Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
i don't know the fertility cycle
There is a menstrual calendar in the menus somewhere, but the obvious thing is just before your period is due will be your most fertile time. The calculations used in game are based on rl figures so as in rl the best way is to have lots of sex when you are most fertile and it might take a few months to get luck but you just have to keep trying.

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
Need Help | Missing Pictures | I Installed every Core & Updatepack.. Extract with 7Zip and replaced every picture.. Everything in one folder? Images? So i have to Replaced.. again and again.. is this right?

So much clothes, coats, purses, underwear is missing.. What iam doing wrong?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Need Help | Missing Pictures | I Installed every Core & Updatepack.. Extract with 7Zip and replaced every picture.. Everything in one folder? Images? So i have to Replaced.. again and again.. is this right?

So much clothes, coats, purses, underwear is missing.. What iam doing wrong?
For version 0.8.2 I would recommend to visit tfgamessite's forum and download full 0.8.2 core pack with 0.8.2 updates.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
This game is a realistic simulation. When you have unprotected sex during your fertile time of the month, you have a chance (but not a guarantee) of getting pregnant, so it could take months of trying. Then your pregnancy will progress at the normal rate, meaning that it won't be obvious for months. Then you'll have to give birth when your pregnancy reaches full term. Depending on the actions you choose, you can spend a long time playing a single day in this game, so it will likely take you several days IRL to get to whatever stage of pregnancy you want, and then days to get back to that stage again. If you want a game where you can get pregnant every few minutes, or choose not to give birth and remain permanently pregnant, try Lilith's Throne.
Or maybe they enjoy this game and just want to get pregnant?
I play Lilith's Throne so don't get me wrong its a good game but its much more about animal morph TFs than pregnancy and very different to GL.

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
So did I understand correctly (sorry i'm dumb), that for this currents version of the game I only need the 0.8.2 core image pack? I mean, I started a new game with this update and everything else seems to work okay, but the swimsuit images don't match the descriptions. So basically that's a conflict between the 8.1 core pack and the other stuff?
I did unpack everything in the order they're shown on the list, core pack first, then the additional once, replacing when asked.
But yeah... Thanks :D

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
How do you get people to notice you in the park?
get hot af

EDIT: jokes aside, I think you have to just look good (raises the chances of being noticed, I guess). Quick save and load is useful in this, if you're feeling unlucky.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So did I understand correctly (sorry i'm dumb), that for this currents version of the game I only need the 0.8.2 core image pack? I mean, I started a new game with this update and everything else seems to work okay, but the swimsuit images don't match the descriptions. So basically that's a conflict between the 8.1 core pack and the other stuff?
I did unpack everything in the order they're shown on the list, core pack first, then the additional once, replacing when asked.
But yeah... Thanks :D
You need teh feature lock pack 3, It was released after the 0.8.2 core was already out.

Reactions: Doruna

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Any way to get the game to go fullscreen where the Close, Maximize, Minimize buttons are showing? When I go fullscreen through the game, it disables the toolbar menu for me and the only way to exit the game is through either Alt-Tabbing or through Task Manager.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
So, after the update (haven't played for some time) most of my clothing is gone.
Can't seem to find it anywhere, can't seem to buy said pieces either.

What happened?
Also, is there a cheat to add all clothing?

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
So, after the update (haven't played for some time) most of my clothing is gone.
Can't seem to find it anywhere, can't seem to buy said pieces either.

What happened?
Also, is there a cheat to add all clothing?
Clothing overhaul, old saves no longer compatible with current clothing. You need to rebuy everything.

As for a clothing cheat, not that I know of, but I would really love one as well.

Sep 29, 2019
Any way to get the game to go fullscreen where the Close, Maximize, Minimize buttons are showing? When I go fullscreen through the game, it disables the toolbar menu for me and the only way to exit the game is through either Alt-Tabbing or through Task Manager.
F11 is the button for fullscreen.Hit F11 after again and you are back to Window Mode

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Engelstein

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Bugs, maybe. I seem to be both permanently aroused and depressed, and every time I fix it her mood immediately tanks afterwards. Also I can't get any of the jobs from doing Starlets practice. I don't know if there's some hidden requirements for that but I've been at it for a while and haven't gotten one. Do you have to be a ho?

Oogabooga82

Oct 4, 2018
With the latest version, whenever I load and then do an action, my outfit is changing to a default one automatically, already bought new clothes for the update. Even putting that outfit in the unwanted storage doesn't prevent it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes