T7792

Oct 5, 2019
It seems being a bimbo completely tanks your mood. Every time I filled the bar up it just plummeted immediately and it only stopped when I lost the trait. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Also is it possible to use your dancing lessons once Albina shows up at the community center? She won't let me in the group but also won't let me do my lessons.
In order to keep a bimbo happy you need to act like a bimbo. Bimbos need to have sex regularly, basically, never say no and seek out people to screw.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stretta

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
It seems being a bimbo completely tanks your mood. Every time I filled the bar up it just plummeted immediately and it only stopped when I lost the trait. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Also is it possible to use your dancing lessons once Albina shows up at the community center? She won't let me in the group but also won't let me do my lessons.
Read there were 4 things you needed to do each day to not wreck you mood, I think 2 can be bimbo clothes and 2 sex (or 4 sex).

You need to be in a group at school, be friends with Albina and have a good dance ability to open that up.
If you can't train any more at the community centre you need to go to the gym in the city.

• Hey there
Reactions: Stretta

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
all i get it a dude beating the crap out of mc.
You have to be dressed like abim,bo or very slutty too
can anyone share wiki link ? i was unable to find it
Its in my sig
This isn't by no means game breaking, and not urgent as well, but just wanted to mentioned I found it odd that before the autum break the temperature was above 20 degrees and suddenly it's -3 or -1 lol. Again not urgent, but would feel better if the temperature change wasn't so sudden.

Sorry as well if this was already mentioned, but as you can understand 350 pages is quite a lot.
We try to keep things realistic and the average temperatures and scales from st Petersberg are used in making the in game temp ranges. It shouldn't jump quite so much but if the RNG min, maxes it can.
1 any way to tweak relationship with a true father after his judgemental labels . he became unavailable
2 is there a way to stop missed school day count for example?
3 in strip club i was pole dancing, but one night option to strip tease popped up...and dissapeared the enxt day i came. how to get that again? any lewd options after?
4 how to raise your apperence stats...i cannot say i do something wrong all the time, but that school chart shows that my rate is 4-5 /10 . unacceptable;]
what is strenght prop - does it affect appearence?...looks like expensive cloth give alot of that.
1 no
2 Cheat menu, dev version should now stop once you have left school
3 Probably linked to arousal, try getting horny first
4 Clothing is important but also not being very skinny or fat is big part of calc.
5 Strengh on clothing is only about lifespan, when it is zero the outfit is ruined. If you can sew you can try fixing it when low but chances of it working reduce each time.
When I looked at the Mega folder, it had:
0.8.1 Core Image pack (clean).7z
0.8.2 Core Image pack.7z.

Do i need both or just the 0.8.2 Core Image pack.7z if I am new and grabbed the latest QSP 0.8.2.2?
Just the one core pack, you will never need 2 core packs
The bimbo flag on sex got broken and bimbo isn't working as a result. Sorry about this the game code has already had new shoes and bags and is not tested enough to be released so you're stuck with this bug. I¡ll get a new dev version on the Discord and at TFGS in a few days if you are desperate.

Apoxlee

Dec 14, 2019
Anyone know why my images arent appearing? extracted core image and sound to main folder, not sure if im missing something?

MiaLove

Nov 26, 2020
can we get a complete overhaul of clothes,shoes,homes,etc its so time consuming changing the images i dont like which is basically all the clothes are ugly so i go on bing/pinterest and find nicer images

International

Dec 9, 2019
can we get a complete overhaul of clothes,shoes,homes,etc its so time consuming changing the images i dont like which is basically all the clothes are ugly so i go on bing/pinterest and find nicer images
Head on over to the TFGS forums. If you're willing to do the work, there's a good chance they'd add better images to the distributed pack.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
is there anyway to reset the interactions with the mother? I messed up and reset a pregnancy and now she wont ask me about it or even notice it

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Might anyone tell me what the conditions are for actually going swimming when asked by the tour group during the tour guide job?

PleaseClap

Apr 23, 2018
Is there anyway to replay 7.5 before the Artem blackmail was removed? Ive been trying to reload the old versions but it will not load the images despite having them. Is there any way to do this?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Clothes are mostly overhauled in this version, there are more due for Scandaliscious, fetish, sexshop and the market. Coats, shoes and swimwewar are all being done for next version. If there's literally nothing you like then you can send requests to Gwen either on TFGS or via our Discord but the images have standard proportions and some display criteria plus the shops all have a general style that has to be matched so not all images can or will be accepted.

Can a succubus not get slut renown now?
It shouldn'tmake any difference. The hunting a succubus does at night is not going to be traced back to her so feeding won't increase slut rep.

Reactions: MiaLove

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
It shouldn'tmake any difference. The hunting a succubus does at night is not going to be traced back to her so feeding won't increase slut rep.
Well I've had her have sex in the school washroom multiple times and get gang banged in Vasily's appartment but so far it hasn't affected her standing at school? In previous versions I would have been an outcast by now. Has something been changed?

The big Lord

Jul 18, 2020
I know it was mentioned before, but I couldnt find a solution for this problem: My mood constantly goes extremly low, because of the "you fell that, like ,horrible today" stat i have. But I couldnt find out how to lose this, I didnt work for a week, I only went to school, I took vitamins etc but nothing worked :(

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes