rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
For those with troubles making the images show up, it is important to download some separate image collections into the folder. When I most recently had troubles making images show up, I downloaded the normal-looking 8.1 Core Image Pack(clean), plus the 8.2 Dev Build Image Pack, plus the 8.2 Feature Lock Image Packs, plus of course the images from the main image hub. After doing all this, it works.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Someone knows how to regulate the character weight ? I'm forced to take weight pills or can i lose weight with an other method ? Sport doesn't seem to affect it.

Sep 29, 2019
So after playing a little bit more i see that there is still some Bug.When you start with Curly Hair you can not change it ingame any more.If i go to the Barber shop and say Strait my Hair he do it but it remain Curly so the picture don't change.If i do Photos under the Shower i get always the same Picture before there was a lot of different Pictures.Then to the Clothing after starting a new Game it seams the Clothing now Work only the Coats are all broken.You can buy them and they show correct in your Wardrobe up but all have 0 Strength the only option you have then is to throw them away.Then some of the Very reveling Swimsuits show up under normal swimsuits.Then the pubic Hair is always Blond and it don't change regardless of what colour my Hair are when i start the Game.And if possible make a decent Download that contain all as you can read above from other players you need to make a Marathon Download and mix all to have a full working game now.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So after playing a little bit more i see that there is still some Bug.When you start with Curly Hair you can not change it ingame any more.If i go to the Barber shop and say Strait my Hair he do it but it remain Curly so the picture don't change.If i do Photos under the Shower i get always the same Picture before there was a lot of different Pictures.Then to the Clothing after starting a new Game it seams the Clothing now Work only the Coats are all broken.You can buy them and they show correct in your Wardrobe up but all have 0 Strength the only option you have then is to throw them away.Then some of the Very reveling Swimsuits show up under normal swimsuits.Then the pubic Hair is always Blond and it don't change regardless of what colour my Hair are when i start the Game.And if possible make a decent Download that contain all as you can read above from other players you need to make a Marathon Download and mix all to have a full working game now.
The additional image pack dl (feature lock 3) will fix the swimsuits. No idea what happend to the folder as I uploaded a perfectly fine copy of it when I did them some time ago. :rolleyes:
The coats are fixed in the bug fix 0.8.2.1 version, as for the curly hair and blonde pubes I honestly don't know they should not have been touched so something unexpected it interfering and will need time to find and fix. Expect an other bug fix after Xmas.

The game file is uplloaded by me but I do not and never have hosted the images which is why they are not in a pack. If someone is able to put them together as a pak dl I'll be happy to post link in op.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Someone knows how to regulate the character weight ? I'm forced to take weight pills or can i lose weight with an other method ? Sport doesn't seem to affect it.
I usually never have a problem with losing weight (especially if I eat just once a day (which is usually the case when I am using the adult TG start... eating twice a day is expensive ;) )).

To the contrary, usually I have more a problem with holding my weight so as not to get into underweight territory (especially when doing lots of sports) :D

Sep 29, 2019
Did you also download these? Because You need them too. View attachment 952136
Normal you don't need them all.
If you are a brand new player, pleases download only 0.8.2 Core Image Pack (contain all update pack 1-11 and feature lock update pack 1-3) and 0.8.2 Core Sound Pack.
0.8.1 is the old version for player that use Mods as they don't work in the new Version until they get update and most mod maker don't do that any more.
0.8.2 Dev Build are the 1-11 update packs you need them only when you use the DEV Build version (at the moment there is no one and they are includet in the main Core Pack now)
Feature Lock pack 1-3 is inside the last download of the 0.8.2 Core Image pack.
Optional Hair is an very old pack that change your Avatar and haircolor most of that option you have now in the new version so it not need any more.
All what you must download now is the 0.8.2 Core Image pack and the 0.8.2 Core Sound Pack.

Reactions: wacek and AzuraMeta

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
Will the packs eventually appear on the Google Drive as well? Got myself locked out from MEGA by reaching download limit...

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Normal you don't need them all.
If you are a brand new player, pleases download only 0.8.2 Core Image Pack (contain all update pack 1-11 and feature lock update pack 1-3) and 0.8.2 Core Sound Pack.
0.8.1 is the old version for player that use Mods as they don't work in the new Version until they get update and most mod maker don't do that any more.
0.8.2 Dev Build are the 1-11 update packs you need them only when you use the DEV Build version (at the moment there is no one and they are includet in the main Core Pack now)
Feature Lock pack 1-3 is inside the last download of the 0.8.2 Core Image pack.
Optional Hair is an very old pack that change your Avatar and haircolor most of that option you have now in the new version so it not need any more.
All what you must download now is the 0.8.2 Core Image pack and the 0.8.2 Core Sound Pack.
I know he doesn't need them all, but no way was I writing everything you did. If he installs everything, it'll "just work™", and he can figure out the rest later.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I guess I found something wrong:
When I am a model at Aphrodite Photography, in the right menu I have a Model Face that tells me (upon clicking), that I am able to have 2 more photo shoots this week.

But actually it seems like it is rather 2 photo shoots per day

So maybe "today" instead of "this week" may be less irritating

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
just wondering is there a playthrough where you can have sex and get pregnant pretty much most of the time?
You can have sex almost anywhere. Reduce your inhibition and you can use gloryhole in pavlovsk, prostitute yourself in hotel and much much more. There is a tons of sexual content.

Terlis2000

May 12, 2017
Posted a very large Christmas update to my mod, still some bug crushing going on but other wise its ready for download.

Its mostly updated to the newest release as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kevin Smarts
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes