Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I have trouble finding Meadow in the village, I spent entire 2 in-game days walking through the village but still couldn't find it. Is it a bug?

Jul 28, 2019
Great insight, thanks.
He doesn't have any. Nonetheless I'm still pursuing him a little longer in the hopes he has shared images. Otherwise I have to wait until University and breed with the Dean.

Nah, I want someone closer to be goth-like. Like Radomir or the Patchwork clerk. The rest of gopniks don't really fit the bill.

Good if true. Whoever taps Anushka is fine.

Later Edit:
This is a serious letdown. Anushka's "friends" don't impregnate the PC (they don't cum inside her) and Tsarev doesn't seem to progress either.
In order to not break-out-of-character, there might still be some masochistic alternatives for the "goth girl", like the slave hotel (bdsm club would have been much better if it had content). But the "good girl" has no real alternative. In her description she likes to hang with older men and is somewhat of a teacher's pet. Stepfather is a lousy driver, while uncle Misha is a lowlife. Without breaking out of character she'd only get breeded by a professor (and wouldn't break the rules like a lowly gopnik for it). I guess, I'll have her raped in the park and be done with it.
Maybe she could be 'daddys girl' with her real father?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I have trouble finding Meadow in the village, I spent entire 2 in-game days walking through the village but still couldn't find it. Is it a bug?
If you are talking about the meadow in Gadukino it has been changed. Go to the woods from the forest road and go for a walk. It will eventually show up.

Reactions: Herokuyon

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Maybe she could be 'daddys girl' with her real father?
I don't think that fits either. The way I see her is as a stuckup bitch that wouldn't fug a truck driver (i have a custom char for that) and would only settle for someone she perceives as superior. I'll have her raped and that's the end of it :).

Now I have doubts about the "goth girl" impregnation. The first time PC gets wasted at the slave hotel and gets rape tortured (no impregnation at this point) the dude asks if she "liked being dominated". Of course not!!! Le goth girl should be somewhat masochistic, but not overly submissive. I'm 4 days away from ovulation with this chick and still can't decide who should do the deed. An alternative I gave some thought to, was to take the taxi and not pay the fare, yet I'm not convinced it fits her either.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
If you are talking about the meadow in Gadukino it has been changed. Go to the woods from the forest road and go for a walk. It will eventually show up.
Oh, Thanks a lot I finally found it. So it's safe to assume that Wiki and FAQ are totally outdated, right?

Sep 29, 2019
Oh, Thanks a lot I finally found it. So it's safe to assume that Wiki and FAQ are totally outdated, right?
Not all.A lot was write long ago but many things was change from the time the Wiki was write and no one hold it actually anymore but somthing is still actually.

Last edited:

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Noticed something - Image update 8.1.1 is in the Google drive folder, but not the Mega folder. People who didn't get it might have some missing images.

Reactions: Dflik

rosenwald

Jun 11, 2019
help after meet tamara in the restaurant I can't meet her anymore, is it the end of content or did I do something that makes me stuck?

International

Dec 9, 2019
How do you get Katja knocked up? I've been taking her to the park to fuck random gopniks for a couple months, will that work, or there is a special scene that leads to it?

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
It'd be nice if someone could spend some time pairing the underwear together so you can buy the same sets from the same store.

As it stands now, there are only very few bras and panties that you can match from the same store and you have to visit different stores for the rest.

It's a bit of a nightmare.

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
How do you get Katja knocked up? I've been taking her to the park to fuck random gopniks for a couple months, will that work, or there is a special scene that leads to it?
When I got her pregnant, she said that she fucked Voinov at the Christmas party at school.

So after a little bit of digging it seems like a hardcoded pregnancy that always trigger after February 2018.
Python:
if katjaPreg = 0 and month >= 2 and year > 2017: katjaPreg = 1

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
The Music part with the guitar cause a bug if you play New in town.If you use the Guitar/Take it or place it near the Desk you get transfer direct in your Mothers Home.
then why you can give Blowjobs or fuck around from the start on even with complete strangers but you can not Wear or at least buy the Clothes that you want/like why you are to Shy?

International

Dec 9, 2019
When I got her pregnant, she said that she fucked Voinov at the Christmas party at school.

So after a little bit of digging it seems like a hardcoded pregnancy that always trigger after February 2018.
Python:
if katjaPreg = 0 and month >= 2 and year > 2017: katjaPreg = 1
Thanks, that's less fun than I was hoping.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
2 issues:
- some images don't show in any qsp players. For example Vika image doesn't show up (even though it has images in her folder). Also black very long "updo" haircut portrait. There are a few more, but I don't remember them all now.

- how to deal with sore and swollen breasts? My custom character gave birth 5 months ago and didn't lactate (probably because 140cm and AAcup), but she had sore and swollen breasts icon all this time.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
What should I do to move forward in Sonia community dance event? I mean am I supposed to help her or leave her be?

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
In the industrial part of the city there is a Community center where there are courses for cars, singing, etc. There is also a Performance course that Sveta pays for, but I don't see any change in the indicator.

For at least a month, the "Mana" indicator has stopped rising. Is there anything I can do to keep it growing?

Google translate :(

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Helping her advances the quest. Leaving her be doesn't do anything except deprive you of a lot of content.
Thanks for quick reply, Imo other choice of leave her be seemed to be correct one in that situation considering the quest is about her fall in social ladder.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for quick reply, Imo other choice of leave her be seemed to be correct one in that situation considering the quest is about her fall in social ladder.
It's one of the few choices you don't have in this game, you can slow her fall but can't stop it.

May 24, 2020
Can someone help me out, I'm running bestmod and bandit doesn't show up. I'm running other mods could they be the problem. The mod loads fine I even get the option to turn bandit on all the time.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes