May 11, 2021
Hello, how's going?

To clarify the requirements to play 0.8.3 game.

New Players:

You will need 0.8.3 Core Image Pack (or 0.8.3 Core Image Pack Optimized), the 0.8.3 Core Sound Pack is optional.
You do not need 0.8.3 Dev Image Pack Merged nor the 0.8.3 Feature Lock Image Pack 1 & 2.

Players updating from 0.8.2 Core Image Pack

You will need 0.8.3 Dev Image Pack Merged and the 0.8.3 Feature Lock Image Pack 1 & 2.

Side note

1. The team moved, restructured and renamed a lot of media files and folders. To avoid large amount of duplicated folders, it is recommended for you to do a clean/fresh install (i.e., delete the existing "images" folder before unzip your newly downloaded content.)

2. 0.8.3 Core Image Pack Optimized, just as the name suggested. The picture quality is only slightly lowered but a massive reduction on download size.

Best,

Shrimpy

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hmm not sure why the game is not showing up on the latest updates page though.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Hmm not sure why the game is not showing up on the latest updates page though.
one of the mods has to manually put it there, you have to report the post and select 'game update' as the reason. This will bring it to the mods attention. Anyone can do this, but looks like someone already has.

marlon8881

Jan 11, 2019
Hello, how's going?

To clarify the requirements to play 0.8.3 game.

New Players:

You will need 0.8.3 Core Image Pack (or 0.8.3 Core Image Pack Optimized), the 0.8.3 Core Sound Pack is optional.
You do not need 0.8.3 Dev Image Pack Merged nor the 0.8.3 Feature Lock Image Pack 1 & 2.

Players updating from 0.8.2 Core Image Pack

You will need 0.8.3 Dev Image Pack Merged and the 0.8.3 Feature Lock Image Pack 1 & 2.

Side note

1. The team moved, restructured and renamed a lot of media files and folders. To avoid large amount of duplicated folders, it is recommended for you to do a clean/fresh install (i.e., delete the existing "images" folder before unzip your newly downloaded content.)

2. 0.8.3 Core Image Pack Optimized, just as the name suggested. The picture quality is only slightly lowered but a massive reduction on download size.

Best,

Shrimpy
Thanks \o

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I just wondered, does QSP work well with a system like flashcards (example Anki Software) or something similar? Because if yes it would be nice for school tests. It would give a more immersive experience (like making players learning the russian alphabet), and increasing the russian theme of the game.

And thank you very much for the update :)

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
There's nothing stopping mods like added flavour did from adding sex with Mom or group family incest but we have to keep the personalities consistant and Mom isn't even into girls (she's very much corrupted and sleeping around but its all guys) then add her Draconian attepts to keep her girls "pure" and it just doesn't make sense that Sveta could ever seduce her.
For Anya its more a question of why, she has a bf and they have sex on the regular, why let your amateurish half-brother fumble around when you already get the Rolls-Royce treatment? Same goes for the Sveta 3-some, she's going to pick bf over Kolka every time. It would be different if she had incestuous desires but Sveta has to persuade her so that appears not to be the case.

That said only Mom is complete no-go, if someone came to us we a storyline that works with the personalities involved there's no reason we'd turn it down.
I've been playing this game mostly for the incest stuff for sooo long and this has always bothered me.

If you do get pregnant from either step-dad or brother and mom finds out, it's always YOU that gets kicked out of the house and not the brother/step-dad or both. They don't even try to defend you and kick the mother out for being a bad mom.
Even if you know that mom is whoring herself out, confronted her about it and kept quiet, it doesn't matter, YOU will get kicked out regardless. There's not even an option to threaten her to tell step-dad about her own whoring around and try to AT LEAST get bro or step-dad to move away with you..... it's always just YOU get kicked out and that locks out the family.... forever.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I just wondered, does QSP work well with a system like flashcards (example Anki Software) or something similar? Because if yes it would be nice for school tests. It would give a more immersive experience (like making players learning the russian alphabet), and increasing the russian theme of the game.

And thank you very much for the update :)
I honestly have no idea and don't think people are playing this to learn stuff.:unsure:
I've been playing this game mostly for the incest stuff for sooo long and this has always bothered me.

If you do get pregnant from either step-dad or brother and mom finds out, it's always YOU that gets kicked out of the house and not the brother/step-dad or both. They don't even try to defend you and kick the mother out for being a bad mom.
Even if you know that mom is whoring herself out, confronted her about it and kept quiet, it doesn't matter, YOU will get kicked out regardless. There's not even an option to threaten her to tell step-dad about her own whoring around and try to AT LEAST get bro or step-dad to move away with you..... it's always just YOU get kicked out and that locks out the family.... forever.
The apartment is in her name and through ou history and in particularly in certain countries women have or are always treated unfairly in these situations. There's nothing to say step-dad isn't also kicked out but for Kolka he would be viewed as too young and just "Doing what boys will do if you let them."
Girl Life is not always fair but that unfairness we try and make reflective of reality.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Girl Life, the only female protagonist game I play. A lot of it is the russian setting, which I enjoy maybe too much?!

But, I always delete it after a while, because grind is stupid (and qsp and/or russian games are in my experience always grindy), and cheating alone isn't playing. So I installed a new 8.3 with the image set, and run into a few errors (and remember only 2 of them).

- coats seem to be buggy, no matter which one you use (had the varsity jacket, the fur goth coat and another one from tsar bomba). They throw an error when you select them to wear. Oddly enogh one of the tsar bombas was shown after that as the worn coat.
- When talking to Tatjana for the first time in her hiding place, I selected the saddle thing. After that, actions and descriptions went empty, and nothing more could be done.

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017

Not to mention that "MC" catches her Mom fucking her Boss and absolutely does nothing with that info...

Reactions: moudy

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
what is feature lock image 1 and 2? Also, If i download core image 8.3 splitted, does that mean I don't have to download coire image 8.3 optimzed and the other 9.3 core image?

International

Dec 9, 2019
I got blank screen dead ends in two of the hotel BDSM scenes, in a completely fresh install.

A save file for both inside the dead end screens is attached, if that helps.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes