bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
No, you need to install the mod into the core qsp, or the alternative the "brother mod and more" conversion.

Click on settings, then select mods in the upper right corner. Select "Install new mod". Then type in the name of the mod qsp. and click ok.
Yep, finally found that. I also am missing some images. I downloaded the qsp video version instead of the Sonnix version, changed that in the settings and then did the run with mom. No images loaded for those couple of screens.

Also, on the Anya route, I have met her BF, letr him visit at 18:00, spied on them until my MC masturbated to them. Still do not get the option to touch Anya's ass while she is asleep, just the same old move away option. I am going by the mod journal instructions. What am I missing?

Jul 29, 2019
Several of the school outfits, and probably other things are either mismatched or completely messed up, because several of the super sluttyimage ones are labeled as conservative, and the conservative ones are labeled as slutty.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Several of the school outfits, and probably other things are either mismatched or completely messed up, because several of the super sluttyimage ones are labeled as conservative, and the conservative ones are labeled as slutty.
If you are using the latest dev update image packs, but not the latest dev release of the qsp. that could be yeah. It's called "work in progress" -)

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
With the added flavour mod, I'm getting the following error
Area: on visit
Line: 404
Code: 120
Desc: Incorrect Arguments' Count!

Does anyone know how to fix this in Qgen?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
With the added flavour mod, I'm getting the following error
Area: on visit
Line: 404
Code: 120
Desc: Incorrect Arguments' Count!

Does anyone know how to fix this in Qgen?
The last update of addedflavor brought some... issues afaik.

If looking at the code there, I suppose the value is wrong and should be something else than "= 1"

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
If you are using the latest dev update image packs, but not the latest dev release of the qsp. that could be yeah. It's called "work in progress" -)
I was using 8.1.3, and i'm pretty sure I deleted all the dev images, and only have the regular image pack, but I may be wrong.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Sry guys but I am lost. I downloaded image packs from mega and extracted into Girl Life folder. In ZIP were several 0.8.1 and 0.8.2 image packs. I don't know which should I extract. All have same folders pc, system etc. Need some advice pls which folder i need.
Bez názvu.png

Last edited:

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Sry guys but I am lost. I downloaded image packs from mega and extracted into Girl Life folder. In ZIP were several 0.8.1 and 0.8.2 image packs. I don't know which should I extract. All have same folders pc, system etc. Need some advice pls which folder i need.
You need to create a file called images and place all the existing folders in that Girl Life/images/ Install all folders, characters to system in that.

Reactions: MinkoSvk

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 940191
Your folder structure should be something like this...

GirlLife/Images/
GirlLife/Sound/
GirlLife.qsp

If you want to have all the latest and in order.

First you get;

0.8.1 Core Image Pack (not the clean one).

Then you get all the the dev image packs from 6 and up. (previous 5 already included in the core image pack).

When you extract a image archive, just copy the image folder of that archive into your main girlife folder and it will just copy in new images and replace old ones as needed. Just make sure you do them in right order.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Your folder structure should be something like this...

GirlLife/Images/
GirlLife/Sound/
GirlLife.qsp

If you want to have all the latest and in order.

First you get; Mega

0.8.1 Core Image Pack (not the clean one).

Then you get all the the dev image packs from 6 and up. (previous 5 already included in the core image pack).

When you extract a image archive, just copy the image folder of that archive into your main girlife folder and it will just copy in new images and replace old ones as needed. Just make sure you do them in right order.
Thx very much

Motakuji

Feb 6, 2018
Hi. I can`t find place for meeting with boyfriend. I live in Pavlovsk. And i cant find any gay at the appointed time for meeting.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I was using 8.1.3, and i'm pretty sure I deleted all the dev images, and only have the regular image pack, but I may be wrong.
There was an error that meant the message as not updated for school uniforms correctly. It is fixed in the dev version and therefore the next release version due soon.

Reactions: Burt

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Do you think we'll get the next update before christmas?
I understand not having an exact date, but would very much like an estimate (before christmas?, before new years?, february 2021?), if you got one?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I understand not having an exact date, but would very much like an estimate (before christmas?, before new years?, february 2021?), if you got one?
If you using the "Brother mod & more" by Terlis2000, he is working hard to release a big update before xmas., which would also include the last dev updates afaik. As for the actual core game itself, idk..

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Of course, we know many of our perverts want something to to once they're unwrapped their presents and given up on getting CyberPunk to play on their PS4.
We are in feature lock and once we are happy the bugs are not too bad I will get an official release out the door.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes