Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Sveta got impregnated by stepfather. Is there a way to avoid mother throwing her out?

If you put in in the cycle menu that you don't know, who the father is or at least someone another than brother or stepfather, then talk to your mother, she should not throw you out. After this you can put in in the cycle menu, that you think that the father is the stepfather. At least it worked for me this way.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
When Sveta is a student at the university and living in the dorm, after a random date in St. Petersburg she always gets teleported to Pavlovsk. Is there a way to avoid this and stay in the city?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I haven't played the game in a while but there are two observations I have with regards to social groups.

1) I'm the hottest girl at school yet it doesn't add to my cool kid's standing. Okay, I can see it might be hard to imply but if you hit 8/10 on a daily basis then it should be a factor.

2) Why doesn't volleyball add to the Jock Group? I sunk teo months (in game) worth of effort into it and I get nothing..

Edit: Also whose Cornflakes did Emily Ratajkowski piss in?
Your looks are only part of it, friendships seem to make up the most part. (Could have a high slut standing and that will not let you join or get you kicked out.)

Volleyball is not part of the school, after hours activity, it has it's own story.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Your looks are only part of it, friendships seem to make up the most part. (Could have a high slut standing and that will not let you join or get you kicked out.)

Volleyball is not part of the school, after hours activity, it has it's own story.

Oh, I kinda get it, it should be changed.

My Sveta is a constant 10/10 and it doesn't change social standing at all, the cool kids are " the popular, cool and beautiful." If you are beautiful, it should change stuff

I get that Volleyball is an out of school activity, however, I feel it should contribute. She's a full on athelete and star player (even if the coach doesn't think so) and that should count for something. It's annoying that non-athletic abilities play a bigger part on jock rating than athletic abilities do.

However, I have to admit, having the social group bar has made me waaaaay too obsessed with social standing and less obsessed about having fun, so just like high school ;)

Reactions: Genjurooo

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Also, I'm using Caylee Cowan as my Av for Sveta and I would like to change some of her modelling pics. I get how you can change the pics, but how hard is it to change the text that goes with them?

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I get how you can change the pics, but how hard is it to change the text that goes with them?
If you know how to work notepad, much less anything more elaborate, you can easily do it.

Don't exactly remember where I got my QGen from, but this seems to be a working link:

Basically just "Find" whatever text you want and change that. There's some basic syntax requirements (don't forget the apostrophes on BOTH ends - hah, reminds me of the Lots of Irritating Single Parentasis programming language of yore...), but if you just dump replacement text in it's damn elementary, dear Watson.

Been working on extension of guitar trying scenes for the shop myself, just to mess around with things. Got the text in, and the nested clauses seem to be working well enough (it got... complex due to "feature creep"), but outside circumstances made me put this aside and I still have to look up a bunch of variables I wanted referenced there...

At this point kind of unsure if I shouldn't wait for the new version before sending it for Kevin's approval as "offishul" submission or not, either.

Anyway, long rambling short, QGen makes text changes extremely easy... and the scripting side of things isn't that demanding, either. For me, the main challenge is figuring out all those largely undocumented variables, but that's not that difficult, either - just takes time to Learn them ALL!!one!1! considering how large the scope of the game is.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
When Sveta is a student at the university and living in the dorm, after a random date in St. Petersburg she always gets teleported to Pavlovsk. Is there a way to avoid this and stay in the city?
You can set your current home in the menu, I can't recall exactly where off hand but that will fix this issue.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
In the character menu (the silhouette on the top left) Your current home is ....
Right, there is this choise. Sadly "Dorms" at the university seem not to count, since the only option is still Pavlovsk. Means no random dating during studiing. To be realistic, there is mostly no time for dating if you're studiing seriously anyway ;-). Learning first, personal life afterwards...

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019

After beating Christina, she doesn't show up in the outcast group either at school or in the journal, instead she shows up in the outcast group only in the cheat-relationship menu (playing as outcast slut).

Also I need a way to get rid of a bra in this version. Any ideas?

LOL... yeah, come on Mom, just be reasonable! :)
kek
well, should have thrown both out. I see some cool choices here. Like:
1) - if sveta has slut rep thrown both out (keeps kolka) and henceforth they live in the garage
1.a) -then stepfather hooks up with some other classmate's mom (maybe that Natasha nerd) but doesn't take sveta to that apartment because slut, leaving her to live in the garage until she earns trust of the nerd and nerd's mom by repairing her rep or dominating/bribing the girl. Or if some other classmate's single mom family, various options.
2)- if sveta doesn't have slut rep mom throws only the stepfather out (and calls the police on him or something)

Or just throws her out, but in time (few months) if relation high with stepfather, mom takes sveta back (cause stepfather convinces mom - maybe some actions here where sveta begs stepfather to convince mom would be needed).

Now that I mention it, Mother also needs much more variety in dialogue. I had a naked tatooed sveta with "slut" all over her and Mother was like "reeee don't be naked" or something, when she should have commented on the tattoos too. Same when buttplugged. At least that headmistress Volkov comments on it (but not on the vibe too). Same with that Braakman teacher who sees only no pants and nothing else. The game would have much more flavor if everyone would comment on piercings, tattoos and inserted toys.

Btw I met what is probably some bug where a naked sveta when answers the door and has sex with a client, afterwards can go naked everywhere (wish it weren't bug), but no one else comments on her nakedness :(

Last edited:

nizz

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a way for me to reset the progression regarding party invitation from sister? i missed the sister + roma event because i went to the party several times.. so now i cannot spy on them since the option to talk about roma is missing...

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
How often does Sveta have to visit Djibril to unlock african students? She has visited him for two months on daily basis already. Or should she try to talk to him for a change?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
How often does Sveta have to visit Djibril to unlock african students? She has visited him for two months on daily basis already. Or should she try to talk to him for a change?
I was able to unlock the students from the park restaurant in the city. Sit and have a water when you leave it triggers 3-4 different people one being the students.

bronzewell

Nov 22, 2017
Where do you guys find the 0.8.1.1 image update pack? When i click the mega link it only shows

0.8.0 Core sound
0.8.1 Core image
0.8.1 Core image (Clean)
0.8.2 Dev Build image 1-7
Optional Hair Color

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
I was able to unlock the students from the park restaurant in the city. Sit and have a water when you leave it triggers 3-4 different people one being the students.
I asumed from the Wiki, that the "black guys" that you can see in the relationship in the cheatmenu are african students. I already have met these students from the cafe in the park meaning I met them before Djibril. But the relationship with the "black guys" isn't rising. And I haven't met Kendra yet, who I was actually hoping to meet through these students.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I asumed from the Wiki, that the "black guys" that you can see in the relationship in the cheatmenu are african students. I already have met these students from the cafe in the park meaning I met them before Djibril. But the relationship with the "black guys" isn't rising. And I haven't met Kendra yet, who I was actually hoping to meet through these students.
If you haven't already, try the dorm at the Uni.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Where do you guys find the 0.8.1.1 image update pack? When i click the mega link it only shows

0.8.0 Core sound
0.8.1 Core image
0.8.1 Core image (Clean)
0.8.2 Dev Build image 1-7
Optional Hair Color
You should be OK with the 0.8.1 core image pack. 0.8.1.1 - 0.8.1.3 were just bug fix updates.

bronzewell

Nov 22, 2017
Some images are missing or they doesnt match with the clothing (for example a school uniform that looks like bikini is very conservative and modest while the actual modest one is for a whore) which doesn't really affect the gameplay but it just weird

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
Kevin Smarts will the artem/petka blackmail ever be reimplemented, and Ivans a little bugged cause every now an then when ye talk to him in the hall he replays the convo about just bein fuck buddies dont why it keeps happening at times

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes