alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Greate revork of original mod.
Found some trouble with school uniforms - pictures and descriptions are messed up.
The sluttiest picture with belt wide skirt and micro top with popping breasts described like "too modest, only geeks wear one" and the most covering one with knee length skirt and full coat described like "only slut will wear one too indecent".
PS Speaking about school uniforms - is only shop that sells them is G&M in Industrial?

Oct 29, 2019
For what is going on which the clothes pics I recommend this it explains the problem somewhat.... but to sum up they are in the middle of a MAJOR overhaul with the clothes pics and wardrobe. Some patience, and understanding is asked. Mainly because the clothes pics make up slightly more than half the image file. So as you can imagine an overhaul is just slightly below Huge as far as project size goes.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
I don't know if it's been mentioned, be with regards to social group standing, you can safely use the "gruptipe=x" dynamic cheat when your standing hits 300 on the bars, that is the minimum level for "in good standing". Useful if you're doing a cursed schoolboy start where you begin with 0/0/0/0

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I am probably being impatient but can anyone help me with the Natasha storyline?

So far I have given her some money and she is now doing my homework after school. I can also meet her before school starts and she carries my school books. That's it so far. Been repeating these events for days without any progression.

Edit: Just reading some posts suggests there are events at the end of the 30 days she has to pay you back. It's a hell of a wait, though!

Sep 29, 2019
I am probably being impatient but can anyone help me with the Natasha storyline?

So far I have given her some money and she is now doing my homework after school. I can also meet her before school starts and she carries my school books. That's it so far. Been repeating these events for days without any progression.

Edit: Just reading some posts suggests there are events at the end of the 30 days she has to pay you back. It's a hell of a wait, though!
When the time run out you can make her a slut.Have sex with her in her Home at the School and some other place.Let her have Sex with Kolka and some other NPC.When she have done enough for the Money you give her you can give her again Money and go on to make her a slut without waiting again.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
When the time run out you can make her a slut.Have sex with her in her Home at the School and some other place.Let her have Sex with Kolka and some other NPC.When she have done enough for the Money you give her you can give her again Money and go on to make her a slut without waiting again.
Unfortunally you have to wait every time 30 days after you give her money. First time you give her 6000 and have 12 corrupting interactions, but afterwards you can only lend her 2000 a month and have 4 corruptiong interactions. At least it worked for me only this way.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Thank you for the replies.

I am also having difficulties progressing with Olu. I meet all the criteria posted in this thread but nothing.

Sveta is 10/10 on the school website and her slut fame is 56. I've also been to the pharmacy more than 10 times. Although, the Meekly/Openly chat options at the pharmacy haven't always been available so I'm not sure if I have used those options 10 times yet or not but I'll keep trying in the meantime.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
For what is going on which the clothes pics I recommend this it explains the problem somewhat.... but to sum up they are in the middle of a MAJOR overhaul with the clothes pics and wardrobe. Some patience, and understanding is asked. Mainly because the clothes pics make up slightly more than half the image file. So as you can imagine an overhaul is just slightly below Huge as far as project size goes.
Does this mean the game files size will be reduced?

Sep 29, 2019
Unfortunally you have to wait every time 30 days after you give her money. First time you give her 6000 and have 12 corrupting interactions, but afterwards you can only lend her 2000 a month and have 4 corruptiong interactions. At least it worked for me only this way.
Dont know if that bug was fix in the last normal Version.I play always the last Dev Version and in that the Bug is Fixed.I can give her always Money even at the same day and ask for Sexual Favour without waiting same as it was before the Events had some change.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Thank you for the replies.

I am also having difficulties progressing with Olu. I meet all the criteria posted in this thread but nothing.

Sveta is 10/10 on the school website and her slut fame is 56. I've also been to the pharmacy more than 10 times. Although, the Meekly/Openly chat options at the pharmacy haven't always been available so I'm not sure if I have used those options 10 times yet or not but I'll keep trying in the meantime.
Have you tried just knocking on the door in the evenings when someone is home? You can meet him at the train station around 18:00. They changed the triggers and I haven't followed this route yet.

Oct 29, 2019
Mon thru Friday Luda and Olu are home in the evenings 1/3 chance both of them 1/3 chance Luda 1/3 Chance just Olu have to get Aunt to talk about their open relationship Then talk to Olu Then either raise Pav Slut Fame high enough or make enough Gardening Quest purchases are the Pharmacy. I think it 10 total of these items Birth control morning after, condoms and lube.

Edit: he is not at the train station until after you have had sex.

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I figured it out although potentially a bug.

Sveta has to have lost her virginity before the new dialogue with Luda opens up. However, upon meeting up with Olu for the first time afterwards he asks Sveta if she is a still a virgin and you choose "yes" or "no".

Bug, perhaps?

Sep 29, 2019
I figured it out although potentially a bug.

Sveta has to have lost her virginity before the new dialogue with Luda opens up. However, upon meeting up with Olu for the first time afterwards he asks Sveta if she is a still a virgin and you choose "yes" or "no".

Bug, perhaps?
No its not a Bug you can lie to him.But yes for the most of the events you have to lost your virginity if not they dont start its something that the Wiki miss to say

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
For some reason for me the images don't load. I've manually downloaded the 0.8 then overlaid the 0.8.1 folders into them and replaced the files that want replacing, but when I load up the game its pictureless. Using qqsp 1.9 and Girl Life 0.8.1.3. I haven't downloaded and of the dev build packs.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
When I go to the clothes store, many of the images are mismatched. The clothing doesn't match the descriptions and clothes that is supposed to be modest looks slutty and vice versa a lot of the time. Anyone know why this would happen or have a fix?

For example - this outfit is sold at G&M stores under school unforms. It is labeled as bimbo & prostitute clothes, and says it makes a mockery of the school uniform policy, despite it being one of the most modest outfits according to the image.

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
When I go to the clothes store, many of the images are mismatched. The clothing doesn't match the descriptions and clothes that is supposed to be modest looks slutty and vice versa a lot of the time. Anyone know why this would happen or have a fix?

For example - this outfit is sold at G&M stores under school unforms. It is labeled as bimbo & prostitute clothes, and says it makes a mockery of the school uniform policy, despite it being one of the most modest outfits according to the image.
Hi Rick, I am using latest versions [page 1 links] and all working fine. The only time I have seen the same problem is when I used a DEV [not official release] version of QSP file. Are you sure you are using latest offical release QSP file and that you have ALL images installed (update file(s) and core)?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
For some reason for me the images don't load. I've manually downloaded the 0.8 then overlaid the 0.8.1 folders into them and replaced the files that want replacing, but when I load up the game its pictureless. Using qqsp 1.9 and Girl Life 0.8.1.3. I haven't downloaded and of the dev build packs.
Check your settings (see image)

Reactions: eightypercent

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Found the issue. For some reason by default the action bar covers the main desc as a separate tab so I had to move it when opened. Dumb default but I suppose it can’t be helped

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Mon thru Friday Luda and Olu are home in the evenings 1/3 chance both of them 1/3 chance Luda 1/3 Chance just Olu have to get Aunt to talk about their open relationship Then talk to Olu Then either raise Pav Slut Fame high enough or make enough Gardening Quest purchases are the Pharmacy. I think it 10 total of these items Birth control morning after, condoms and lube.

Edit: he is not at the train station until after you have had sex.
Speaking of Olu, I think I encountered a bug. It isn't possible to repeatedly invite Anya to join in after the first time. The first invite works, but upon attempting to repeat it, the game breaks after you text Anya.

D

Deleted member 1898341

Is the rich buisness man that you meet at the fair story line removed? He says he will give me a call but never does :(

Reactions: eightypercent
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes