Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I wonder about the determinants for the probability that your kitchen sink gets clogged/breaks.

Is it s fixed robability (i.e. fixed x % chance per day that the sink breaks) ... or are there any determinants that increase the probability (like having lots of dishes iin the sink)?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I wonder about the determinants for the probability that your kitchen sink gets clogged/breaks.

Is it s fixed robability (i.e. fixed x % chance per day that the sink breaks) ... or are there any determinants that increase the probability (like having lots of dishes iin the sink)?
Its just a fixed percentage per day. A hold over from ETO, we do have to look into it as being a plumber's son I know its stupid that its always breaking.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
hi kevin smarts,
can you provide another uploader, since some weeks, i have eternal loadings screens on mega, and can't download anythink.
many thanks

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hi kevin smarts,
can you provide another uploader, since some weeks, i have eternal loadings screens on mega, and can't download anythink.
many thanks
I've only ever released the game on Mega and there's some obvious bugs I'm fixing. Will see if I can find a secondary host for the bug fix release.

Reactions: laladon

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
the google drive links from starting post works fine, but i could not download the 0.8.2 qsp-file ;/

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
the google drive links from starting post works fine, but i could not download the 0.8.2 qsp-file ;/
I don't supply the additional links personally. Tbh, I don't know who does them. I have a Yandex a/c that works much the same as Google drive. I'll stick the bug fix on there as well as Mega once I have it ready to release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: laladon

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
I've tried to install this, but it's pointless. I've follow the steps, but still doesn't work. Can somebody help me?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
where do i get the dev versions
dev versions is work in progress versions posted between releases. You can find such over at their site @

The newest version as of now is the one just released.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes