biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I'm normally a lurker on this site and never post but i've spent like, 30 minutes trying to find the song name from when you start a new game but i unfortunately do not know Russian. Anyone know?
It was posted in the first few pages with a link.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
firstly i used usual qsp (and failed to watch videos) then i saw that info about video-qsp file and starated using it...
but when launching video qsp lots of things are wrong with a displayed screen
i found some settings, but i cannot change font type i think (in main windows)... assumably - text spacing might be wrong as well... pics sizes on the main screen are also bit bigger ...

___
any way perform full bathroom routine? ... should i only rely on spell options ...or is it cheat settings - full routine OFF?
there are some make up sets like routine1 but it covers make-up only
___
can i delete sound folder? it always turns on again

Last edited:

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
This is probably me being dumb, but I can't find my dates :(

I'm outside the building at before and after the time, but nothing - when I click on the icon it says "XXX is waiting for you by outside your apartment block" but they're nowhere to be seen. Not outside, not in the ground floor, no blue link in the text area.

Where do I need to be looking?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
it is not near your house...it is a residential area location where 2-store yellowish house on a picture.
it should be a text about him waiting u so u click on name

Last edited:

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
can old save files work with new version?
Yes... but there may be some issues depending on how old the save is and what happened to the storylines (development-wise) that your svet has been or is doing. Even if your storyline has changed though you should be able to load the game.

Reactions: alex andrews

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
This is probably me being dumb, but I can't find my dates :(

I'm outside the building at before and after the time, but nothing - when I click on the icon it says "XXX is waiting for you by outside your apartment block" but they're nowhere to be seen. Not outside, not in the ground floor, no blue link in the text area.

Where do I need to be looking?
Go outside then select <area> Residential and you should see your dates' name at the top of text description on left side of screen.

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Thanks for the replies!

Could someone explain how running works too? Doing jock - runner, and won the first race at the gym in the city and got promoted to juniors. Next week couldn't even make it to the finish line and got instant demoted. I made a separate save to see how far away I was from being able to stay in that group and the only way of not coming last was setting all stats to 100 (with full energy etc) which would let me get 7th place. If that's how running is supposed to be I'll do a different playthrough, but that seems crazy enough that something else is going on right?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Thanks for the replies!

Could someone explain how running works too? Doing jock - runner, and won the first race at the gym in the city and got promoted to juniors. Next week couldn't even make it to the finish line and got instant demoted. I made a separate save to see how far away I was from being able to stay in that group and the only way of not coming last was setting all stats to 100 (with full energy etc) which would let me get 7th place. If that's how running is supposed to be I'll do a different playthrough, but that seems crazy enough that something else is going on right?
You have to be healthy/normal weighted. When you are skinny or underweight, you will lose no matter what.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i have download the qsp file and image,sound pack, now what to do how to merge them?
unzip sounds to sounds and images to images so there would be 1 directory for each. (substitute images if needed...)
then run gamename.qsp via qsp-video-0.4.2
(i dunno...can ppl run it via usual qsp and still got video played?)

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
You have to be healthy/normal weighted. When you are skinny or underweight, you will lose no matter what.
Ah ok, my char did drop to skinny, though she eats big+small meal 2 times plus a sandwich for lunch. I guess I have to eat even when she's not hungry? Or maybe eat more often, she does max out hunger sometimes.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
unzip sounds to sounds and images to images so there would be 1 directory for each. (substitute images if needed...)
then run gamename.qsp via qsp-video-0.4.2
(i dunno...can ppl run it via usual qsp and still got video played?)
do i have to download the all 3 image pack or only 1 ? or can i get a mega link like previous ones in which all the files were and was no need to extract images and sound

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
do i have to download the all 3 image pack or only 1 ? or can i get a mega link like previous ones in which all the files were and was no need to extract images and sound
all files from mega/googledrive...0.8-0.8.2 etc ...and unpack bigmain 2gb pack first...then go to those latests 0.8.2dev 1-7 part images to substitute some of main ones .. probably there shouldbe a right order of unpacking...just unsure if it is from 1 to 7 and not other way around.

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
t
all files from mega/googledrive...0.8-0.8.2 etc ...and unpack bigmain 2gb pack first...then go to those latests 0.8.2dev 1-7 part images to substitute some of main ones .. probably there shouldbe a right order of unpacking...just unsure if it is from 1 to 7 and not other way around.
there are 2 2gb files, which one to extract first? im sorry im dumb in these matters

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
same here : D all that qsp is as close to rocket science as it gets.
but game works for me..and mod version as well... feel like a professor of qsp studies!

why 2 files...only 0.8.1 core image pack is 2gb... my whole unzipped game weight about 3gb so other 1gb comes from sounds and 082 7partszips

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
same here : D all that qsp is as close to rocket science as it gets.
but game works for me..and mod version as well... feel like a professor of qsp studies!

why 2 files...only 0.8.1 core image pack is 2gb... my whole unzipped game weight about 3gb so other 1gb comes from sounds and 082 7partszips
sorry this is last, how to extract girl life qsp file?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
sorry this is last, how to extract girl life qsp file?
do u have 7z or winrar ,winzip ,etc programs? i dont remember if it is archived. if not - use qsp-video-0.4.2 ( qspgui.exe ..which is the only one exe so cannot miss) to open qsp file

Last edited:

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
1st page. 1st post.
under
DOWNLOAD
QSP only (0.8.1.3)
: MEGA Mirrors of 0.8.1.2 - - - -
Image Update Packs: MEGA FOLDER - GOOGLE DRIVE
did that but what file do you use to start the game

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes