biker621

Mar 29, 2019
...any console commands for Succubus energy?

is tat buggy system, not sure, but say at the lake i dont see any options (though october1st) . also no saturday race for me (and i tdont remember it being weather-sensitive... can it be because of post office job...but unlikely as i could not remember jobs blocking any other options...)
Yes weather affects both the races and the lake.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
...any console commands for Succubus energy?

is tat buggy system, not sure, but say at the lake i dont see any options (though october1st) . also no saturday race for me (and i tdont remember it being weather-sensitive... can it be because of post office job...but unlikely as i could not remember jobs blocking any other options...)
Yes but I don't know what it is

I am not sure what you are asking tat? you mean tattoo's?

if I recall the races are only around when the weather isn't to cold, but not positive.

no job should block anything other than you might earn a rep doing them or they might happen at the same time as some other things and you have to choose which you go to.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
===
how to...
activate combat spells ... i clicked learn in cheat menu, so i can use non-combat glamour, regenerate etc ... but cannot use combat ones, such are not listed (im replaying for some leftover content, but i know i had n used battle ones previously,)
The combat system seems to have changed. I found if you stun the opponent first then use your combat spells it works. If the combat spells do not work after stunning, it's a bug.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
Been loving this game. Is there additional content planned to get added or are you guys still really busy with the renewal of clothing?

Reactions: Aiop

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
Been loving this game. Is there additional content planned to get added or are you guys still really busy with the renewal of clothing?
They are adding content.
This was taken from the TF Forum Development Thread for version 0.8.3:

Vengeance11
  • Buttz! - Add option to customise your booty (with images) Junk in the trunk or flat as a plank? It’s up to you. Done
  • Albina's house - Add more events to Albina’s house to provide more variety.
Alaratt
  • Journal Quests - Try and add as many classmates quests to the journal as time allows for a quicker way to get the hints you need to continue or even start their quests.
  • Lariska- Start adding in her new storyline as well as side events around town with her. Done
Kevin Smarts
  • Clothing revamp - Continue the clothing make over to include underwear, swimwear, shoes and coats.
  • Anna - I want to sort out Anna and link her to the BDSM mansion.
  • Burlesque club - add some basic function to the burlesque club. If possible add simple job in the show there.
Snegurochka & Dr. Cat
  • Bella - Finish giving Bella a storyline and side job in the city.
THX
  • Alex - New chat action for Alexandria + First electric spell training/sex session.
  • Tatiana - Tatiana spell training/sex session.
  • Meynolds - Alternative Tamara intro/Meynold home access on the Katja path.
hornguy6
  • generic lover events TBD

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
New content is being added all the time, but with RL it varies from release to release on how much new content aka story stuff gets added per release.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
anything with vicky or tamara after tamara invites you to live for 10k ?.

saw it in var tracker, who is that
Kirill's Relationship (Kirill): 0
Kirill's Corruption (Kirill_Crpt):

where to get bimbo shoes, i dont see any indicators

[katya finally took mc home at the disco. but it was not the start of the quest like i thought...was hanging around with her after school for 3 weeks or so . then tamara scene with kissing happened...and after -> ] if i choose some willpower succub-related option (led to lesboaction) with katya (isntead of usual options leading to just kissing ) - will it lock some inbetween content (if any... for now i had only that initial succubus licking and some action in storage room ....nothing in sauna, nothing with boys ..and cannot hang in her room, red note states that relationship is not high enough)

---
natasha - do i need to loan her money 3 times or not. i opened some options with first 5k but dunno if i will fail with others (cucumber,kolka,olu left)
*k i thinkn toying with options reduced her debt to 0 so i had to give her that 2k .

Last edited:

Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
How can I go to university? After graduation i have registered for the preparatory courses and payed 15 000. Juni/Juli i can not take one single Training in University? August can i make the Admissions examinination, but i don`t pass. What make i wrong?

empl37

Aug 10, 2017
Yo, what are the conditions for gangbang in the city trash bins? Used to be submissiveness I think, but that's gone I think, right?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm really hoping for more romance. Especially Ivan <3 Oh eye candy
Ivan as he mentions is focused on his career, so the best you will find with him is good friends with benefits. For romance your best options are his friend Fedor or Artem at the moment.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Do you mean what do you do in the game or do you mean how do you get the game to load?
how to run the game... how to install it, what to download and... yes, how to play it too. I entered the page where "they explain you" but I do not understand practically anything, so I assumed that someone around here could explain me better, can you?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how to run the game... how to install it, what to download and... yes, how to play it too. I entered the page where "they explain you" but I do not understand practically anything, so I assumed that someone around here could explain me better, can you?
Well you need qsp to run the game we recommend sonnix 1.9 player. Then just DL the qsp file and the image pack. Launch the player, then click quest in the upper left, click open game. Then browse to where the 8.2 girl life qsp file is and launch the game.

As far as how to play it, it depends on which start you pick, for a first time. I would suggest the schoolgirl start, it has a lot of content with out the magic which adds complexity for a first play. It is very much a sandbox game with no over all story, it is a life sim sandbox with lot of little story arcs here and there around the game.

I highly recommend joining the discord, since you will likely have questions about how to do some things, there is also a wiki of sorts that has some imformation as well. Plus you can ask questions here as well.

RedFlare

Jan 11, 2019
I've combed through the posts and can't find anything related to being "daring enough for certain clothing items" so I'm unsure if someone has already asked this question. What stat, attribute, etc... is that? or is there a mechanic of the game i'm not understanding?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes