Aug 2, 2017
When I buy a new swim wear set and try to change into it I get this

"This item is worn and is not suitable for further wear"

Completely new swimwear.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Quest Soft Player is a Russian made program using its own language that is mostly a variant of basic but with some HTML function. Mostly used for text based games and no longer in development. It is freeware and some have made newer versions offering improved function but most limited to just adding video compatability. There is some info and basic guides on the wiki attached to our repo (not the wiki in my sig but the repo is linked there).
Thanks for the answer. My objetive is to do minor stuff on content for personal fun, but it seems there's some kind of decoding I can't reach, but still nice to see it's near to html. But not worth the job (at least for now) to decode to change the content to me (yet).

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Its fixed in 0.8.2.2 but you might need to buy the swimwear again.

Hello, maybe this is a silly question, to play with the fix version 0.8.2.2 i only need to download the QSP file ( the one with 45mb), and replace the girl life 0.8.2.1 QSP with the new one , i dont need to download again all the images and everything, right?

Thx a lot.

EDIT: And btw, where can i read what got fixed? But that is just for curiosity, i only played a bit and i dont really know what was wrong, what is important is that is fixed now :D

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hello, maybe this is a silly question, to play with the fix version 0.8.2.2 i only need to download the QSP file ( the one with 45mb), and replace the girl life 0.8.2.1 QSP with the new one , i dont need to download again all the images and everything, right?

Thx a lot.

EDIT: And btw, where can i read what got fixed? But that is just for curiosity, i only played a bit and i dont really know what was wrong, what is important is that is fixed now :D
Yeah, just replace the .qsp file. It was only bug fixes relating to old save files, some clothing errors with swimwear and coats, text edits and code clean up.

Reactions: Juanjobar

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
QSP only (0.8.2.2):
MixDrop - Nopy - Zippyshare= Girl_Life_0.8.2.1.qsp 46.52 MB
Mega= Girl Life 0.8.2.2.qsp

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
QSP only (0.8.2.2):
MixDrop - Nopy - Zippyshare= Girl_Life_0.8.2.1.qsp 46.52 MB
Mega= Girl Life 0.8.2.2.qsp
I don't update those, no idea who does tbh. Maybe its F95?

I've relabelled the old ones so its clear

Reactions: 4Finger

volxx

Jul 18, 2017
So for me the problem now is that some image files are broken still. None of the purses work and the new mirror style has broken images too. the taskbar has broken image file for erect nipples through clothes? or something like that. also some shops dont have an image banner.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So for me the problem now is that some image files are broken still. None of the purses work and the new mirror style has broken images too. the taskbar has broken image file for erect nipples through clothes? or something like that. also some shops dont have an image banner.
It soulnds like you are missing some image packs. Try dl the merged dev packs and the 3 feature lock packs in that order.

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
So I should report my own post? Idk, that seems odd to me.
Yup. I know it seems odd but I've done it before to my own posts.

Edit: Here's a mirror for Zippy
Edit#2: MixDrop
Edit#3: Don't have Nopy so here's a Workupload

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone tell me where Dimka's house is? Trying to go to the new year party and have no clue where it is.
Nevermind turns out I was looking for it a day early.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Canis Majoris

Oct 2, 2017
How can you increase your mood stat? Mine keeps tanking like crazy because she feels horrible. Been like that for 3weeks but whatever i try to do, it never changes.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hi!
It's a little bug but if i try napping 1 hour at home, but i'm going to sleep (over to the next day) without option to cancel.
And if i correctly figured out no valid ingame alternative exist to be up for a longer period of time
I wish some consumables ingame (like coffee or energy drink) to extend it :)

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
How can you increase your mood stat? Mine keeps tanking like crazy because she feels horrible. Been like that for 3weeks but whatever i try to do, it never changes.
Mood is affected by working too much, give her a day off. Also by high arousal (for some reason) if I remember correctly, multiple ways to resolve that.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes