Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
when was the last update ? and how to update the image pack ? do i need to download the new sound pack also ?
The last offical release was end of December, my understanding the next release will be happening soonish, as in the next 2-3 weeks. The game goes by a new update ever 3 months roughly.

To update the image pack you just DL the core image pack install it and then DL each update pack merging them with the core images and letting them overwrite in order.

You only need the sound pack if you care about the sound in the game. There is not a ton of sound files honestly, you will miss some music at parties or with some NPC story lines and general sounds like rain, phone ringing etc.

Reactions: alex andrews

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any console command to get those school circles scores ... in the diary it is written that every posse hate me, though i boosted individual relationships via cheats , cleaned whore status ...and hang out with people here and there. +cheerleeding, basketball.
(though i use glWM qsp and something from there could reset those scores) so as user noted - i still get outcast status each time i get to school.

---
how to... win the saturday race, i get 3rd place all the time

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
any console command to get those school circles scores ... in the diary it is written that every posse hate me, though i boosted individual relationships via cheats , cleaned whore status ...and hang out with people here and there. +cheerleeding, basketball.
(though i use glWM qsp and something from there could reset those scores) so as user noted - i still get outcast status each time i get to school.

---
Sicca and I was working on friendship levels impacting social standing with each group but it never got finished as far as I know. so you have to do what the social group likes and your friendship with NPCs has no impact but hopefully now that I am back to write on the game again that will change.
there is a command to change it but I honestly don't remember what it is, your best bet would be to log onto the discord and ask there, I know people would know.

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Hello. I am playing the current version and I am going through a situation that I do not remember if it is normal, but it seems to me to be a bug. When I am at the community center club, if I click on dancing, it often does not show the image of Sveta dancing, it is as if nothing had happened. In order for this not to happen I need to move the mouse before clicking on Dance. A doubt that I have. In the Images folder there are images of Sveta dancing with friends at the community center, but I was never able to release these events, I talk to everyone, maximum level of friendship, but nothing happens. How do I release these events? Finally, I want to make a suggestion. When Sveta is dating Vitek, it would be nice if she could have a choice of dancing on the sly or even going out on the sly with the stranger so that Vitek doesn't interrupt Sveta's fun.

Google Translate

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018

---
grupvalue[1]
grupvalue[2]
grupvalue[3]
grupvalue[4]

values 1-1000

Reactions: konabwo

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah i expected to find it there but failed to . relationships....skills...state...appearence...nothing

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020

katya(cool) i have three options to hang with her after school. what to do, increase her lust? as i spot some post about hidden arouse value, but i cannot do anything with her, like no kissing (or any useful interactions) at school ... and she never approached me at the disco

olu. im replaying and cannot get scenes with him. i made pharmacy buys, appearance is 150~ and when talk about open relationships with him - mc is in doub about having some lewd.

natasha.(nerd)when does she ask for money? (i tweaked my dom, relationships, and have access to her appt)// k i might have missed some other small talks
mira. cannot get 2nd wish from mira. //k happened when spot her in the garden withotu panties
saturday race. how to get 1st places? is it rng? i tweaked skills-stats to max.//eh got 1

Last edited:

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
For some reason the activation email from tfgames never goes through, I’ve tried multiple (gmail) emails, and checked inbox, all mail and spam several times as well as resending the email over the course of a few hours. Tried making another account as well, same issue and I’m not using a vpn. Any ideas?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
natasha.(nerd)when does she ask for money? (i tweaked my dom, relationships, and have access to her appt)

katya(cool) i have three options to hang with her after school. what to do, increase her lust? as i spot some post about hidden arouse value, but i cannot do anything with her, like no kissing (or any useful interactions) at school ... and she never approached me at the disco

olu. im replaying and cannot get scenes with him. i made pharmacy buys, appearance is 150~ and when talk about open relationships with him - mc is in doub about having some lewd.

mira. cannot get 2nd wish from mira. but i spotted her in medow 2nd time, and in the village. nothing triggers while chatting

saturday race. how to get 1st places? is it rng? i tweaked skills-stats to max.

She asks for money fairly soon after becoming friends with her. I have not been around of late so a bit fuzzy on exactly when but it should be fairly early.

She is very old content and someone was working on it last I heard so I honestly don't know.

have to talk to your aunt about him and their open relationship. You also need to have a little bit of a rep before she will give you the ok, then you can talk to him about things as she will when you are not around given him the ok.

Last two I have never worked on or played myself so I have no clue.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For some reason the activation email from tfgames never goes through, I’ve tried multiple (gmail) emails, and checked inbox, all mail and spam several times as well as resending the email over the course of a few hours. Tried making another account as well, same issue and I’m not using a vpn. Any ideas?
I have no clue why you would not be getting the activation email.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
finally was able to lend her money. prolly missed some small talks
with olu... i needed to re-talk with aunt again i guess

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
If you mean tthe PC's dom then you can't she doesn't have a value for it. Willpower replace the dominance system
hm...ok i put advised console command anyway,.... and looks like can pursue dom routes ...

===
how to...
activate combat spells ... i clicked learn in cheat menu, so i can use non-combat glamour, regenerate etc ... but cannot use combat ones, such are not listed (im replaying for some leftover content, but i know i had n used battle ones previously,)

Vicky quests.... After school Vicky grabs you and take you to her home. - that happens but i think afterwards i teled from her appt so i missed step 'spy on Vika (requires it to be 11pm in the hallway of her house after Tamara allows you to stay the night)' any way to restore it?
k retriggered

Last edited:

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
I have no clue why you would not be getting the activation email.
Is there any way I can see the mod list or download mods? I was able to get the game working after some difficulty but it seems like I can’t see the mods without the account.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there any way I can see the mod list or download mods? I was able to get the game working after some difficulty but it seems like I can’t see the mods without the account.
Best bet is join the discord server on there, likely if you ask people will give you the link to any mod you want to DL

Reactions: slimyboi
Feb 14, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug or not but I can't open the internet from the phone even after buying Internet hours. How do I browse with phone? And how do I upload music video to youtube? I could make a music account but no other option after that. The media button on the phone also says this option is not active. Do I have to do something to unlock them? Or are they bugs? I also noticed the actions were empty when I greet mushroom pickers in the forest. No option to leave, no option to approach, nothing. Just empty and I had to reload my save. Sorry for asking too many questions but this is just confusing to me, lol.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or not but I can't open the internet from the phone even after buying Internet hours. How do I browse with phone? And how do I upload music video to youtube? I could make a music account but no other option after that. The media button on the phone also says this option is not active. Do I have to do something to unlock them? Or are they bugs? I also noticed the actions were empty when I greet mushroom pickers in the forest. No option to leave, no option to approach, nothing. Just empty and I had to reload my save. Sorry for asking too many questions but this is just confusing to me, lol.
It might be a bug or the internet for the phone was never finished, I think it was finished but I don't know for positive. I have been away due to RL for almost a year so I am behind on what all is going on with the game.

You will have to wait for Kevin to answer or do as I suggested above, join the GL discord and ask there, likely to get a answer faster, but you might have to ask more than once. As questions sometimes get lost if discord is busy.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
...any console commands for Succubus energy?

is tat buggy system, not sure, but say at the lake i dont see any options (though october1st) . also no saturday race for me (and i tdont remember it being weather-sensitive... can it be because of post office job...but unlikely as i could not remember jobs blocking any other options...)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes