Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
the person above has the answer but i have some additional information about the brother don't let your parents learn about your incestuous union. if you do you will get kick out of the house i think a high enough intelligence maybe a different stat is necessary to avoid getting kick out when telling
If your int is 80 or higher, you can lie to her... If you have the "added flavor" mod, there is a quest that can repair the relationship if you get kicked out as well.

Reactions: Golden_Buddy

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
where the guide said to put them in hte mod file with the qsp
If you have them like this..

GirlLife\Mod\addedflavour.qsp
GirlLife\Mod\addedflavour\Images
GirlLife\Mod\addedflavour\Sound

Should be working as it should.

If you are using the "Brother mod and more" conversion in addition. Remember the image files for that one goes right into

GirlLIfe\Images

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
ill just redownlaod it all and try again
Think I recall had the same issues, it was related too;

(A Command in Mod Options lets you actively switch between having it use QSPVideo Version files or Sonnix Version files)

Once I changed to QSPVideo, it worked for me as I wasn't using Sonnix.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Think I recall had the same issues, it was related too;

(A Command in Mod Options lets you actively switch between having it use QSPVideo Version files or Sonnix Version files)

Once I changed to QSPVideo, it worked for me as I wasn't using Sonnix.
did the pictures for anya and the brother work as well

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Haven't had any issues with missing pictures with the added flavor mod after switched that flag I mentioned over in mod settings for that mod.
i dont supose u can give me a link to the sites and a list of what all i have to down load to get it to work im still having error on the scenees and the bj and handjob scene when u wake him in the morning

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i dont supose u can give me a link to the sites and a list of what all i have to down load to get it to work im still having error on the scenees and the bj and handjob scene when u wake him in the morning
Those are not from the added flavor mod...

Think those from the core game.

If you use "Brother mod and more" it usually get updated to the latest dev changes. There been some images shuffled around, locations etc. So you could try download all the core game image packs again.

Start with ;

0.8.1 Core image pack (not the clean one).

Then you add all the dev image packs from number 6 and up in that order. The core pack got up to 5 included.

Last edited:

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Those are not from the added flavor mod...

Think those from the core game.

If you use "Brother mod and more" it usually get updated to the latest dev changes. There been some images shuffled around, locations etc. So you could try download all the core game image packs again.

Mega

Start with ;

0.8.1 Core image pack (not the clean one).

Then you add all the dev image packs from number 6 and up in that order. The core pack got up to 5 included.
and put them in the addedflavor mod folder?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can you use a save from the base game when you open the added flavor mod? I assume you load the mod qsp in the player rather than loading the base qsp file.
No, you need to install the mod into the core qsp, or the alternative the "brother mod and more" conversion.

Click on settings, then select mods in the upper right corner. Select "Install new mod". Then type in the name of the mod qsp. and click ok.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes