Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
So I finally got around to start an 0.8.2.2 game, since I still play 0.8.1.2 with all my main chars.
It has a lot of improvements:
- most clothes stores, with very welcomed clothing overhaul. More streamlined with lots of bimbo and prostitute options. Tsar Bomba is great. I feel there could have been more maid outfits with maybe a separate store for them.
- a lot of translated text
- few new scenes
- lots of bug fixes
- option for difficulty at game start

Major bug for 0.8.2.2:
- can't enter child's name after giving birth (this made me stop)
EDIT: it seems that only certain conditions trigger this.

Minor bugs:
- missing image logo in wardrobe for Fansy Pansy
- being drunk on MyFreeCams gives sometimes a blank screen (was present in 0.8.1.2 too)
- photo for very long updo hair still not showing (i think it is only for black or both black and brown or something). Didn't show in 0.8.1.2 either.

Things that IMO hurt gameplay:
-Meynolds (my absolute bane in this game) still present problems since require beach to get opened. So from whenever the sunbathe at the beach closes until spring you can't advance in the Vicky & Vanya chain. Also Katja still needs another route beside dance+school (i didn't even seriously gone after her this playthrough, she's the worst made NPC hands down) cause otherwise you'd end with access to Meynolds residence and still have Katja locked out. Now if you had 2 years of school it would have been better, but atm I don't feel there is enough content for that.
-Christina's scenes when punishing the player's character in school's locker room feel random, when IMO should feel like a chain

Personal minor annoyances:
- I find the new Julia base pic is worse than the one in 0.8.1.2

Questions:
- when forced to service the other girls in the locker room along with Sonia, player's character always will try to weasel out? I first thought that I needed to increase slut reputation on my character to get another option (to be fine with it like Sonia is), but after 650 slut or so, still no new option.

Last edited:

almostideal

May 12, 2020
-snip-

Things that IMO hurt gameplay:
-Meynolds (my absolute bane in this game) still present problems since require beach to get opened. So from whenever the sunbathe at the beach closes until spring you can't advance in the Vicky & Vanya chain. Also Katja still needs another route beside dance+school (i didn't even seriously gone after her this playthrough, she's the worst made NPC hands down) cause otherwise you'd end with access to Meynolds residence and still have Katja locked out. Now if you had 2 years of school it would have been better, but atm I don't feel there is enough content for that.

-snip-
I agree that the Meynold content is still a pain in the arse, you can unlock Vicky by October but you have to focus on it waaay too much, always makes me feel like I'm a stalker and just chasing after them every day for about a month. Katja is still a complete grindfest, especially when you can build a consistant sexual relationship with about five other characters in the same amount of time it takes with her. The only good thing with hanging out with Katja is that it's a fairly easy way to build up your Cool Kid rep.

I do like the Julia pic in that it looks like I would expect her to act, although personal preference. Hopefully one day they will add more content for her because she is the best girl.

Jan 7, 2018
... PE teacher (excluding school lockerroom and community centre sport section's shower ) ...like after dance, or in storage (i dont think i had anything there, seduce option didnot yield any xxx)
Yes, there is. After all the events on shower are complete, you should be able to bang him after the volleball practice by not wearing underwear.
Also, during dance you should be able to find him in the "classmates" section. There is one specific day that this happens (friday or saturday, dont remember). I believe he also just shows between 21-22, not sure. There will be no photo of him, just a "clickable text" at the bottom. If you are already banging him after practice a RNG takes places where you can bang him or he will bring you home.

... annushkas [konstantinof] bro/father?
I have the same question.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm...too late mc graduated :| i didnot wear panties since i read about it... but after things i had - no luck to trigger anything.
anything in nicholas maid chain? i can only get optional evaulation and seduce him (bj/anal same scenes) once i spotted his wife masturbating.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
hm...too late mc graduated :| i didnot wear panties since i read about it... but after things i had - no luck to trigger anything.
anything in nicholas maid chain? i can only get optional evaulation and seduce him (bj/anal same scenes) once i spotted his wife masturbating.
The lady who reworked the live in maid section disappeared without a trace so we don't know exactly what she had done or hoow far the event chains go.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I agree that the Meynold content is still a pain in the arse, you can unlock Vicky by October but you have to focus on it waaay too much, always makes me feel like I'm a stalker and just chasing after them every day for about a month. Katja is still a complete grindfest, especially when you can build a consistant sexual relationship with about five other characters in the same amount of time it takes with her. The only good thing with hanging out with Katja is that it's a fairly easy way to build up your Cool Kid rep.

I do like the Julia pic in that it looks like I would expect her to act, although personal preference. Hopefully one day they will add more content for her because she is the best girl.
Some work has been done to the meynolds to improve things, the base of it was straight from Province Girl (the Russian version of us that seems to die and get reborn every so often). We've also made strides in creating the Meynold house and providing some event cross-over but its slow work. Hope to have some to show in 0.8.3

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i d prefer everything to be known and described :cool: caz most things are not straightforward or intuitively clear... am i facing RNG? or is something undeveloped? did i made wrong choices or missed some interactions? is my stats preventing something? wrong time/place?

i dunno...maybe some wiki-like resource should be created for ppl to share/add their findings? two resources i know of were of some help ...but enough of blank spots as well.

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
So Lariska gets unlocked only if you don't fall in Christina's junkie rape trap?
If so, it needs to be mentioned in the wiki.

-------

Second playthrough in 0.8.2.2 and I got Katja easy (granted, i started in June lol), but in regards to Vicky and Vanya if your Sveta is virgin, you can't advance past the beach event in the chain.

As for Julia, yes, I'd like her to have more content too. Full apartment and options.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
i d prefer everything to be known and described :cool: caz most things are not straightforward or intuitively clear... am i facing RNG? or is something undeveloped? did i made wrong choices or missed some interactions? is my stats preventing something? wrong time/place?

i dunno...maybe some wiki-like resource should be created for ppl to share/add their findings? two resources i know of were of some help ...but enough of blank spots as well.
There is a also linked to in the first post of the thread, but it's nowhere near complete. Still, it might be of some help.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah that one (where i dont think ppl can add/edit anything) was covered by ' wiki-like resource should be created for ppl to share/add their findings? two resources i know of were of some help ...but enough of blank spots as well. '

maybe all the info on tg site , but lazy to register

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
yeah that one (where i dont think ppl can add/edit anything) was covered by ' wiki-like resource should be created for ppl to share/add their findings? two resources i know of were of some help ...but enough of blank spots as well. '

maybe all the info on tg site , but lazy to register
I am on TFGS, but I wasn't able to find anything there. The only other thing which contains some kind of a 'guide' (if you can even call it that) is the , but it's pretty messy and not too organized, so not sure how helpful it is.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah that was amongst ' two resources i know ' :] yeah that one is not organized well but prolly helpful with some oldest content...which i havent focused much as i still play via WL mode...

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
yeah that was amongst ' two resources i know ' :] yeah that one is not organized well but prolly helpful with some oldest content...which i havent focused much as i still play via WL mode...
Ah, ok. Wasn't sure if you maybe had any other near-guides or anything else :) But I guess that answers that.
Still, this game does need some kind of guide or proper wiki. I do enjoy such 'go with the flow' games where you're left to discover all kinds of events for yourself, but it'd be good if there was some kind of rudimentary walkthrough.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question, but 0.8.3 dev page it says you will be able to customize the butt. That will take into account the appearance as well I presume? And that can be used to trigger events?

I don't recall as well if there's already in game (at least I didn't find out), but a schedule for clubs to better control the time would be nice. For example, I had extreme issues to conciliate music lessons with cheerleader trainings. I was able to have cheerleader stuff and go straight to community center to have both volleyball and dance trainings, but since the music lessons were only till 4m it was extremely easy to fail, because cheerleader events simply appeared after classes (unless you skip them) and on music lessons you could only decide the day of the week.

An "warning" on the bedroom menu when waking up saying the schedule of clubs you belong (or even on the purse like the icon saying "You have to be at school before 07:55") would be nice. It doesn't need to be extremely complex, but a small tweak would be help. Or at least make a confirmation box when arranging music classes, to avoid overlap with cheerleader events. Specially if the new Bella storyline uses the cheerleader showers.

Sorry if some of above were already mentioned, I'm still trying out the game around and only after some hours of gameplay there is an way to give decent feedback about it. Even after winter finishing I have no idea how to start Veronika's quest till this day for example.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a way to stop or prevent the investigation that ends Albina pimping you out after Starlet shows?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes