Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
You need internet hours, the webcam and the pc. Then you have to search for a job online (only possible during the day). You will stumble over a the webcam service and fill out the form. THen it is available. However, when your inhibition is not low enough, Sveta won't do it.
The fastest way to decrease inhibition is by doing the Ksenia "quest". At game start you can do it by buying some wine at the supermarket and get drunk (2 bottles should do the trick). Then go to the public park and flesh boobs like crazy. Repeat until you meet Ksenia. Then go to the secret store and buy a dress that reveals intimate areas (also available at the sex shop or as school uniforms, but doing the Ksenia quest helps to reduce inhibition to a point where Sveta will wear such clothes).
In addition, from day 1, only wear revealing outfit, best skirts with no panties and no bra.
Once you got a nympho outfit, wear it as much as possible. Inhibition will melt away.

EDIT: You can only do that online job when you are alone in the room or your sister is asleep.
thank you

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Been working on the Meynold twins questline recently, but some of the info on the wiki doesn't seem to match up or I can't can certain events to proc. Anyone played this questline and has info?

In particular, I can't seem to progress on two particular fronts:
a) Can't get Katja further than kissing at school / kissing at the disco
b) Can't seem to spy on Vicky after being invited to stay over the first time. (I once got the spying event later on, but didn't get the keys to the house the next day. Does the spying need to take place the first time you stay over?) This one worked later on.

Will be grateful for any help. TY.
I really can't tell you an exact order of events that have to happen, but ... it helped me to see it like that:
You want to become Katya as slutty as possible.
There are different things that happen and that you can do:
School:
- show her that you don't wear any panties (must be repeated), she will step by step get to that point too
- kiss her at school, when a called lesbians, kiss other -> when you go home to her house, at some point you can make a bet who will kiss more guys
- kiss at school, do nothing -> ivan. Not sure about this one, seems to have been changed since last update. But it should lead to fondling at the school (in the former version it led to sex with Ivan after school, i hadn't had this one; instead you can have a threesome at the lake (only summer) and only when Katya has been extremely corrupted)
Homework:
- at the beginning nothing happens except homework, but later in you can do stuff with her
- when you go window shopping and Natasha is your "little slave" (had sex after lending her money) and you meet her, you can prank her and take her to Katya's home for threesome
- at the lake you can go to the sauna, at first you can sauna nude, later you can have sex with her
- at the beach you can also strip nude later and have sex with Ivan if you meet him
- when walking with Katya, you will mainly gossip, but there are some scenes where you put your hand in each others trouser. Not sure if this has to happen and helps with corrupion
- at some point you can go to the park to meet boys, do that and have sex with strangers/gopniks multiple times
- at some point after doing homework, there is an event "brings face close to you" or something like that. You either can force her to kiss you or she does it from free will (save/load to change outcome)
- at some point after homework she will ask about stuff and you can "tell her about masturbating (anal, blowjob and so on).
This can lead to her masturbating in front of you. Later you may can lick her pussy and maybe she will lick yours. However, when you instead keep talking to her about sex, there is a chance a new option appears. For this a strapon is needed (Save before doing it, because one option is buggy and leads to nothing; at home, you have to add a dildo to your strapon -> your room -> desk). When that happens, you can fuck her throat/vagina/anus. Read the text carefully, it is an indicator how much stretched out she is (similiar to Svetas stats). Repeat those actions to "widen" her. Some actions increase arousal and lead to her coming, some decrease her arousal; save/load to get max efficency.

In general: Katya seems to have some kind of hidden arousal value. I think it is reset every monday or after she had an orgasm. If her arousal is 0, she doesn't want to kiss at school. When you kissed her (for example) at her home the day before or you have shown to her that you don't wear any underwear, it is more likely she will kiss you in school. That's probably also true for similar stuff at her home, like kissing or talking about sex.
I don't know the exact order of the events, just try to corrupt her to become a slut. It's relatively grindy and it will take several months to do all that stuff (especially when you don't focus on her).
I think i had most/all content with her and the final indicator is, that she sometimes wants to have sex during breaks at school (similiar like Anushka).

Last edited:

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
The best job in my opinion is the online cam job.
Hmm, ok, I'll give it a go. Already got a laptop and webcam that I used to tank my inhibition, didn't notice it pay hat much but then I did it only for a bit. Sounds like it'll fit in well with modelling and my dance skills are high I think. Not sure about the Arthur job, modelling seems much better, but if you can just miss days with no penalty it could be good for days where can't get special work or trigger random work modelling I guess.

I'll try them out, thanks!

Merenal

May 5, 2017
I really like these kind of games and spend several Hours in them. Buuuut I have a Question.

How can I enlarge or shrink my breasts naturally? How can I train my Magic? And whats the best way to lost or gain weight?

When someone can help me, I will honor them with a like :D

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Hmm, ok, I'll give it a go. Already got a laptop and webcam that I used to tank my inhibition, didn't notice it pay hat much but then I did it only for a bit. Sounds like it'll fit in well with modelling and my dance skills are high I think. Not sure about the Arthur job, modelling seems much better, but if you can just miss days with no penalty it could be good for days where can't get special work or trigger random work modelling I guess.

I'll try them out, thanks!
You can miss days without penalty. I think the job itself takes 2 hours. However, Arthur wants you to go home with him for sex (he will give you the usual reward afterwards), you can deny but it costs a decent amount of willpower. The advantage of this job is, you don't have to travel to the city and can go there after school.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I really like these kind of games and spend several Hours in them. Buuuut I have a Question.

How can I enlarge or shrink my breasts naturally? How can I train my Magic? And whats the best way to lost or gain weight?

When someone can help me, I will honor them with a like :D
Breast growth
When you see operations as "natural" then in the clinic in the residental district.
You can also buy breast cream from the drug dealer in the subway. You have to add it before midnight when going to sleep, growth is random, which means you can reaload. However, breast will never grow when you awake at night, f.e. when you are horny or have an orgasm. This method allows to grow breasts even when you reached K (you have to check in the cheat menu to see the difference).
There was an event where you had a dream at night that would grant breath growth, but i haven't experienced it since last update and have no clue how to trigger it (maybe by using breast pump regularly).
There was also a slight chance that you breast will grow when giving birth, don't know if it's still in the game.
Not naturally, but Tanja in the city can help with appearance.

Magic
Attribute rises when Sveta has an orgasm
Skill rises by rising attributes (don't know which, but probably Magic and Intelligence) and by casting spells.

Weight
What would you do in real life to lose or gain weight?

Last edited:
Reactions: Merenal

Merenal

May 5, 2017
Breast growth
When you see operations as "natural" then in the clinic in the residental district.
You can also buy breast cream from the drug dealer in the subway. You have to add it before midnight when going to sleep, growth is random, which means you can reaload. However, breast will never grow when you awake at night, f.e. when you are horny or have an orgasm. This method allows to grow breasts even when you reached K (you have to check in the cheat menu to see the difference).
There was an event where you had a dream at night that would grant breath growth, but i haven't experienced it since last update and have no clue how to trigger it.
Not naturally, but Tanja in the city can help with appearance.

Magic
Attribute rises when Sveta has an orgasm
Skill rises by rising attributes (don't know which, but probably Magic and Intelligence) and by casting spells.

Weight
What would you do in real life to lose or gain weight?
Breast growth
I remember this Event, when I remember how I got this Dream I need to have a talk with the Fairy in the "hidden cricle" but I dont get this event

Magic
So I need to train Magic to become more Magic :D

But I remember that I can train with someone, but I dont know who it was

Weight
Well.. I´m a litlle chubby myself.. so I don´t really know how, eat less and train more? :D

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Breast growth
I remember this Event, when I remember how I got this Dream I need to have a talk with the Fairy in the "hidden cricle" but I dont get this event

Magic
So I need to train Magic to become more Magic :D

But I remember that I can train with someone, but I dont know who it was

Weight
Well.. I´m a litlle chubby myself.. so I don´t really know how, eat less and train more? :D
Breast
I forgot to mention, the growth/shrink Tanja gives is natural, but since it's magic, it's not natural when you know what i mean.^^
It's the fastest option since it gives any size and the only way i know to shrink breasts.
I forgot to mention. When you lose weight, breasts also shrink when i remember correctly.

Magic
Basically, having sex is enough, since it rises the attribute and your mana.
When you play a non-sexual Sveta, you could get the Water-Spells from Katzuku in Industrial Region, since it replenish mana.
You can train in Tanjas hideout in the city center. But it's not really necessary, after a while spells hardly fail. I use the non combat spells like "shower" and "cosmetic" a lot, that helps in rising the spell casting skill. The only combat spell i usually need is stun to win fights in the beginning of the game, it's pretty much the best combat spell in the game.

Weight
Yes. In addition there is diet food and weight loss pills. And you can lose fat in the clinic too.

Last edited:

Merenal

May 5, 2017
And another Question from me, yay:

What are doing the Traits?

I know what the Trait Cumeater does and Exhibitionist is pretty self explaining, but what does Teachers Pet?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
And another Question from me, yay:

What are doing the Traits?

I know what the Trait Cumeater does and Exhibitionist is pretty self explaining, but what does Teachers Pet?
It reduces the amount of willpower needed to take active part in a school lesson. At least i think that is what it does.
In addition, it also triggers some small events/behaviour in school.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
I really can't tell you an exact order of events that have to happen, but ... it helped me to see it like that:
You want to become Katya as slutty as possible.
There are different things that happen and that you can do:
School:
- show her that you don't wear any panties (must be repeated), she will step by step get to that point too
- kiss her at school, when a called lesbians, kiss other -> when you go home to her house, at some point you can make a bet who will kiss more guys
- kiss at school, do nothing -> ivan. Not sure about this one, seems to have been changed since last update. But it should lead to fondling at the school (in the former version it led to sex with Ivan after school, i hadn't had this one; instead you can have a threesome at the lake (only summer) and only when Katya has been extremely corrupted)
Homework:
- at the beginning nothing happens except homework, but later in you can do stuff with her
- when you go window shopping and Natasha is your "little slave" (had sex after lending her money) and you meet her, you can prank her and take her to Katya's home for threesome
- at the lake you can go to the sauna, at first you can sauna nude, later you can have sex with her
- at the beach you can also strip nude later and have sex with Ivan if you meet him
- when walking with Katya, you will mainly gossip, but there are some scenes where you put your hand in each others trouser. Not sure if this has to happen and helps with corrupion
- at some point you can go to the park to meet boys, do that and have sex with strangers/gopniks multiple times
- at some point after doing homework, there is an event "brings face close to you" or something like that. You either can force her to kiss you or she does it from free will (save/load to change outcome)
- at some point after homework she will ask about stuff and you can "tell her about masturbating (anal, blowjob and so on).
This can lead to her masturbating in front of you. Later you may can lick her pussy and maybe she will lick yours. However, when you instead keep talking to her about sex, there is a chance a new option appears. For this a strapon is needed (Save before doing it, because one option is buggy and leads to nothing; at home, you have to add a dildo to your strapon -> your room -> desk). When that happens, you can fuck her throat/vagina/anus. Read the text carefully, it is an indicator how much stretched out she is (similiar to Svetas stats). Repeat those actions to "widen" her. Some actions increase arousal and lead to her coming, some decrease her arousal; save/load to get max efficency.

In general: Katya seems to have some kind of hidden arousal value. I think it is reset every monday or after she had an orgasm. If her arousal is 0, she doesn't want to kiss at school. When you kissed her (for example) at her home the day before or you have shown to her that you don't wear any underwear, it is more likely she will kiss you in school. That's probably also true for similar stuff at her home, like kissing or talking about sex.
I don't know the exact order of the events, just try to corrupt her to become a slut. It's relatively grindy and it will take several months to do all that stuff (especially when you don't focus on her).
I think i had most/all content with her and the final indicator is, that she sometimes wants to have sex during breaks at school (similiar like Anushka).
Wow that was comprehensive. Thank you so very much!

I missed a couple of those, especially the flashing parts. Will try those out.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
I think I'm stuck. I visited the dorm, went up to Kendra room where main desc is "There are two beds, one on each side of the window. etc.." but no action. So I can't move from that nice empty room
loc=dorm
loc_arg=korr

Did I miss something?
Or is there any way to get out of there from the console? I'm not really familiar with qqsp.

Thanks!

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
I think I'm stuck. I visited the dorm, went up to Kendra room where main desc is "There are two beds, one on each side of the window. etc.." but no action. So I can't move from that nice empty room
loc=dorm
loc_arg=korr

Did I miss something?
Or is there any way to get out of there from the console? I'm not really familiar with qqsp.

Thanks!
Iam not sure where you are, i never experienced a bug there.

You can always teleport in the cheat menu.

My advise, use quick-save a lot in this game (andordinary saves rugularly), you will stumble over bugs occasionally.

Reactions: eponge

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Iam not sure where you are, i never experienced a bug there.

You can always teleport in the cheat menu.

My advise, use quick-save a lot in this game (andordinary saves rugularly), you will stumble over bugs occasionally.
I'm there. Never played with any cheat so I guess it's a bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Problem: I have a quite old save (I have to save more often yeah).
Menu and phone are disabled.
Any idea welcome..

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
I dont understand i did something wrong?

I guess the game called the wrong picture. It happened to me that according to the game of red dress, a blue bra would suit.
Maybe it will be fine if you download the pictures 0.8.1 and replace them in the game directory.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes