Housemaster

Mar 30, 2018
That's because the range for the variable that monitors you social group acceptance was extended from 100 to 1,000. Which means even if they loved you you will now be below the minimum and kicked out.
Aaah, so that's how it is, I really appreciate the answer, if I change the variable from being the previous highest to the new highest it should fix it, thank you!

anonymousfapper5

Nov 30, 2020
hi guys, is there a reason why the saturday races don't trigger for me? I did mess around with the cheat menu and only for money/hunger/thirst

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
hi guys, is there a reason why the saturday races don't trigger for me? I did mess around with the cheat menu and only for money/hunger/thirst
School - after the announcement of the last school hour on Friday, on Saturday in sportswear you go to the stadium between 11 and 12 o'clock.
Piter Sports Center - you sign up and there is a competition every Saturday.

Google translate

anonymousfapper5

Nov 30, 2020
School - after the announcement of the last school hour on Friday, on Saturday in sportswear you go to the stadium between 11 and 12 o'clock.
Piter Sports Center - you sign up and there is a competition every Saturday.

Google translate
This is for the high school races?
I am trying to start up the CHristina quest chain

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Ugh how do you get sexual preferences. If they are in game yet if not in game yet I've got a idea on how to get them

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I decided to check out the cheats menu and under appearance, it showed my character with a 60. Is that body fat percentage? I changed it to a more moderate 20 and it seems like that made the character uglier to mostr of the characters. If that is supposed to be percentage, 60 would be morbidly obese.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I decided to check out the cheats menu and under appearance, it showed my character with a 60. Is that body fat percentage? I changed it to a more moderate 20 and it seems like that made the character uglier to mostr of the characters. If that is supposed to be percentage, 60 would be morbidly obese.
No, it's not a percentage, it's just a value. With like 70 and a high strength value, you would come across as muscular. Just toy around with the values and you will find out what will be obese or not.... :)

Reactions: Golden_Buddy

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
No, it's not a percentage, it's just a value. With like 70 and a high strength value, you would come across as muscular. Just toy around with the values and you will find out what will be obese or not.... :)
Gotcha, thanks. Is there any way to have my character get with the step father or any of the teachers? I have had the step father touching the MC but no actual sex. Also had the MC flirt with one of the teachers but they just got embarrassed.

One last question, is there a schedule for the npc's anywhere. I never can find the Uncle Misha character at home. Ran into him in the hall a couple of times but cannot interact with him.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Gotcha, thanks. Is there any way to have my character get with the step father or any of the teachers? I have had the step father touching the MC but no actual sex. Also had the MC flirt with one of the teachers but they just got embarrassed.

One last question, is there a schedule for the npc's anywhere. I never can find the Uncle Misha character at home. Ran into him in the hall a couple of times but cannot interact with him.
You can eventually "seduce" your stepfather. It's rather random (in the living room). Just keep tease him, show off your dress without any underwear etc. You could probably do it while he work in the garage as well.

To trigger Misha, you need to let him catch you with spunk on your face. Do it a couple times, then you will have a event with him at the "dinner" where your mom work...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
The only one I have interest in is brother dearest. Making a girl a shotacon lol

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
how do i use the brother mod i followed the guide and it still does nothing other than giving me scenes with no immages
From the OP of the "brother mod & more"....

" After downloading the Complete image Pack and any Update Image Packs not listed in the Complete image Pack copy over the Complete image Pack image folder to your base game's image folder followed by any Update Image Packs you have starting with Complete image Pack and going to the lower numbered Update Image Packs next saving the higher numbered Update Image Packs for last. The Overhauled .qsp is to be placed in the same location as your Girl Life.qsp and to be used instead. "

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
From the OP of the "brother mod & more"....

" After downloading the Complete image Pack and any Update Image Packs not listed in the Complete image Pack copy over the Complete image Pack image folder to your base game's image folder followed by any Update Image Packs you have starting with Complete image Pack and going to the lower numbered Update Image Packs next saving the higher numbered Update Image Packs for last. The Overhauled .qsp is to be placed in the same location as your Girl Life.qsp and to be used instead. "
where do i fine the overhauled.qsp alll i find is the dev mod

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes