Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
You don't have to play Whore Life from the start of your save though. Wait till you've done what you want at school, doesn't take that much time as most school content is very short then do it. Or have two saves, one with, one without.
I usually need the whole year to unlock most of the school content without cheating and i know how to unlock most of the stuff.
Especially when you don't go for Succubus, it's pretty hard since you have to do a lot of sports (running, dancing, volleyball) to get the needed stats. It's easier when you skip cheerleading, since cheering leads nowhere atm and you can use the time to accompany other pupils after school.
What you can do if you need more time, just fail school at the end of the year. Then you can repeat the school year.

In general, i think GL whore life is fun, but it collides somewhat with the main game. I think it would have been better if it wasn't a "schoolgirl/schoolboy" only path. There isn't much to do after school anyway, would have been better to expand the game where content is missing, not where it is stuffed with content anyway.

Jaekynk

Mar 20, 2018
When does the next update come out? And will we be able to download the full game?
Downloading each imagepack is such a hassle every time a new update comes out.

Reactions: alex andrews

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
How do you spread rumors about Christina? I only have the option to burst in on them or admit defeat, if I burst in there's just a bj, no rumors option.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
should we have to download both 2gb files ? or 1 ?
is it a mega? i can only assume that any should work, id pick (clean) one as someone cleaned it for some reason and uploaded. i used googledrive(speed, no pre-download) where only 1 such pack so there is no choice at all

Reactions: alex andrews

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
How do you spread rumors about Christina? I only have the option to burst in on them or admit defeat, if I burst in there's just a bj, no rumors option.
Watch her give the BJ but dont join in. The next day at morning break you can spread the rumors about her.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
where can i see my reputation? and how to join cheerleading and cool kids group?
You can see your area rep/renown by clicking on the character sheet (the head icon). There is no way that I know of to see you rep with she school clicks.

You get the chance to become a chearleader a few weeks into school. You need some danceing skill and good fitness, I think being in the cool kids or jock clicks heal too.

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Watch her give the BJ but dont join in. The next day at morning break you can spread the rumors about her.
Thanks! It was at the bottom of qsp which was cut off by the screen, would never have found it. I need to figure out how to make qsp size properly :D

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
when i select a normal high school uniform, it says it makes the mockery of the school uniform, is it a bug ? or its okay?

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
when i select a normal high school uniform, it says it makes the mockery of the school uniform, is it a bug ? or its okay?
Describe 'normal', the only ones that give that description should be 'gopnik' types that show with red writeing describing them. If you are getting it on other uniforms then you probably have an old picture in your game files.

They have just recently made changes to many of the clothing options including the available uniforms, so if you have updated the game but are still using an old picture then you will get some errors like this.

If in doubt I recommend relying on the descriptions not the picture.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Describe 'normal', the only ones that give that description should be 'gopnik' types that show with red writeing describing them. If you are getting it on other uniforms then you probably have an old picture in your game files.

They have just recently made changes to many of the clothing options including the available uniforms, so if you have updated the game but are still using an old picture then you will get some errors like this.

If in doubt I recommend relying on the descriptions not the picture.
I had some problems updating the images but finally managed it.
I have the same problem, school clothes, office clothes and fetish clothes from the sex store are messed up. I thougth it's a bug. Does this work properly for anyone of you?
In addition to that, even though most images work, some seems to be missing (for example when having stap-on sex with Anushka in her room).

Last edited:

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I had some problems updating the images but finally managed it.
I have the same problem, school clothes, office clothes and fetish clothes from the sex store are messed up. I thougth it's a bug. Does this work properly for anyone of you?
In addition to that, even though most images work, some seems to be missing (for example when having stap-on sex with Anushka in her room).
I do have problems with sporting/swimsuit's but as I say most of these have been or are being updated in the dev builds. I susspect that if you are using the normal build then there may be more items that are between the old pic/description and the new ones.

Hopefully the next build will have these issues sorted.

Reactions: Klausus

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I'm so confused. There's QSP only (0.8.1.3) and there's a mirror of an older version 0.8.1.2? The image pack is also outdated? It says the core sound is 8.0 and the other is 8.1. I've tried to check the discord and they only give the the QSP and I can't tell if it's the right version because it's marked with date, not a version number like the rest.

Last edited:

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
do u use video-qsp to launch the game? caz for me that messes up things compared to usual qsp (which doesnt allow videos...and gifs?...)
Umm, I'm using Qqsp, it has gif/video, I just grabbed one from the first post, I know nothing about them.

I'm thinking about doing a nerdy playthrough, maybe doing music/videos. Is there content for those skills? And a good way to pay for a computer? I don't think I'd want to do kickboxing/dancing though it makes so much money, it doesn't seem right, but I'm not sure if I could get a computer fast otherwise. Plus there's no way I could stay overweight if I did.

edit: Nvm, she starts with a laptop!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes