TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Hello,Is there any guide or walktrough? i see a "wiki" page but there is nothing on it.
Not really, no. I found some tips on how to trigger certain events one time, but I have no idea where they went to and I don't have the patience to go find them again. They are out there though, probably on the TF site.

Reactions: Juanjobar

Lavaglass

Oct 9, 2017
No matter what clothing I buy, it is always "normal". I can't go anywhere where fancy clothes are required. I know there is a clothing problem. Is this part of the current problem, or am I doing something wrong? It seems to be a problem with saves and new games.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hello again, is there a way to have some cheats options always available in the HUD, or the menus or somewhere that i can use them with one clic? Like in the Big Kuyash game, where u can skip time easily, wich could be really helpful.

I have registered in the Tfgames forum and i found there a lot of interesting mods but nothing about easier cheats, sometimes i just want to skip time faster to get into next day at same hour to advance in some events but i think the best i can do is to go to livingroom and spam the wacht TV...

Also, is just me or the game advance very slowly? When i start the game i only have one quest that says that making friend with Natasha at school could be good for my grades or something like that, but i had talk to her many times and still i dont advance on that.

And thx a lot to caju for the tip about the wiki, as u said is a bit messy but it helps a lot anyways.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what specifically is QSP program/language? I barely can't find info, unlike plataforms like Ren'Py or Unity for example. Let alone tutorials of it. I found the player called Quest Soft Player, probably is that, but I barely find any info or tutorials of how to work with it if I want it.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Hello again, is there a way to have some cheats options always available in the HUD, or the menus or somewhere that i can use them with one clic? Like in the Big Kuyash game, where u can skip time easily, wich could be really helpful.

I have registered in the Tfgames forum and i found there a lot of interesting mods but nothing about easier cheats, sometimes i just want to skip time faster to get into next day at same hour to advance in some events but i think the best i can do is to go to livingroom and spam the wacht TV...

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Merry Christmas to you.

Well i dont know about other cheats, but for time there's definitely a way.

There's a window called "Objects" (It may be hidden or tucked away), now go to Game play settings >> Cheat Menu >> Recurrent >> Time Cheat in Objects window: Enabled

now + 1 hour and +1 hour shown in objects window. Along with console option which you can use to change variables relationship points etc etc.

Reactions: Juanjobar

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
With the latest version, whenever I load and then do an action, my outfit is changing to a default one automatically, already bought new clothes for the update. Even putting that outfit in the unwanted storage doesn't prevent it.
Known issue, we have fix for it in testing.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I disabled something because Saturdays are skipped over in my game.
Probably an alarm clock not set at weekends thing.
what is that mean? when i go to living room and click to tv the game is shutting down.
Looks like its a QSPplayer issue with that video file. Try another version, there's the sonnix versions and the infinite version. No one seems to work for all.
what happened to the old wiki? I couldn't find any thing on the new wiki
It got removed so our wiki helpers are building a new one. It'll take them a little while to get the old stuff recoded and posted.
I'm running into a weird bug. Sveta's shirt get's deleted and whatever I'm wearing turns into G&M outfit 50 and every piece that goes on the torso disappears. Happens randomly and every time I load a save. These are fresh saves as well not old ones.
As per first reply, known issue and fix in testing.
HELP I CANT SEE ANY OF CLOTH View attachment 955113
You are missing image packs. You need the 0.8.2 merged update pack and all 3 feature lock packs
so i got pregnant in june and now its september, i should be on my 3rd month on the 8th but idk what this means
View attachment 955271
You have morning sickness from being pregnant and your breasts are getting ready to lactate.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what specifically is QSP program/language? I barely can't find info, unlike plataforms like Ren'Py or Unity for example. Let alone tutorials of it. I found the player called Quest Soft Player, probably is that, but I barely find any info or tutorials of how to work with it if I want it.
Quest Soft Player is a Russian made program using its own language that is mostly a variant of basic but with some HTML function. Mostly used for text based games and no longer in development. It is freeware and some have made newer versions offering improved function but most limited to just adding video compatability. There is some info and basic guides on the wiki attached to our repo (not the wiki in my sig but the repo is linked there).

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I am playing version 8.2 school girl, started in June with jock option. In September the MC has Inhibition of 0.

The Katja route is different than I remember. I am doing home work with her, and already went through the saving MC when drunk. The option to walk in the park does not show up.

Second the Natasha route seems to be not possible. I talked to her when delivering mail, and have talked to her multiple times at school, but she never offers to do homework together.

For these two routes is this what is supposed to be happening with the newest version?

Thanks

highsis

Nov 11, 2018
Windows 10 defender detects trojan virus from 0.8.2 Feature Lock Update Image Pack 3.7z, is it a false positive?

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Is the Starlets job bugged? Since getting 55 modern dance I've only gotten the same 'you're not a funeral' message every time I've done the training. I'm at 63 now.
Also, does getting the peeper to do your homework actually work? It still piles up at my desk so idk if anything's really happening there.
Also also, what does rubbing your breasts do besides hurt you?
Also x3, every coat I buy immediately breaks when I try to wear it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes