tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
I downloaded the Flavour Mod for Girl Life game. When I changed the files there goes nothing. I clicked on the Open Game button and nothing came to the screen. I downloaded the mod file to not change anything, but still nothing works here. Any help?
-second problem edit: When I try to open another mod, it says for Girl Life - English Community Version, im playing in English but where can i find English Community Version?

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I downloaded the Flavour Mod for Girl Life game. When I changed the files there goes nothing. I clicked on the Open Game button and nothing came to the screen. I downloaded the mod file to not change anything, but still nothing works here. Any help?
-second problem edit: When I try to open another mod, it says for Girl Life - English Community Version, im playing in English but where can i find English Community Version?
Did you: create a mod folder in your Girl Life folder and install your mod there, go into the cheat menu in game (top right 3 dots 3 dashes) click on the mods tab, click on install new mod, type in the name of the mod exactly as it is named in the mod file.

If you are playing the game from this site you are playing the Community Version so named for a bunch of good people that work on it.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

kained

Jul 7, 2020
Where do I find the proper attire for working out?

Nevermind I figured out how to access default clothing.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You need to load the mod through the menu. The images and sounds should also be on the mod folder. Be careful however to not load the menu in the middle of certain events.

Where do I find the proper attire for working out?

Nevermind I figured out how to access default clothing.
As you said you have a default one. But you can buy other sport outfits at the mall in the city.

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone know if there's continuation for the village gangbang at the moment. I created 2 saves, one where I refuse the money from Stephan, and one where I accept it, but either way the village events seem to die/reset after that. I can go drink with the guys at the trailer but there are only Mira-scenes, not with the MC etc.

Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there's continuation for the village gangbang at the moment. I created 2 saves, one where I refuse the money from Stephan, and one where I accept it, but either way the village events seem to die/reset after that. I can go drink with the guys at the trailer but there are only Mira-scenes, not with the MC etc.
For the Mira Scene you must do all that first without Mira so you become the slut of the guys.After you get fucked by them in the Trailer you can start to make the Mira part that lead to Mira and you become slutty and fucked by the guys.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
How to get rid of the trauma of pregnancy after your miscarrage???? I have search, but I guess I don't have write in the right word..

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Reporting a potential continuity error. Not sure if I should do it here or on TF, and a quick search turned up nothing.

Anyways, I found out you can ice skate naked in Pav, but the game treats it like you're fully clothed. Assuming it's an error because the game doesn't allow you to get naked on the main beach from the residential side in the winter, but you can get there if you take off your clothes for the sauna first.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I keep hoping when a update comes out that the mom will catch her kids fucking in the shower or living room or the mom will catch PC fucking her stepdad in his garage or the PC can blackmail her mom into PC being naked at home

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Without cheat transport naked to any location, can PC leave the house naked?
in Gadukino, yes. otherwise no, no matter how high your exhibitionism perk is, the furthest you can get with with exposing yourself in the city and the Pavlovsk is flashing undies/tits and pussy if you're not wearing any.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
In the game "Mon 1 August 2016" my Qsp player stop's answear... I have used Qsp player: qsp570 - QSP Video V0.4.2 - Qqsp-1.9.0-win64... With all of them the same thing......

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
My Auto Save: It's crash with Mon 1 August, Clock: 00:55

Last edited:

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
I took the money and the scenes continued. Visit the river and skinny dip, walk through the village. You'll be used and abused to your hearts content.

Reactions: Doruna

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
I think I am a little dense, but I cannot figure out how to sell milk at the clinic. Got a full bottle waiting, ward unlocked, I don't even have option to pick it up (bottle) assuming I need to do it first. A little help?

Oct 29, 2019
I think I am a little dense, but I cannot figure out how to sell milk at the clinic. Got a full bottle waiting, ward unlocked, I don't even have option to pick it up (bottle) assuming I need to do it first. A little help?
Go to the clinic with breast full they pump it out themselves the only thing you can do with the bottles right now is drink or pure into sink. lactation still work in progress

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
PC has missed her court date from prostituting and it's been a week but nothing happened, shouldn't she be like arrested?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
PC has missed her court date from prostituting and it's been a week but nothing happened, shouldn't she be like arrested?
Yes, but there is no event for it so you get away with it currently. Its something that needs to be fixed.
Is there any list anywhere of shop locations and inventory etc?

I spend soooo long just looking for stuff and not finding it >< I still have no idea where to get an umbrella for example....
Most shops are either in or by the Galleria mall in the city center (I know it should be centre) or Pav Commercial district, there are also some clothing shops in Old Town (High Street), a G&M next to the Pav factory, 2 clothes stores on the Island (city) and a sex shop in the city Red Light district (Part of city industrial area).
Thanks for the reply! I finally found one around the same time you posted this up, I think in a supermarket.

I'm surprised there isn't a listing of items / locations anywhere.. maybe there just isn't enough of a player base for one to have come together. Or an in-game 'catalogue' listing(s) of clothing.
There is the wiki but because the old one got pulled its a bit bare atm, getting better though.
I keep hoping when a update comes out that the mom will catch her kids fucking in the shower or living room or the mom will catch PC fucking her stepdad in his garage or the PC can blackmail her mom into PC being naked at home
That is a nice idea but idk Mom would throw Sveta out so it would be a bit tough on the player. As for walkling around naked, that has been brought up with different ideas as to how to get Mom to agree. Nothing winning out yet.
Without cheat transport naked to any location, can PC leave the house naked?
In time we hope to have consequences for this including arrest and court fines. Its planned but not this release for sure.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes