biker621

Mar 29, 2019
can we fast forward the school years ? or skip it? how long is the school period?
As GladiusVictorious said, buying the diploma ends a lot of content. Most of the content to date has been centered on the school.
You can start the game with Transformation Start (includes the magic) or New in Town, both of which skip the school completely, there is quite a bit of content and worth playing but the amount of content around the school is huge.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
As GladiusVictorious said, buying the diploma ends a lot of content. Most of the content to date has been centered on the school.
You can start the game with Transformation Start (includes the magic) or New in Town, both of which skip the school completely, there is quite a bit of content and worth playing but the amount of content around the school is huge.
is there any walkthrough? i dont know what to do at school? just goes to classes and home

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
is there any walkthrough? i dont know what to do at school? just goes to classes and home
You can skip classes (quick save and reload) with varying interactions, don't pay attention in class for some fun stuff, meet with Niko and start a friendship with him (a lot of content) as your rep increases there is different content. Don't wear panties and meet with the Principal.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
I've got the same issue. I deleted and re-downloaded everything and it's still the same.
Anyone got some tips? What am i doing wrong?
I still have a few wrong items like swimsuits, but a reinstall fixed all the school uniforms and regular clothes I looked at. I would make sure you're installing the image packs in the right order and that you got all of them extracted in the right place. Make sure when you extract the archives you go into the folder and cut the images folder into the girl life directory, if it's sitting in the extra folder instead of directly in images you will have missing images.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
my volleyball team losers, i have volleyball skill 99 but 0 wins 3 loses
how i can change it? no such cheat in cheat menu
what variable i must search in save editor?

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
my volleyball team losers, i have volleyball skill 99 but 0 wins 3 loses
how i can change it? no such cheat in cheat menu
what variable i must search in save editor?
Well, there is a degree of randomness to volleyball, so skill alone does not guarantee a win. If you don't mind cheating, you can just quicksave before the 2nd half and reload if you lose. You may need to do it a few times but you will get a win sooner or later.

All that said, to my knowledge, there is no endgame content with the volleyball storyline and even if you get the 20 wins nothing happens.

The 'coach' content is kind of separate from the actual games.

Sep 29, 2019
Well, there is a degree of randomness to volleyball, so skill alone does not guarantee a win. If you don't mind cheating, you can just quicksave before the 2nd half and reload if you lose. You may need to do it a few times but you will get a win sooner or later.

All that said, to my knowledge, there is no endgame content with the volleyball storyline and even if you get the 20 wins nothing happens.

The 'coach' content is kind of separate from the actual games.
i think you Win more when you Train with the Team every time you can.I play an entire Year without Train with the Team and lost near all Match in the second Game i Train always with the Team and i Win near all Match

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I hope they will add some new events, like the one with Niko or something like that. Its already too much different parts of clothing

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Is there more to the guitar chain with the concert? Zariyah asks Sveta to meet her at Cafe "Del Parco" under the week before Friday, but whenever i go there and talk to her, i get a dialogue i don't really understand (only option is "leave") and that's it.

Reactions: chichong

dandan18

May 5, 2018
For some reason for me the images don't load. I've manually downloaded the 0.8 then overlaid the 0.8.1 folders into them and replaced the files that want replacing, but when I load up the game its pictureless. Using qqsp 1.9 and Girl Life 0.8.1.3. I haven't downloaded and of the dev build packs.
I have the same issue, but it is only with the G&M uniform clothes and sports clothes.

Last edited:

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
salutations everyone, ok, so played the game normaly, long and tedious but ok, then went to play with cheats and using the console, so, if you manage to get paid over 1 billion dollars, it shows as a -(amount) plus, anytime you put over 1 billion in the bank, it shows as a negative, if you manage to put it in as a positive, any amount after that will make it negative, is this a glitch? can it be fixed?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
salutations everyone, ok, so played the game normaly, long and tedious but ok, then went to play with cheats and using the console, so, if you manage to get paid over 1 billion dollars, it shows as a -(amount) plus, anytime you put over 1 billion in the bank, it shows as a negative, if you manage to put it in as a positive, any amount after that will make it negative, is this a glitch? can it be fixed?
For some reason this game has problems with high numbers.
I used the breast expansion cream a lot (without cheating) and at some point had a negative amount of milk storage in breasts (before that i could store several thousand litres).

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
For some reason this game has problems with high numbers.
I used the breast expansion cream a lot (without cheating) and at some point had a negative amount of milk storage in breasts (before that i could store several thousand litres).
I've not looked into the code, but it's quite normal for games and other computer programs to limit the amounts to an expected range. I have played many games (X-COM Apocalypse springs to mind) where you can get so much money that it goes negative without ever cheating.

It's just a guess but I would assume that it is using somthing like a Long Integer (with a range of −2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647) for the money and a Short Integer (−32,768 to 32,767) for the milk.

Let's be honest as well, there is no point in haveing an amount of money that runs in the billions as you would have been able to buy everything in the game more than once with only a few dosen million. As for the milk... well that could be a bug as it could be done in normal gameplay... but unless you are trying to start you own range of cheese why would you? Surly most of it would have gone bad by that point, though I suppose you could use the above billions to rent industral freezers to store it all??

Anatol2471

Jan 11, 2020
Hi, I can't get the Katja disco event to trigger. I'm drunk at the disco and I've done every event I can but I can't get it to happen. I was wondering if anybody knows how to get the event to happen?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Hi, I can't get the Katja disco event to trigger. I'm drunk at the disco and I've done every event I can but I can't get it to happen. I was wondering if anybody knows how to get the event to happen?
I'm not sure if you need to get her relationship up first but you just need to dance, no need to talk to her.

Sep 29, 2019
I'm not sure if you need to get her relationship up first but you just need to dance, no need to talk to her.
No you dont need to have a good relationship with her.Only be Drunk heavy and Dance.Try sometimes ago to avoid that she take me home to see if there is something if i stay but even with 0 Relationship she take you Home.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
when can i meet neko
You can skip classes (quick save and reload) with varying interactions, don't pay attention in class for some fun stuff, meet with Niko and start a friendship with him (a lot of content) as your rep increases there is different content. Don't wear panties and meet with the Principal.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes