konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
have an issue with albina's dance gig. cannot take classes. she talks about mc being socially undesirable.i tweaked reputation to not slut...but dunno, maybe chain was irreversibly contaminated by something (though i use glwm for now. but i dont think it ruined any original content gigs which im now in the process of discovering) ...

---
dimka nosov - anyway to get into his basement?

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
have an issue with albina's dance gig. cannot take classes. she talks about mc being socially undesirable.i tweaked reputation to not slut...but dunno, maybe chain was irreversibly contaminated by something (though i use glwm for now. but i dont think it ruined any original content gigs which im now in the process of discovering) ...
you need to be in a clique other than outcasts

apart from the wiki here's an informative post about clique rep points and such
https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-life-v0-8-2-2-kevin-smarts.411/post-5305978

dimka nosov - anyway to get into his basement?
No. There is no content for the basement.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh...yeah i m there... also i failed to clear rep ... i used that Gorslut 0 in console...and other time i used clear rep with gopniks - didnot help

almostideal

May 12, 2020
oh...yeah i m there... also i failed to clear rep ... i used that Gorslut 0 in console...and other time i used clear rep with gopniks - didnot help
You have to be a member of a social group, if you started as the school slut, it doesn't matter that you cleared your rep, you are still an outcast. You can go into the cheat menu and use the Dynamic Input Command "gruptipe=x" (x= 1:Coolkids, 2:Jocks, 3:Nerds, 4:Gopniks, 5:Outcasts). However, unless you have 300 standing with that group, you will be probably be kicked out as soon as school starts. You can check your standing in your Journal under School and towards the top.

As an aside, IMHO it's better to start Starlets as a virgin as you can do the shows but Albina will not pimp you out as far as I can tell. I've performed over 70 shows as a virgin and never once been asked to 'be affectionate".

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how to trigger finding hunters... i m not sure if i can get lost in the woods(maybe due to skills, though havenot find anything relevant, just reduced intelligence endurance etc. didnot help) maybe it is time specific, like summer or fall? not may.
---
is it possible to invite anushka(gopniks group) to olu. (but worked with my sister.)
---
is it possible to make anya (sister) hooking up with black classmate? like i had a talk with her and promissed to talk with a dude, but no options with him. might be undeveloped. no idea.
A bit late of a reply but i wrote all of that but the hunters so I won't answer that.

Yes you can invite Anushka over to Olu's place. If you want to know how to do it, just reply to this and I will post it in a spoiler. but the outcomes are watch her and Olu have sex or have a threesome, depending on what Anushka thinks of your Sveta and if she is attracted to your Sveta or not.

No I don't think so. I added that in and it was going to be added but RL became a big issue for me about a year ago and I stopped working on the game. Things are better now, it was intended that if you dated Marcus that you could have a threesome with him and Anya, if you had had a 3some with her and her BF, and of course be dating Marcus aka the black classmate.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
1) I think if you keep going further into the forest (till you hit the swap) you can run into them.

2) Yes you can. If you have already gotten with Olu, you can talk to Anushka about it after you encounter her with Marcus in her apartment (very rare event, so keep trying). Keep visiting her in her apartment and eventually her brother will tell you that she is in her room with a black guy (Marcus). If you relationship is high enough you can join in (not sure if joining or simply encountering the event is required), and mention Olu after.

3) No idea sorry.
If you can join her and Marcus is based on friendship level and hotcat aka how attractive Sveta is. Anushka will only have sex with Sveta if she is cute enough. If you are already having sex with Anushka then you can join in of course. If you are having sex with Anushka then you can have a threesome with her and Olu. If you are not having sex with her and your hotcat is not high enough you can only watch her and Olu have sex.

I answered the Anya one above already.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i read about sonia-mc-sergey threesome. i repeated bathing togetehr 20+ times and nothing...mc cannot get a taste of sonia ...and no threesoms either

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
'However, unless you have 300 standing with that group, you will be probably be kicked out as soon as school starts. '
yeah that is happening...no cheat to tweak that 300standing number?

will albina pimp mc if her fuckornot score is 5/10... mostly because of status i guess .

..so i managed to get pimped...but always copypaste taht gruptipe2...and put baseattractivenes 500

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to use antibiotics ?...got cold [and magic spells doesnot cure it... ;;hm cure all ailments helped ]. dunno smth wrong with coat not being saved. [like i could before, and just overwrite existing set ...but now it works /saves but only for new sets]

eh...i dunno how to undo that status thing manually...i hang out here and there ...without some devotion...but anyway...

Last edited:

almostideal

May 12, 2020
No idea, I usually start in June and a Sveta in 7+ on the hotcat score (fuck or not rating). IIRC it's a 50-75% chance that Albina pimps her out so you have to be a 5+ (someone check my math) but status is pretty much everything with that quest.

Also, what are you skills with dancing, you need, the "Albina used you as an example" message before you get the weekly starlet dance opportunities.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
u should describe what exactly were u doing. like did u open that sonix1.9 and then loaded .qsp file and it didnot work?

Feb 19, 2021
u should describe what exactly were u doing. like did u open that sonix1.9 and then loaded .qsp file and it didnot work?
I was under the impression that once I had the QSP player folder inside of the "Girl Life folder", I would just have to simply right-click on the QSP file (Girl Life-0.8.2.2) and select Open, then choose the option to open with the QSP player. However, instead of getting the option to open it with the QSP player, I get this: C: \Users\myuser\Downloads\Qqsp-1.9.0-win64\Qqsp-1.9.0-win64\Qqsp.exe" "1%". It proceeds to just reopen that page, with the same text as before. The ONE time I got the open with Qqsp.exe option, it said my file was corrupted. I haven't been able to even see the title page, nor the hint of one because I have no idea how QSP works. I wish their guide had pictures, ngl.

I'm honestly just going to delete it all and try again tomorrow-I wish I was more tech-savvy, but that's just not the case, I'm afraid.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
is there any walktrough to this? The amount of things to do is stunning
There is a wiki like project and there is work being done on a ingame quest log of sorts.

But honestly your best bet is to join the discord and just ask there, dev's and players are happy to answer questions. Sometimes you might have to ask more than once till someone that knows see's it and answers.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I was under the impression that once I had the QSP player folder inside of the "Girl Life folder", I would just have to simply right-click on the QSP file (Girl Life-0.8.2.2) and select Open, then choose the option to open with the QSP player. However, instead of getting the option to open it with the QSP player, I get this: C: \Users\myuser\Downloads\Qqsp-1.9.0-win64\Qqsp-1.9.0-win64\Qqsp.exe" "1%". It proceeds to just reopen that page, with the same text as before. The ONE time I got the open with Qqsp.exe option, it said my file was corrupted. I haven't been able to even see the title page, nor the hint of one because I have no idea how QSP works. I wish their guide had pictures, ngl.

I'm honestly just going to delete it all and try again tomorrow-I wish I was more tech-savvy, but that's just not the case, I'm afraid.
Launch the sonix qsp player and then click Quest in the upper left, then open game, then go to where you have girl life folder and click on the GL qsp file and it should open just fine.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah qsp games can be tricky .

first exe file of qspplayer. then Alt+O to pick/open/load gl08222.qsp from main game folder. that is as far as could advise heh .

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes