kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
why inst the brother showing up in the living room anymore after the 2nd anatomy event hes not showing up anywhere other than the sports field and for the family dinner

Last edited:

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
why inst the brother showing up in the living room anymore after the 2nd anatomy event hes not showing up anywhere other than the sports field and for the family dinner
That's odd as he should be there every weekday after 18:00 (somehow between 18:00 & 19:00 he is in both the kitchen and living room at the same time.)

Are you running any mods? if not what version of the game are you running?

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
That's odd as he should be there every weekday after 18:00 (somehow between 18:00 & 19:00 he is in both the kitchen and living room at the same time.)

Are you running any mods? if not what version of the game are you running?
the brother mod and the newest version its Girl Life 0.8.1.0 Dev Modded v0.9.9.7 (BETA9.5) Bugfix11 110920

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
the brother mod and the newest version its Girl Life 0.8.1.0 Dev Modded v0.9.9.7 (BETA9.5) Bugfix11 110920
It's an issue with the brother mod, he is in the bathroom. I've not played that version of the mod but I have played versions where he goes into the bathroom and stays there for 24-48 hours.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
It's an issue with the brother mod, he is in the bathroom. I've not played that version of the mod but I have played versions where he goes into the bathroom and stays there for 24-48 hours.
so do i need to restart the game or what do i do to get him to start showing up in his usual place

R1chard

Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone, i need some help with the game, after month of reading and searching i managed to make it run on Android and i really had fun for month and month, but the real problem is that the curiosity start to grow and i found out the mod, i tried to make it run wlife like a pc but on Android with no result and found out that i need access to tfgame just to red the tutorial on how to do it and for the other mod. I tried to register on the site but every time that i put my email says that it can't be used and i really don't know why. Someone can explain it? And second, there are other ways to reach the mod? Thanks to all of you.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
so do i need to restart the game or what do i do to get him to start showing up in his usual place
Well its a bug in the mod, so you can either work with the bug by letting him go missing for days, he does come back but the bug will hit every day or so. I assume the mod dev knows about the bug, as it has been reported several times... I would expect that it will be fixed at some point but you would need to ask the dev to know more.

Other than that the only thing you can do is play a different save without the mod.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Hello everyone, i need some help with the game, after month of reading and searching i managed to make it run on Android and i really had fun for month and month, but the real problem is that the curiosity start to grow and i found out the mod, i tried to make it run wlife like a pc but on Android with no result and found out that i need access to tfgame just to red the tutorial on how to do it and for the other mod. I tried to register on the site but every time that i put my email says that it can't be used and i really don't know why. Someone can explain it? And second, there are other ways to reach the mod? Thanks to all of you.
If you are using a VPN you cant register.

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
is there a different guide than the wiki the wiki is missing alot
Not really. But a lot of fun from this game comes through exploring. Most question should be answered in this forum, just use search. Otherwise, most other questions will be answered here.
EDIT: I read the guide a few days by accident and it is not very good. For example it states to avoid contact with the gopniks. That's just one dimensional, it always depends how you "roleplay" your Sveta.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rexaureus

Centarius

Aug 20, 2019
I downloaded the game on version 0.8.0, is there a way to update the game while keeping your old save file or will I have to play entirely from scratch? I kinda don't want to lose my Belle Delphine playthrough xD.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
You could try to deactivate the mod in the menue first.
The brother mod is not a normal mod, it replaces the girllife.qsp. That being said, you can load the save using the girllife.qsp but I would not like to guess how it would affect the game.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I downloaded the game on version 0.8.0, is there a way to update the game while keeping your old save file or will I have to play entirely from scratch? I kinda don't want to lose my Belle Delphine playthrough xD.
Unless there is a major change to a storyline you are on there should be no problem loading a save in an updated game. Even if there is a change to your storyline the game will be playable though there may be a few bumps if you save somewhere that no longer exists.

AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
I wish that when confronting your Mom about losing your virginity, you could tell her you lost it to a girl.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes