malemamale

Feb 9, 2020
Hello,
I have a few questions:
- where to find the magician Alexei. He offered to train me during working hours, but I can't find him anywhere.
- how to play in the cafe. When I accept and go to play, nothing happens. When I refuse and go, they offer me a contract and again nothing happens. I seem to accept that the next time I play in the park, they will offer me a job again.
- Is there a development with Tamara, the mother of the twins, in addition to dresses, hair and 10,000 rubles a month. I clean and cook, but our relationship does not improve. Unless in the cheats the menu is about another Tamara, because there is zero.

Any answer will be liked.

Google translate.

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Can someone help please, I can't seem to find the butt plug anymore and can't buy another. Is there a way to get it back or a console command to make it show again?
Same problem for me. How big is your character's anus? Mine is gaping big. Do you think that is the cause?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone know how long it takes to artificially induce lactation? Been using breast pump and message breasts everyday but it's not happening.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah mine is also gaping. I wonder if that is a factor...
Not sure if the anus size is a factor but right now, inserting butt plug option has reappeared. Last night before I went to sleep, it was not there but this morning, it somehow reappeared.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Why can't people just fucking merge the entire thing into one singular fucking download ffs? What is the point of all these downloads, merging, copy here, paste there, bring here, open with this, download that, add game here, in this folder click this then hold alt as you press this. WTF is this shit? Just spent half an hour trying to get this shit to start and all images are broken.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Why can't people just fucking merge the entire thing into one singular fucking download ffs? What is the point of all these downloads, merging, copy here, paste there, bring here, open with this, download that, add game here, in this folder click this then hold alt as you press this. WTF is this shit? Just spent half an hour trying to get this shit to start and all images are broken.
First of all, LANGUAGE!
Second, it's incredibly easy if you simply follow the instructions as outlined in 'Installation'. If your images are broken, then I imagine you made some mistake in the installation process. It would be easier if it were one big download package, but honestly, it ain't that hard.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Actually you have a point, after reading the first page you would think that you need to download it all.
The main game is: 8.2 image file and 8.2 sounds (if you want) and the QSP file. This is all you need to play. Didn't state that. The other files are the dev build that are posted here to get feedback.

Kevin Smarts you have the google download with the main game and the mega download is the main game and developers.
Perhaps a separate mega with only the main game and stated as such on the main page.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
First world problems.

Jokes aside, that clearly is the nice way to ask for some help. Specially when a game is free and still being delevoped. Anyway, I'll still be nice, unlike you're being towards the dev. Just unzip the qsp folder. Inside that put the "girl life" folder, and inside of that one put the image and sound folders. Can't be more direct than this.

The mods are a bit trickier, since some request the image and sound folders inside the mod folders, which are still inside the "girl life" folder.

Think of this way:

Folder with the qsp
--- qsp exe
--- folders of the qsp (you can ignore these)
--- folder girl life
------Girl Life 0.8.2.2.qsp
------sounds
------images
------mods (in case you want any)
---------sounds
---------images
---another random game folder that also uses qsp
------replicate above
etc...

I use qsp instead of sonnix, but I guess it's basicly the same. The player will detect the folders and files as long the image and sound folders are on the same folder as the qsp file. Anyway, if you read the damn guide instead of being rude maybe you would understand it isn't that hard to do it.

Last edited:

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
First world problems.

Jokes aside, that clearly is the nice way to ask for some help. Specially when a game is free and still being delevoped. Anyway, I'll still be nice, unlike you're being towards the dev. Just unzip the qsp folder. Inside that put the "girl life" folder, and inside of that one put the image and sound folders. Can't be more direct than this.

The mods are a bit trickier, since some request the image and sound folders inside the mod folders, which are still inside the "girl life" folder.

Think of this way:

Folder with the qsp
--- qsp exe
--- folders of the qsp (you can ignore these)
--- folder girl life
------Girl Life 0.8.2.2.qsp
------sounds
------images
------mods (in case you want any)
---------sounds
---------images
---another random game folder that also uses qsp
------replicate above
etc...

I use qsp instead of sonnix, but I guess it's basicly the same. The player will detect the folders and files as long the image and sound folders are on the same folder as the qsp file. Anyway, if you read the damn guide instead of being rude maybe you would understand it isn't that hard to do it.

The game has been on the site for 5 years now. If they can't put it all together in one folder that will unpack like that why not just write the installation guide like that? Thanks for it but frustration is real with download being 6 gigs and mega making you wait, it's just bs

• Sad

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game has been on the site for 5 years now. If they can't put it all together in one folder that will unpack like that why not just write the installation guide like that? Thanks for it but frustration is real with download being 6 gigs and mega making you wait, it's just bs
Then, with all due respect, don't play it and stop being a dick towards the dev. There are plenty more games out there. If you don't like it then ignore it.

• Haha
Nov 4, 2018
I think you make a valid point, and most people seem to be reacting they way they are because of the way you made it. I agree that they could refine or clarify the steps and order things should be downloaded and installed.

Typically if you look at the dates of a file and the version number you can figure out if its something that applies to you. QSP is certainly not the most user friendly configuration for first time users.

Reactions: Megumin.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Is there any way to contribute to the wiki ( ), I got some free time and I really liked the game? this game got huge potential, But it's difficult to continue the story without a proper walkthrough because of so many random events. Should I upload a walkthrough?

Reactions: kielbasa_sauce

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Is there any way to contribute to the wiki ( ), I got some free time and I really liked the game? this game got huge potential, But it's difficult to continue the story without a proper walkthrough because of so many random events. Should I upload a walkthrough?
Check with Kevin Smarts PM him here or at . They are always looking for people to contribute

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes