T7792

Oct 5, 2019
is the dog at the farm the only animal she can screw
Without mods, she can't even do that.

You need the 'Bestiality mod' for that content, and possibly more but I am unsure.

The 'Whore Life mod' has dog content too but it's a long way into the mod story.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
any idea when you can get your own place in school girl senerio
You can get your own place as soon as you have the money. You may need a passport (I'm not sure) but if you do you can get one from the 'shady guy' or you could just give yourself it in the cheat menu.

If you go down to the ground floor of your parent's building you can find an ad for a room to rent that you can get for a low cost.

Truth be told though until/unless you get kicked out there are not many disadvantages to living rent-free at your parents.

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
What's the most you can get for your virginity? Anything beat the 30k in the modelling studio? I guess a lot of things beat it, since it's not a fast or guaranteed thing, being in the starlets all that time makes more money, just interested to know if you can sell out for more in one sum.

Reactions: alex andrews

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I cant start aunt luda's storyline even after buying multiple items, same with natasha, cant get her to ask about borrowing money. Any advice/help?

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I cant start aunt luda's storyline even after buying multiple items, same with natasha, cant get her to ask about borrowing money. Any advice/help?
With Natasha, her friendship needs to be high and you need a bit of cash on hand. The first loan amount is ₽5000 but I think you need more than that available in cash to be able to trigger the request for a loan. If you don't mind cheating, you can open up the cheat menu and give yourself 50k, go through the chat and give the loan then reopen the cheat menu and put your old amount back in minus the 5k.

As for the aunt, there are a few things. First, you need to make sure that she is the one working when you buy your supplies, you also need to buy enough that she thinks of you as something of a slut. Also, while I'm not sure if it's true I have heard that you need to buy supplies over several days, not one big shopping spree.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Ok, it's been bugging me for a while and I do need to ask...

Does the cucumber at Natasha's have any purpose or is it just there as part of cut/never-implemented content?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes