Nov 4, 2018
Is there any way to contribute to the wiki ( ), I got some free time and I really liked the game? this game got huge potential, But it's difficult to continue the story without a proper walkthrough because of so many random events. Should I upload a walkthrough?
There is a lot of unplowed or out of date info on that wiki for this game. One of the features they are trying to add into the new update is tracking for some of the routes to unlock content, specifics are on that tfgames site linked in the post before this. You would totally be a hero if you have the time to help them out.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Is there a way of stopping a clique asking you to join them, or at least a code to drop your standing? I'm playing a jock Sveta and I've got to the stage where the cool kids are asking me to join them every 2 weeks which is tanking my relationships with them.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Is there a way of stopping a clique asking you to join them, or at least a code to drop your standing? I'm playing a jock Sveta and I've got to the stage where the cool kids are asking me to join them every 2 weeks which is tanking my relationships with them.
You can lower most of their relationships in the cheat menu, (except Victoria and her sister and maybe Dimka) doesn't affect anything if you don't want to be in the group except comments. Marcus story isn't finished so no need to work that relationship.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Actually you have a point, after reading the first page you would think that you need to download it all.
The main game is: 8.2 image file and 8.2 sounds (if you want) and the QSP file. This is all you need to play. Didn't state that. The other files are the dev build that are posted here to get feedback.

Kevin Smarts you have the google download with the main game and the mega download is the main game and developers.
Perhaps a separate mega with only the main game and stated as such on the main page.
The images and game are not hosted by the same people, this is why they are not on the same Mega page. I have written instruction on the OP but I can try and make them even clearer.

Is there any way to contribute to the wiki ( ), I got some free time and I really liked the game? this game got huge potential, But it's difficult to continue the story without a proper walkthrough because of so many random events. Should I upload a walkthrough?
Can you join our Discord:
From there you can get access and meet the others working on the wiki

almostideal

May 12, 2020
You can lower most of their relationships in the cheat menu, (except Victoria and her sister and maybe Dimka) doesn't affect anything if you don't want to be in the group except comments. Marcus story isn't finished so no need to work that relationship.
Yeah, honestly, it's more annoying that they ask every week when I could be skipping English.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
When playing I had an warning "clothes worn out", but there isn't an option to buy that outfit again, as well the tailor doesn't detect clothes to resize. Is this issue related with the clothes rework on the next patch? Because I can still dress through wardrobe, but can't use the Sports outfit option on the community center. Thanks in advance.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
When playing I had an warning "clothes worn out", but there isn't an option to buy that outfit again, as well the tailor doesn't detect clothes to resize. Is this issue related with the clothes rework on the next patch? Because I can still dress through wardrobe, but can't use the Sports outfit option on the community center. Thanks in advance.
The tailor was never able to mend clothes, only resize ones that don't fit, always had to be done by raising tailoring skill to a decent level (about 50ish, really not sure) having a sewing kit and scraps of cloth. You'll have to go to Danilovich in the mall in St Petersburg to buy a new sporting outfit unfortunately.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The tailor was never able to mend clothes, only resize ones that don't fit, always had to be done by raising tailoring skill to a decent level (about 50ish, really not sure) having a sewing kit and scraps of cloth. You'll have to go to Danilovich in the mall in St Petersburg to buy a new sporting outfit unfortunately.
Thank you for the fast response. It makes sense, although it would be nice to be able to buy the same dress again, specially if it fits your gameplay style. I have no idea how the clothes will be reworked (I know it will, just don't know how), and I hope it allows to buy the same model (at least with the same stats, like showing body along with quality, etc).

Of course it would take you a loooooong amount of gameplay for that to happen, but at the very end the clothes would end at some point. The idea is nice, and I understand that not being able to buy the same outfit twice avoids buying it by mistake, but still it would be nice to have that option.

Just a small and funny sidenote, it's specially sad for me since I also liked the butt in the picture lmao.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the fast response. It makes sense, although it would be nice to be able to buy the same dress again, specially if it fits your gameplay style. I have no idea how the clothes will be reworked (I know it will, just don't know how), and I hope it allows to buy the same model (at least with the same stats, like showing body along with quality, etc).
Afaik (maybe I'm wrong), you can buy the same dress again, just stores randomize content. Try revisit later if the item you looking for is not for sale.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

almostideal

May 12, 2020
You have to get rid of the old dress first by going to the clothes stall in the market, or destroying it on a failed repair. Otherwise it'll stay in your wardrobe (presumably so you can repair it at a later date), which means that you have the dress, you just can't wear it.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
Uhh, if you try to edit relationships at a new game (schoolgirl) you get softlocked
:EDIT: Nvm, got it working. QSP bugged itself out since i couldn't scroll down far enough to see the return button until i minimized the window kek

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You have to get rid of the old dress first by going to the clothes stall in the market, or destroying it on a failed repair. Otherwise it'll stay in your wardrobe (presumably so you can repair it at a later date), which means that you have the dress, you just can't wear it.
Thank you for the answer. Yet, that still provoked a bug. The dress indeed worn off, and I had to buy a new one. But the sports outfit didn't and I doesn't allow me to use the "change into sports" on community center, saying it is worn off. I can still however change it on the locker room. I've tried to remake the outfit on the list yet no chance.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I wonder when the next version releases
Not anytime soon. Probably late March or early April.

You can find dev versions on the TFGames site where you can help with bug finding, but the current dev build is still the version you can get on this site. Meaning that the devs are still very much in the adding content stage rather than the polishing stage.

Reactions: coyotegrey

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
Thank you for the answer. Yet, that still provoked a bug. The dress indeed worn off, and I had to buy a new one. But the sports outfit didn't and I doesn't allow me to use the "change into sports" on community center, saying it is worn off. I can still however change it on the locker room. I've tried to remake the outfit on the list yet no chance.
Have you changed into the new sport outfit in your closet and overwritten it as default sport outfit?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Have you changed into the new sport outfit in your closet and overwritten it as default sport outfit?
I overwrote it yes. While the outfit that got worn off was another dress, hence the confusion above. But I can still use the sports outfit through wardrobe, I just can't use the sports outfit option on the community center (to play volleyball or dance), although it works on the locker room (again through wardrobe).

edit: this is the option I mentioned, but I can go to the locker and change. The outfit that got worn off was a Coco Carmen dress, not a sports one:

test.PNG

Last edited:

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
In gschool_detention and anushka, the variable $rand_teacher is used, which is always equal to Nosov(not the teacher). And there should be random teachers.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I played this game so many times and reset my computer recently. I don't want to play this game from zero, is there anyone who wants to share save file with me? Thanks guys.

MiaLove

Nov 26, 2020
Clothes are mostly overhauled in this version, there are more due for Scandaliscious, fetish, sexshop and the market. Coats, shoes and swimwewar are all being done for next version. If there's literally nothing you like then you can send requests to Gwen either on TFGS or via our Discord but the images have standard proportions and some display criteria plus the shops all have a general style that has to be matched so not all images can or will be accepted.

It shouldn'tmake any difference. The hunting a succubus does at night is not going to be traced back to her so feeding won't increase slut rep.
thanks for responding

MagooMagoo

Sep 16, 2018
Is there any list anywhere of shop locations and inventory etc?

I spend soooo long just looking for stuff and not finding it >< I still have no idea where to get an umbrella for example....

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes