Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
How can you increase your mood stat? Mine keeps tanking like crazy because she feels horrible. Been like that for 3weeks but whatever i try to do, it never changes.
If you have started smoking, having a cigarette will bring your mood up as well

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yup. I know it seems odd but I've done it before to my own posts.

Edit: Here's a mirror for Zippy
Edit#2: MixDrop
Edit#3: Don't have Nopy so here's a Workupload Workupload
Ty, I have updated the links.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How can you increase your mood stat? Mine keeps tanking like crazy because she feels horrible. Been like that for 3weeks but whatever i try to do, it never changes.
Sounds like withdrawal. Look in the trait menu to see if its bimbo withdrawal which includes a countdown so you can see how long it'll take to finally shake it off. If not it is drug related, this often happens if you have previously been feed coke by Dimka and managed to escape his control. Not much you can do but go cold turkey, it takes upto a month depending on the drug in question.

Reactions: Canis Majoris

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do you access drugs? I bought some but don't know were they are located.
If you go to the park in the city, you will see a couple of stoners. Approach them and ask and that wil unlock the crack house adn the dealer in the Metro.

Hi!
It's a little bug but if i try napping 1 hour at home, but i'm going to sleep (over to the next day) without option to cancel.
And if i correctly figured out no valid ingame alternative exist to be up for a longer period of time
I wish some consumables ingame (like coffee or energy drink) to extend it :)
Sleep is inevitable. Maybe we'll look at caffine usage but there are far bigger system fixes need before it could be added without causing more harm to the coders workload.
Can someone tell me how to continue with Kendra's story? After the ankle tattoo no more appeared
I think that is the last part currently. It was never a long story and although nutluck polished it up I don't think he extended it.
where can i find Dynamic Input Codes
The dynamic input lets you insert full game code directly it is very powerful and meant for use by in debugging but here is a list of variables, just be careful and save your game before messing around in there. ;)

Reactions: Smash Master 158

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi again, btw i noticed that there is a lot of sounds, including moans and many more but i only hear a few sounds like a bird in the farm town or the sound of the wind in the main town but i think thats almost all the sounds i heard, what im doing wrong? I have the sound files in the same folder as images.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi again, btw i noticed that there is a lot of sounds, including moans and many more but i only hear a few sounds like a bird in the farm town or the sound of the wind in the main town but i think thats almost all the sounds i heard, what im doing wrong? I have the sound files in the same folder as images.
Those sounds were used in early versions of ETO and although some persist the use of them in sex scenes, etc. has not been implimented.

Reactions: Juanjobar
Oct 26, 2017
If you go to the park in the city, you will see a couple of stoners. Approach them and ask and that wil unlock the crack house adn the dealer in the Metro.

Sleep is inevitable. Maybe we'll look at caffine usage but there are far bigger system fixes need before it could be added without causing more harm to the coders workload.

I think that is the last part currently. It was never a long story and although nutluck polished it up I don't think he extended it.

The dynamic input lets you insert full game code directly it is very powerful and meant for use by in debugging but here is a list of variables, just be careful and save your game before messing around in there. ;)

Thanks for answering
It is sad that they do not expand it, I see a lot of potential.
Kendra kind of corrupts her to the point where she becomes a black slave or a prostitute, etc

AstQ90

Feb 23, 2019
Can anyone guide me on how to trigger the Added Flavor Night out prompt for the mother? Schoolgirl Magic play

GuySomething

Oct 29, 2017
Can anyone provide a nopy link or break up the downloads into more manegable sizes 500mb -1gb? I can't download the latest version through the current links.

Lavaglass

Oct 9, 2017
Even after the new update, the clothes are still listed as "normal" no matter how expensive the clothes. Are others having this problem? Can someone help me with this? Or do I just have to wait for future updates. I can't do anything that requires fancy dress.

DitzyDanni

Apr 19, 2020
Which start has the most content, also what is the difference in the magic/nonmagic route stories or are they similar?

randa

May 7, 2017
Schoolgirl Magic or non Magic has the most content because it is the most played start.

For all the question abov. I suggest you go to tfg site
because all is answerd there in every details. If youre lucky, somebody will write the same answers here as it is written there.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Even after the new update, the clothes are still listed as "normal" no matter how expensive the clothes. Are others having this problem? Can someone help me with this? Or do I just have to wait for future updates. I can't do anything that requires fancy dress.
I don't know what you mean. There is no "normal" tag for clothing.
Of the 410 uses of the word normal in the game files the only time it is in any of the clothing files is for thisdesrciption of Swimwear #9:
'A two-piece black-and-red design showing off a little midriff, the bottom piece the size of a normal pair of panties.'

Now if you are looking to go to Babel restaurant you'll need an outfit from Mon Chéri, some makeup, brushed hair and not be sweaty. If it is somewhere else you are struggling to enter could you give me enough information to find and fix the problem please?

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
where can you live after getting kicked out your families home? couldnt rent because the pc was pregnant

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes