shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
So I came across a cheat to get a gun, but the cheats to obtain ammo doesn't work.
Does any1 know where to get ammo, or if there is a storyline for the gun?

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
A question about getting the Exhibitionist trait:
What counts as flashing? I want to know of the more obscure ones (maybe happening in events and whatnot)
Flashing in the park is too sluty for my current character, but I know there are more. Like "return the favor" in the metro.

Is there a way to stop or prevent the investigation that ends Albina pimping you out after Starlet shows?
I want to know this as well. But I don't think it can be stopped since I already played 3+ times through Albina's troupe in older version.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is there a way to stop or prevent the investigation that ends Albina pimping you out after Starlet shows?
I want to know this as well. But I don't think it can be stopped since I already played 3+ times through Albina's troupe in older version.
Depends. If all 8 different events already happened, no. If you only had a kind of those events I guess not. At least I had more than 8 times there if I'm mistaken.

I don't dislike this quest chain, but would be nice to have some engagement or even maybe an option to have a relationship with Albina afterwards those main events.

You can the list of events . Be careful of some minor spoilers on that wikipedia in case you don't want btw. Not big imo though, and I'm a guy who despises spoilers.

What counts as flashing? I want to know of the more obscure ones (maybe happening in events and whatnot)
Flashing in the park is too sluty for my current character, but I know there are more. Like "return the favor" in the metro.
Some events increase that. Examples are people lifing the shirt on classes or getting drunk with the girls. It takes quite some time, but it graduality increases. Basicly events that take willpower. Also, if I'm not mistaken, arousal also influentiates that, if I'm mistaken please someone correct me.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Depends. If all 8 different events already happened, no. If you only had a kind of those events I guess not. At least I had more than 8 times there if I'm mistaken.

I don't dislike this quest chain, but would be nice to have some engagement or even maybe an option to have a relationship with Albina afterwards those main events.

You can the list of events . Be careful of some minor spoilers on that wikipedia in case you don't want btw. Not big imo though, and I'm a guy who despises spoilers.

Some events increase that. Examples are people lifing the shirt on classes or getting drunk with the girls. It takes quite some time, but it graduality increases. Basicly events that take willpower. Also, if I'm not mistaken, arousal also influentiates that, if I'm mistaken please someone correct me.
So the Albina quest line is being reworked a bit to make it less random and to allow you to continue relationship with Ablina after the events depending on how you handle the situation.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

For exhibitionist trait, best ways to get it started are wearing clothing that has the warning about being risque and not entirely comfortable about wearing, swimwear with same warning and sunbathing in it. This should get you up to the stage where you can flash your butt in the park and that will progress to flashing more. There are other events and things to help but these are the easiest ways.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
With regards to the Albina quest, I'm pretty sure if you're still a virgin she won't pimp you out. I got through an entire school year joining the Starlets on day 1 of the June start (started as a dancer, so Albina's bestie already) and never got pimped out, either that or I got unfathomably lucky (or unlucky) on getting selected.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
I just want Albina to keep pimping out girls. Its good money once a week and frees up time to do other things.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019

There is some text but it seems things happen too fast so no one ever sees it. The gist is the panties are stained beyond hope. Its a gameplay mechanic to get you to buy more underwear if I'm honest.
Thanks.
Aye, the message is really easy to overlook ... I lost 2 panties and didn't notice a message regarding the loss ... I only wondered why I was suddenly wearing my Mini Dressw without underpants one day .. and again some time later after I lost the 2nd panties (forcing me to buy new underwear from G&M)

Now I know that I will definitely try to never wear some of the more expensive underwear (like those 1000 Rubels worth) during my period :D

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I noticed that the image packs are getting reworked, can we do recomendations? Because when playing as blonde we first we have Alison Angel and suddenly an woman with more than 30 years if we get longer hair. She isn't bad, but the age difference is clearly noticeable. Would be nice to have girls like Molly Bennett, specially how eager she is on some sex scenes, but still with that innocent look. But definitely goes along the age, unlike the current model. I didn't play with other hair colors but with blonde I noticed that difference. I mentioned Molly because she has the same eye color as Alison (green), and has an young look.

I know I can simply change the files, for images isn't hard to change, but unfortunely I'm not a great video editor myself. Unless I use stuff like freeones. If it isn't Molly I understand, but would be nice to have a difference age, at least on profile pic when the hair grows.

edit: you even have the difference of makeup and no makeup if you want. And probably many others have that too.

Last edited:

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Why some sites have 0.8.2.3 version of GL, but not here. Or Erc variant some mode or copycat?

Sorry about my Engrish.

Last edited:

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Why some sites have 0.8.2.3 version of GL, but not here. Or Erc variant some mode or copycat?

Sorry about my Engrish.
It's the dev build available on TFGames, they only post the public release here. The Dev build will have many more bugs and glitches than the version here but if you don't mind that or want to help bug reporting then the link to TFGames is on page 1 of this thread.

Klaabu

Feb 19, 2019
Dev version. Old town. Sveta get asked about phone number - NPC name Nazarij. Is he some quest character? Random BF is off?

Sorry about my Engrish.

Lechon

Feb 5, 2020
Hi Kevin Smarts ,
First of all this game is awesome heh lot of stuff each time play, I like to start a new character each time to try new ways of living probably I miss few stages for it but I found few bugs I would like you to see ...

1. when you accept a date with any BF that go to park and saw the black man looking if your stats are not high it crash and need to use emergency bottom.
2. The event on the hotel at high way when you go back and ask for the free Blue-blooded Russian something that event crash when you complete all and be ready for bdsm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tryed direferent type of characters and most of it crash after this one

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi Kevin Smarts ,
First of all this game is awesome heh lot of stuff each time play, I like to start a new character each time to try new ways of living probably I miss few stages for it but I found few bugs I would like you to see ...

1. when you accept a date with any BF that go to park and saw the black man looking if your stats are not high it crash and need to use emergency bottom.
2. The event on the hotel at high way when you go back and ask for the free Blue-blooded Russian something that event crash when you complete all and be ready for bdsm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tryed direferent type of characters and most of it crash after this one
Thanks!
1: I can't find this event, can you give a bit of text from it for me to me to run a search?
2: There was a lot of stuff in here using weird coding formats that made it hard to see what was wrong so I've converted it all to more conventional format and found there was logic break which could lead to blank screen. Should be good in next dev version.

drakeberg

Jan 6, 2021
Can someone help me with the hunters in the village? I've managed to trigger some scenes but not the gangbang. I've seen the images in the image folder. Do I need high approval?

Also in the village I triggered the village gangbang and later took Stepan's money. I read somewhere that the scenes continue if you take the money but nothing happened ever again.

Thanks!

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
After all this time playing the game, I still don't get how the social standing system works. What rises standing with each group? How do you rise it fastest? What matters the most? I start as outcast (goth) the first objective is Dimka's party without losing virginity until then. The second objective is Albina starlets.

I first tried going after cool kids by starting in june and talking with them at the disco. This gave me Katja right away, but couldn't get Vicky too since beach event requires non-virgin. Also I didn't know what would raise standing in class. Like "don't pay attention to class", "daydream" or "play on the phone"? And then you get some random options for the "daydream" and "play on the phone".

So since the meter raised too slowly it was obvious I didn't know what I'm doing, reloaded from before school start and tried to go after Gopniks. This is where things started to go really damn weird. At reload point i was Tolerated with gopniks. Disco drank all the gopniks apart from Vitek to "best friend" and the standing gone to Disliked. I was like WTF?
Nonetheless continued with gopniks, getting Anushka before school season started, rising Vitek at Shulgin's place (so he doesn't hit me with "be my gf" at the disco) and skipping classes, but again I figured I didn't know what I was doing since I skipped the whole damn semester and only got it back to Tolerated.

So reloaded and gone for the Nerds. Should be simple, I thought. Dress conservative uniform, get Natasha, Julia, Artem, pay attention to classes and "relax in classroom" talking to them every break (all nerds are relationship 100 and each break I pick one at random). It still doesn't seem to be enough. I'm almost half December and the standing meter is at half saying Liked.
Natasha is doing homework naked and has few more days until second loan timelimit passes so I could get her blow Kolka. I have Julia doing lesbian sex each time I go with wine. And I have Artem on one talk (in his room) away from "drink this wine mother gave and be my girlfriend" which I avoid. Also after school and homework I talk with Evgeny at the chess club until about 20:00, having chess at 85 now and him being the only option left to beat on Saturday.
What the hell I'm doing wrong? It is actually impossible to get into a clique before Dimka's party or i'm missing something?

---------

I also think there should be a follow-up after the investigation, but based on choices.

For example if you don't testify her father should escape the investigation, rape Albina, bribe everyone, make you leader of starlets (also his bitch) and give you the ability to whore out other girls in that group (including a now meek Albina). Much like sim brothel style.

While if you side with Albina and testify, she should continue the starlets for a time without whoring out anyone. But after a time let's say event happens where you fuck someone after a show, he pays you and you convince now a financially struggling Albina to start whoring you girls out again.

I can't test it right now, but I was wondering (when I wrote that) about those events that I get quite often in school. There is one that lifts your skirt and you get several options starting with "ignore it". Wondering if ignore it gives you any Exhibitionism points. There is the one where I think some boy touches your butt and also starts with "ignore it". And finally there's the one where some dude takes down your skirt and you can "bend over" costing some willpower. Wondering how much this last one increases Exhibitionism too, if any at all.
Since I started in June and those school events weren't available, the best way to increase exhibitionism if you don't want to flash in the park is the metro if you have cheat money. You get 1 or 2 "return the favor" per day when the blacks flash at you and might also get a female flashing too. The blacks are almost guaranteed at least once in a day of metroing (granted there were days when I didn't get them and had to reload).

Last edited:

almostideal

May 12, 2020
After all this time playing the game, I still don't get how the social standing system works. What rises standing with each group? How do you rise it fastest? What matters the most? I start as outcast (goth) the first objective is Dimka's party without losing virginity until then. The second objective is Albina starlets.

I first tried going after cool kids by starting in june and talking with them at the disco. This gave me Katja right away, but couldn't get Vicky too since beach event requires non-virgin. Also I didn't know what would raise standing in class. Like "don't pay attention to class", "daydream" or "play on the phone"? And then you get some random options for the "daydream" and "play on the phone".

So since the meter raised too slowly it was obvious I didn't know what I'm doing, reloaded from school start and tried to go after Gopniks. This is where things started to go really damn weird. At reload point i was Tolerated with gopniks. Disco drank all the gopniks apart from Vitek to "best friend" and the standing gone to Disliked. I was like WTF?
Nonetheless continued with gopniks, getting Anushka before school season started, rising Vitek at Shulgin's place (so he doesn't hit me with "be my gf" at the disco) and skipping classes, but again I figured I didn't know what I was doing since I skipped the whole damn semester and only got it back to Tolerated.

So reloaded and gone for the Nerds. Should be simple, I thought. Dress conservative uniform, get Natasha, Julia, Artem, pay attention to classes and "relax in classroom" talking to them every break. It still doesn't seem to be enough. I'm almost half December and the standing meter is at half saying Liked.
Natasha is doing homework naked and has few more days until second loan timelimit passes so I could get her blow Kolka. I have Julia doing lesbian sex each time I go with wine. And I have Artem on one talk away from "drink this wine mother gave and be my girlfriend" which I avoid. Also after school and homework I talk with Evgeny at the chess club until about 20:00, having chess at 85 now and him being the only option left to beat on Saturday.
What the hell I'm doing wrong? It is actually impossible to get into a clique before Dimka's party or i'm missing something?
Getting into groups aren't based on your friendship but your actions. As a goth, gopniks are easiest to get into as you already start with 200 points, to raise standing you need to do the following: arrive late to class and don't apologise, play on phone and hide in bra, wear a short skirt (not necessarily the 'makes a mockery' skirt) and hang out with them in the stairwell, slap/kick anyone that touches you, help gopniks with sonia (encourage her to drink/ pull her bra down, basically help ruin her life). Should be able to join by October/November.

For the nerds, you're most of the way there, if you start in June, spend every morning going to the library and reading books, each time you read, you get +1 point to joining them. Good Girl is the easiest outcast to move into the Nerds, you can probably join them in the first 2 weeks.

Cool kids, wear nice clothes, help sonia, hang out with Katja (not homework, hang out around town, window shopping, whatever) each hang out is +1 cool kid point, not sure about classroom options though, I tend to just play on phone and take selfies.

Jocks, same clothes as cool kids, work out as high physical stats give you jock points at PE, slap anyone who touches you, do well in track, watch them play on Saturdays, same classroom activities as Cool Kids. Also pretty sure cheerleading helps with the jocks and the cool kids as well.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Getting into groups aren't based on your friendship but your actions. As a goth, gopniks are easiest to get into as you already start with 200 points, to raise standing you need to do the following: arrive late to class and don't apologise, play on phone and hide in bra, wear a short skirt (not necessarily the 'makes a mockery' skirt) and hang out with them in the stairwell, slap/kick anyone that touches you, help gopniks with sonia (encourage her to drink/ pull her bra down, basically help ruin her life). Should be able to join by October/November.

For the nerds, you're most of the way there, if you start in June, spend every morning going to the library and reading books, each time you read, you get +1 point to joining them. Good Girl is the easiest outcast to move into the Nerds, you can probably join them in the first 2 weeks.

Cool kids, wear nice clothes, help sonia, hang out with Katja (not homework, hang out around town, window shopping, whatever) each hang out is +1 cool kid point, not sure about classroom options though, I tend to just play on phone and take selfies.

Jocks, same clothes as cool kids, work out as high physical stats give you jock points at PE, slap anyone who touches you, do well in track, watch them play on Saturdays, same classroom activities as Cool Kids. Also pretty sure cheerleading helps with the jocks and the cool kids as well.
Thanks. Very informative reply.
I'll link it everytime I'll see someone asking the same until the wiki gets better.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Thanks. Very informative reply.
I'll link it everytime I'll see someone asking the same until the wiki gets better.
Forgot to add some actions drop standing with other groups, studying/paying attention in class/reading drops standing with anyone that isn't a nerd. The sonia events drop standing with the opposing group (helping Sonia drops gopnik, encouraging sonia drops cool kid). Although, not sure which class events drop which group, if in doubt, check your journal during morning break and lunch, it should give a rough guide.

Reactions: Genjurooo

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Kevin, would it be possible when buying underwear to have an option to buy bra and panties as a set? And/Or when buying or planning an outfit have a suggestion of matches? I know that gameplay-wise it's not important but RP-wise it is important to have matching sets and with my goldfish memory I have to go back and forward a few times between bra and panties to find ones that look like a set.

2nd question, could we get some tennis and/or cheerleader outfits for the sports clothes shop?

3rd question, it would be nice if we could track our selfies without having to go into the photo library and compare it to the 'Girl Life\images\pc\selfies' folder, even a system like 'clean slate' uses (just marking a picture as already in library) would be good.

Thanks to you and the rest of the devs for your hard work.

Reactions: Nevrius
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes