T7792

Oct 5, 2019
how do you haves to evesdrop at school to be able to lend natasha money
Not entirely sure what you mean by your question, but in order to get the option to lend Natasha money you need high enough friendship with her and the cash on hand.

With high friendship, she will agree to do homework with you after school. Once you can go to her place you can talk with her about money. Your friendship needs to be very high and you need more than 5k cash before she will ask for the loan.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
how do u get her to carry your books it says u can do it from parents aparment but i cant fgure it out the wiki is kinda vague

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
how do u get her to carry your books it says u can do it from parents aparment but i cant fgure it out the wiki is kinda vague
Once you have lent her the cash you can get her to carry your stuff to school if between the hours of 7-8am you click on the new option that will appear when you are in your hallway. You may need to scroll down to see the option, though you should be able to see a message saying something like 'You can go to Natasha's apartment to get her to carry your bag' when standing in the Hallway as well.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
do
Once you have lent her the cash you can get her to carry your stuff to school if between the hours of 7-8am you click on the new option that will appear when you are in your hallway. You may need to scroll down to see the option, though you should be able to see a message saying something like 'You can go to Natasha's apartment to get her to carry your bag' when standing in the Hallway as well.
do you need her contact number 1st

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
and can you tell me how to find the disco
The Disco is at the community center on Friday and Saturday night between 8pm and midnight.

As for your question about a contact number, no, as of the writing of his comment you cannot get any contact numbers (phone numbers) for any of your friends/family (other than your mom who is there by default but has no use.)
To my knowledge the only people you can get useable phone numbers for are the random BF/GF's that you meet on the streets.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
i cant get natasha to carry books she owes money im in the hall way but no option shows up is that a certain time u have to do that at or how do i get it to happen

im using the girl life 0.8.1.0 dev modded v0.9.8.7 (beta9) bugfix2 110820.qsp

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
one of my characters got expelled from university for failing the midterm exam. How do you actually fail that? Is her intelligence too low? It is 75, but I can't get it higher probably because she has the bimbo trait. Missed a lot of classes, but she completed 5 coursework and sucked off the dean a few times.

-----

In church, if i remember correctly
tried it, it doesn't go up...

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So, I've started the game 4 times now and the first event I run into, I make a choice and suddenly I'm dead 'unknown causes' Game Over.

It's rather frustrating and punishing for no apparent reason. Any ideas?

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
So, I've started the game 4 times now and the first event I run into, I make a choice and suddenly I'm dead 'unknown causes' Game Over.

It's rather frustrating and punishing for no apparent reason. Any ideas?
cheat menu - leathal off

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
i cant get natasha to carry books she owes money im in the hall way but no option shows up is that a certain time u have to do that at or how do i get it to happen

im using the girl life 0.8.1.0 dev modded v0.9.8.7 (beta9) bugfix2 110820.qsp
Like I said before, scroll down. The option at the bottom of the list. With the Bro mod that you are using it will appear below the 2 bold 'Leave and go to the...' options. Without the bro mod it is the option below 'go to the kitchen'.

Again, as I said when I answered your question before it is between 7am and 8am.

The only other thing that it could be is that you need to be in a school uniform... but I'm sure you would have checked that...

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Good jobs after school? Waiting for the university to open and looking for more work to fit in. Found the maid to Nicholas one, but 10k per month seems crazy low. At the moment I'm doing modelling+running/kickboxing, but these don't take up much time, it's about 100k per week depending on special jobs etc. Want to save up for maybe the mansion and a nice car for when Uni finishes. I've ticked the allow multiple jobs thing, just need to find one that pays more than a single modelling job.

What does the mansion come with btw? I guess you get to build a pool and maybe a dungeon? Can I get Natasha to move in as a live in slave? :D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes