'll notify the correct person regarding the guitar.

EDIT: Bug had been located and fixed on repo already.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have found a bug, and tested it a few times.

I mysteriously "lose" the cheap guitar. This has happened on more than one character and it appears to be random (I can't duplicate the loss). The first time it happened, I thought it may have been an in-game mechanic triggered by robbery. Then I started a new life and carefully saved the game with a special save "guitar". Weirdly I never lost the guitar. Just started a new game [btw it's a really good game!] and I lost the guitar almost straight away. I bought it in St P, then returned home, practised once, placed guitar next to bed. Went to bed, got up etc. Saved game. Went to Grandparents, but got bored so reloaded saved game and the guitar has disappeared. No prompts in room to pic up / place. Spent a day in city to see if busking would trigger anyway [nope] then came back but still no guitar. Thanks!

EDIT: no mods
Known issue with fix on the repo, thanks for reporting it anyway! :)

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
How to trigger olu's quest without high slut rep? I regularly bought things from pharmacy but it didn't trigger anything as of now, Any idea?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes