Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
Maybe some of the devs could help me out here.

1. Shower selfies are broken for some reason. Just a white dot but no images. Doesn't bother me that much but something I think is still worth mentioning.

I'm using

- 0.8.3 core image pack
- GL version 0.8.3 qsp file
- Qsp player 1.9.0 64bit version

2. Another thing which bothers me quite a bit actually are the pav (parents home) stairwell scenes. In the wiki it says they would trigger if you have a specific amount of fame. The scene(s) with the uncle doesn't trigger as well because of that.

"Uncle Misha is currently outside his apartment, smoking a cigarette. His name is Mikhail, though everyone calls him uncle Misha. He lives in the other apartment on the same floor as yours. Your mother always forbade you to talk to him, warning you that he used to be a local crime lord, and that you shouldn't get involved with him. However, he has always been polite and nice to you.
While uncle Misha smokes his cigarette, you engage with him in some small talk. When he finishes the cigarette, he apologizes and says he has to go."

"Say goodbye"

I even tried to cheat my pav_fame to 125 but it doesn't made a difference.

I searched the wiki for tips to get Sveta's fame above 125 but I couldn't find anything. Do I have to boost them through the random rape scenes? I deactivated them because I don't wanna loose all my money every time.

Would be nice to get some tips.

3. One last thing I wanted to ask about the the small passage in the old town:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've heard something about some bodypainting scenes but I couldn't get them to trigger. I had high hopes since this area received a rework with new images but nope.

Thanks

Last edited:

legrandddd

Jul 8, 2019
I've some questions :D
1) is there other way for prostitution other than the city red district at night ?
2) i knew to trigger albina quest , christina quest should be triggered first , how's that and is there some sort of cheat to skip this part ?
3) Nikolas said that he wants to take sveta to the night club but he never did , how to trigger this ??
4)sveta got the offer to work as maid in the city hotel but whenever I go there I don't know how trigger this !!

Reactions: Pyrrical

legrandddd

Jul 8, 2019
And regarding the vocational school , I worked there but apart from dropping the chalk nothing else happens , is there other events to trigger and how ?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I honestly have no idea and don't think people are playing this to learn stuff.:unsure:
It wasn't my objetive. As I said it was an way to increase the russian theme of the game. While I play the game for the obvious reasons, it is still nice to see that theme, on the buildings, on historical sites, etc. It's a matter of making it more unique. Flashcards like a game itself (if well applied) could make the school more immersive, which in my opinion at the moment the events repeat quite a bit, at least when comparing to other places.

Just to give a small example, people liked the volleyball events because it was something different and more immersive. The flashcard was just a small idea for tests at school, along with theme, but of course that depends on the ideas you guys have for the school. While the alphabet and sounds would maybe be nice, I agree as well that something more detailed than that would probably make those events a bit tiring.

Sure there are other places where the events can also repeat a bit. But due the importance of school as a location, at least for me personaly is where I notice more the repetition of the events. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

panalok

Jul 1, 2017
The game keeps freezing when I click on dresses in mon-cheri in the city using the 0.8.3 Core Image Pack Optimized, qsp-video-0.4.2, Girl Life 0.8.3.qsp, 0.8.3 Core Sound Pack, Optional Hair Color Pack, Fresh cursed school girl start.
Never had this problem in any of the versions before.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is there any sexytime with the mom? I know there is some action with the sister.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
1) is there other way for prostitution other than the city red district at night ?
2) i knew to trigger albina quest , christina quest should be triggered first , how's that and is there some sort of cheat to skip this part ?
3) Nikolas said that he wants to take sveta to the night club but he never did , how to trigger this ??
4)sveta got the offer to work as maid in the city hotel but whenever I go there I don't know how trigger this !!
1) have you checked out the mod Whore Life?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
1) Yes there is a few ways to engage in it, I don't remember all of them off the top of my head though. The wiki might point you in that direction
2) I honestly have no clue, Albina was revamped by Ven recently and I honestly don't know what all changed.
3) Sorry no clue, don't even know who that is, there is just so many NPC's
4) Again sorry I just don't know. I mostly worked on Pav, especially the school and school kid npc's.

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
Unless I'm mistaken, the 8.3 core image files seem to actually be missing some of the images you need so anyone doing a fresh install using only that will be missing those files.
That's strange. I can't check the school on the new save, but the rest of the images you've mentioned work for me, even on an older save.

Zaresta

Jun 19, 2020
Is there currently any mod in development where you can play as the younger brother? would be intrested.
Thanks

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there currently any mod in development where you can play as the younger brother? would be intrested.
Thanks
someone I think started it or wanted to but never did, since every single interaction in the game would need to be changed as they all treat the MC as a girl

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes