Muzmuz

Sep 9, 2018
If you go to the park in the city, you will see a couple of stoners. Approach them and ask and that wil unlock the crack house adn the dealer in the Metro.

Sleep is inevitable. Maybe we'll look at caffine usage but there are far bigger system fixes need before it could be added without causing more harm to the coders workload.

I think that is the last part currently. It was never a long story and although nutluck polished it up I don't think he extended it.

The dynamic input lets you insert full game code directly it is very powerful and meant for use by in debugging but here is a list of variables, just be careful and save your game before messing around in there. ;)
thanks

malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
"I offer you the possibility of an apprenticeship under my wing. This will protect you, partially from The Council and Reinhold interests, but, I expect respect and diligence, so... until the next time and remember, my door is open only on daily hours."

But I can't find Alexei...

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Just how long you need to wear bimbo clothing to get at least 1 point in it? I have mine for more than a month and still nothing.
Got both outfit and shoes, no idea if there are panties and so on in this style (at least I could not find any)

Another thing, and more of a bug report: while browsing net dating service on laptop and looking for someone, it says he have the same name as the girl my Sveta is dating right now. After checking him on the phone he have different name.
You also need to have sex. If you want to remain a virgin, blowjobs will work.

Sep 29, 2019
You also need to have sex. If you want to remain a virgin, blowjobs will work.
If you refer to the Bimbo comment.You dont need to have Sex i get that trait until max level only by using the right Clothes.There are even Bimbo clothes for school.To rise that trait you must use only that clothes even at school.If you run around with normal clothes you lost again points over time.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there any storyline with Tanya (the girl you meet in the changing room of the fitness center)?

Or is the occasional lesbian sex (togetheer with the cuddling and talking after sex) the only thing I can have with her?
Yes, keep at it and she might offer you a jod as the family maid, that opens up quite a lot of content but it is a full time job.

Just how long you need to wear bimbo clothing to get at least 1 point in it? I have mine for more than a month and still nothing.
Got both outfit and shoes, no idea if there are panties and so on in this style (at least I could not find any)

Another thing, and more of a bug report: while browsing net dating service on laptop and looking for someone, it says he have the same name as the girl my Sveta is dating right now. After checking him on the phone he have different name.
There's a bug we found that was stopping sex from counting so you can't turn bimbo.
The next dev version will have the fix on it.

Reactions: Isilindil

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
There's a bug we found that was stopping sex from counting so you can't turn bimbo.
The next dev version will have the fix on it.
While my girl is not necessary a prude (3 sex per day at least), I can't reach even a single level in it even if I have only bimbo clothes on at all times. Should I also make her go commando? Maybe starting bra + panties prevent that...

Or, as you said, it is just a sex-related bug. Then I will wait patiently for the next ver ;)

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Yes, keep at it and she might offer you a jod as the family maid, that opens up quite a lot of content but it is a full time job.

Great ... then I will keep meeting her.
Hope the job as maid pays better than being a sales woman at Pussy Cats :D

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Wait, can't you get a job as a maid by working at the hotel near the train station for some time, then get things from there to allow you to do it? Sounds like there are at least two ways to do it.

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone help me? What am I missing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: ok, it was just my dumb ass, forgot to add the final feature lock update

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Wait, can't you get a job as a maid by working at the hotel near the train station for some time, then get things from there to allow you to do it? Sounds like there are at least two ways to do it.
Very different maid jobs. The hotel in Pav is a chamber maid, the one through Tanya is a live-in house maid.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Very different maid jobs. The hotel in Pav is a chamber maid, the one through Tanya is a live-in house maid.
I meant this thing (quote from wiki)

"After the PC has worked as a maid 8-10 times, the receptionist will offer to give the PC a referral for a live-in maid job (unlocking the "ask for the live in maid job" action)"

Unless those are two different live-in maid locations.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm a bit lost, where do you buy shoes? They're only avaiable on the major city? I searched everywhere.

Mast126

May 29, 2020
Hey, is there any wiki or to know how to unlock content with classmates? Cant seem to figure out if there is any content with Bella

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes