Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
where can you live after getting kicked out your families home? couldnt rent because the pc was pregnant
There is another apartment you can share with some guys, you should see ad for it in your apartment block on the Bulletin Board on the ground floor.
You should be able to rent in the city, there's no pregnancy chack there that I know of, you have to go to Kirsanova Real Estate Agency.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Can anyone guide me on how to trigger the Added Flavor Night out prompt for the mother? Schoolgirl Magic play
You can check the notebook for the mod's quest spoilers. It has each step listed. Or if you go to the mods settings page, it has some cheat options. Not sure about further specifics.

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
- Complete overhaul of clothing, new shops.

Anybody know where and how to access these new shops?

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
There are 4 new shops if im right. One at the commercial district of Pavlovsk. (Coco... something :D)
And the other three can be found at the high street of the old town.

Reactions: M2xim

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
- Complete overhaul of clothing, new shops.

Anybody know where and how to access these new shops?
OK, you have:
Coco Carmen in Pav Commercial
Fancy Pancy, Flamingos and Tsar Bomba in Old Town - High Street
Coco and Flamingos are girly much like Cats in the city
Fancy Pancy is new store for the burlesque clothing putting it next to the burlesque club I need to add some content to
Tsar Bomba is alt fashion not unlike Patchwork Dolls on the island in the city

We also redid clothing in Cats, Fashionista, Dolls, G&M, Danilovich (sports) and Mon Chéri and the purses
We will redo the remaining clothing, swimwear, shoes and underwear. Plus add some slutty clothing to Scandalicious

Hope to have it all done for 0.8.3 at end of March

Lavaglass

Oct 9, 2017
I don't know what you mean. There is no "normal" tag for clothing.
Of the 410 uses of the word normal in the game files the only time it is in any of the clothing files is for thisdesrciption of Swimwear #9:
'A two-piece black-and-red design showing off a little midriff, the bottom piece the size of a normal pair of panties.'

Now if you are looking to go to Babel restaurant you'll need an outfit from Mon Chéri, some makeup, brushed hair and not be sweaty. If it is somewhere else you are struggling to enter could you give me enough information to find and fix the problem please?
Hello, You are correct. I couldn't get into Mon Cheri. I must admit that I have tried again and did get in. I was dressed fine the first time, but it is possible that I had not done something (like shower). I believe the message I got was that I wasn't wearing nice clothes or something to that regard. I then clicked on the clothing icon and it said (and still does) that I am wearing normal clothes. That is where I got the term "normal." I assumed (I guess incorrectly) that that meant I was not dressed nicely enough. Anyway, now I got in, so that is no longer a problem.

I also have the exact same problem with the "addedflavour" mod (when going to the city with the mom). This problem still exists, but is no doubt a problem of the mod and not the game. The message I get is, "If you were wearing some nice clothes you could go out to the city with your mom." I am well dressed, clean, hair combed, with makeup, but can't go out with the mom.

Thank you for your response. Take care.

ForeskinLord

Jul 20, 2020
Something other seams even to Bug a little bit the Attractiveness.I have always it a 200 but sometimes it drop down to 197 for no reason.Same Clothes same makeup and so on.The day after its again on 200.
Hey man could you explain to me how you got Attractiveness 200? im stuck at 175

Sep 29, 2019
Hey man could you explain to me how you got Attractiveness 200? im stuck at 175
its a combination of Clothes and MC physical look.You need a cute or curvy body look that are the best (depend with what image pack you play i use only the Medium pack you can change that in the cheats what to use as i don't like the muscular pictures) then max Skin and Tan your wight must be the right for your Body look (that is only important if you play with the option off that the pictures change in base of your Statistics) and that's all i think.If you have the Look and base statistic's you can wear near everything after to reach 200.If you don't have the perfect body you need to use good clothes

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hello, You are correct. I couldn't get into Mon Cheri. I must admit that I have tried again and did get in. I was dressed fine the first time, but it is possible that I had not done something (like shower). I believe the message I got was that I wasn't wearing nice clothes or something to that regard. I then clicked on the clothing icon and it said (and still does) that I am wearing normal clothes. That is where I got the term "normal." I assumed (I guess incorrectly) that that meant I was not dressed nicely enough. Anyway, now I got in, so that is no longer a problem.

I also have the exact same problem with the "addedflavour" mod (when going to the city with the mom). This problem still exists, but is no doubt a problem of the mod and not the game. The message I get is, "If you were wearing some nice clothes you could go out to the city with your mom." I am well dressed, clean, hair combed, with makeup, but can't go out with the mom.

Thank you for your response. Take care.
The mod probably hasn't had the clothing variable updated to the current version yet causing the issue.
I'll mention about the maître d' not giving the player good feedback so its not obvious the issue and see if someone will write some reactions for each issue.

ForeskinLord

Jul 20, 2020
its a combination of Clothes and MC physical look.You need a cute or curvy body look that are the best (depend with what image pack you play i use only the Medium pack you can change that in the cheats what to use as i don't like the muscular pictures) then max Skin and Tan your wight must be the right for your Body look (that is only important if you play with the option off that the pictures change in base of your Statistics) and that's all i think.If you have the Look and base statistic's you can wear near everything after to reach 200.If you don't have the perfect body you need to use good clothes
alright thanks man

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Is there any storyline with Tanya (the girl you meet in the changing room of the fitness center)?

Or is the occasional lesbian sex (togetheer with the cuddling and talking after sex) the only thing I can have with her?

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Just how long you need to wear bimbo clothing to get at least 1 point in it? I have mine for more than a month and still nothing.
Got both outfit and shoes, no idea if there are panties and so on in this style (at least I could not find any)

Another thing, and more of a bug report: while browsing net dating service on laptop and looking for someone, it says he have the same name as the girl my Sveta is dating right now. After checking him on the phone he have different name.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes