remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
How can I go to university? After graduation i have registered for the preparatory courses and payed 15 000. Juni/Juli i can not take one single Training in University? August can i make the Admissions examinination, but i don`t pass. What make i wrong?
If i remember correctly, the university storyline is either unfinished or unplayable. I think i ask it on their Discord, only the school storyline is finished.

Maybe you could roleplay Sveta as new girl live in the city and work there.

Reactions: Samur13

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Yo, what are the conditions for gangbang in the city trash bins? Used to be submissiveness I think, but that's gone I think, right?
I assume you referring a scene in residential district in the city? I think you need to be rude to the hobo.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If i remember correctly, the university storyline is either unfinished or unplayable. I think i ask it on their Discord, only the school storyline is finished.

Maybe you could roleplay Sveta as new girl live in the city and work there.
There is content at the Uni but not much. It is still all old Russian content that has been cleaned up and expanded on a little but mostly left as was. The Uni is on the short list of projects but we need the secondary school grade system code revamped first. As we plan to use the school framework as a framework for the Uni. going to classes, grades, general events, tracking time, etc all that code could be used for the Uni with little work. Which would let us start adding content to it faster. No idea when a coder will have time to do the grades, as it won't be a easy task.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018
Sometimes instead of going to a party you only sit and drink beer. Got that issue too.
IIRC the party is only every other week. You shouldn't be receiving invites every week. You might also need to talk to her in the evenings to receive an invite before you can just show up at the community centre, but i'm not sure about that.

empl37

Aug 10, 2017
I assume you referring a scene in residential district in the city? I think you need to be rude to the hobo.
Yeah, when you actually get the event that's what you have to choose, true. But I can't seem to get the event to fire no matter what time of day I go there. The trigger used to be submissiveness at a certain level, but since it's a stat that no longer functions I'm not sure if you can get the gangbang at this point. I think.

Oct 30, 2019
Having a hard time obtaining succubus energy. Having sex with some people seems to work, but not all encounters do anything. What's the best way to increase your succubus energy? Perhaps the instructions were plainly given during the game but I must have missed it.

Oct 30, 2019
But i never even care about that when going succubus. All you have to do is have sex a lot every day. If you have problems finding people to increase sexual energy, go to the community center, female bathroom last stall and do anal sex. In general, I made the experience that anal is best to increase sexual energy.
OK. I found this post and did what he said. It worked great!! Thanx

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
How does the park event with Katja work. I have the option to go look for boys in the park but when we get there the only options are enter the hidden circle of trees and contonue on your walk. Even if there is a group of guys nothing happens any ideas.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How does the park event with Katja work. I have the option to go look for boys in the park but when we get there the only options are enter the hidden circle of trees and contonue on your walk. Even if there is a group of guys nothing happens any ideas.
You mean the twin? If I'm not mistaken you need to advance with the other twin as well.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, it says the Added Flavour mod was partially incorporated, is there a list of what it was included? I tried to find out on tfgames but didn't notice it. Some events of that mod were definitely fun btw.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just curious, it says the Added Flavour mod was partially incorporated, is there a list of what it was included? I tried to find out on tfgames but didn't notice it. Some events of that mod were definitely fun btw.
It hasn't been yet, not really. I am going through it and seeing what we can use. Right now only the maternity shop in the mall has been added. Some other stuff that will get added for sure but not until next release are.
mom - non sex content
timofeit/trindin - he got a rename and some of his content will be added
volleyball/football mini games - will get used
volleyball/football - story content will likely be repurposed and used for the Uni
photography store - store and content will get tweaked and added
patchwork dolls - some of it will get used and tweaked and some of it won't.
anushka - most of it will likely get used or tweaked and used

things that might make it
step dad - if it makes it, it will get tweaked and likely made to use with bio dad, as it fits there better than step dad
kolka - him visiting in the city if Sveta lives there. But will get tweaked to just work with Sveta living there and not have to be in a shared apartment.
shared apartment - likely the NPC's will get repurposed as Uni students but the apartment it's self will like be trashed

things that for sure won't be used
Lina - the person that worked on her revamp thinks it doesn't fit
Zin - we don't feel it fits
mom sex - just never happening officially in the game
kolka/anya threesome - same as mom, it doesn't fit there established personalities.
delivers - to similar to what is already in the game
grandfather - again we don't feel it fits
hunter - we don't feel it really adds enough to make it worth the effort

I think that is all of it, if I missed something just ask.

A note about content. It will take a fair amount of work to use any of it. The mod author didn't use code in the same way the game is done, which means what we do use would need to have a fair amount of all new coding done to it, so it matches the rest of the game. Which means we have to feel it is really a good addition to spend the time adding it instead of just making new content.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It hasn't been yet, not really. I am going through it and seeing what we can use. Right now only the maternity shop in the mall has been added. Some other stuff that will get added for sure but not until next release are.
mom - non sex content
timofeit/trindin - he got a rename and some of his content will be added
volleyball/football mini games - will get used
volleyball/football - story content will likely be repurposed and used for the Uni
photography store - store and content will get tweaked and added
patchwork dolls - some of it will get used and tweaked and some of it won't.
anushka - most of it will likely get used or tweaked and used

things that might make it
step dad - if it makes it, it will get tweaked and likely made to use with bio dad, as it fits there better than step dad
kolka - him visiting in the city if Sveta lives there. But will get tweaked to just work with Sveta living there and not have to be in a shared apartment.
shared apartment - likely the NPC's will get repurposed as Uni students but the apartment it's self will like be trashed

things that for sure won't be used
Lina - the person that worked on her revamp thinks it doesn't fit
Zin - we don't feel it fits
mom sex - just never happening officially in the game
kolka/anya threesome - same as mom, it doesn't fit there established personalities.
delivers - to similar to what is already in the game
grandfather - again we don't feel it fits
hunter - we don't feel it really adds enough to make it worth the effort

I think that is all of it, if I missed something just ask.

A note about content. It will take a fair amount of work to use any of it. The mod author didn't use code in the same way the game is done, which means what we do use would need to have a fair amount of all new coding done to it, so it matches the rest of the game. Which means we have to feel it is really a good addition to spend the time adding it instead of just making new content.
Thank you for the fast response. Ye I understand it, was just to have a small idea. I know programming takes quite a long time and effort for everything to work properly. Without organization it will provoke bigger effort for future content to be added.

I'm disapointed for the decision of not adding stuff with Anya and mom, but it's understandable. I guess I like the corruption theme way too much. Maybe in the far future in case I have time to search for a good qsp tutorial I do something, dunno.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for the fast response. Ye I understand it, was just to have a small idea. I know programming takes quite a long time and effort for everything to work properly. Without organization it will provoke bigger effort for future content to be added.

I'm disapointed for the decision of not adding stuff with Anya and mom, but it's understandable. I guess I like the corruption theme way too much. Maybe in the far future in case I have time to search for a good qsp tutorial I do something, dunno.
Do to established personalities in the game now. Mom will never have sex with any of her kids. Anya won't have sex with Kolka. For those things they will remain for mods to add.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Do to established personalities in the game now. Mom will never have sex with any of her kids. Anya won't have sex with Kolka. For those things they will remain for mods to add.
Ye I understand your point. You guys wanna to enhance the personalities to have character diversity, it's understandable. My point was seeing the game as a true simulator, and every possibility should be on the table. Some should be way harder to achieve of course. Personally I do even believe the step dad would fit more than the brother, but that's personal opinion. And while I would like something like that, I still value stories and themes, just straight going into fucking ruins the experience imo. Maybe that's what you want to prevent, to avoid the overlap of the sex over the stories and personalities, I don't know.

Again, I understand your points and it's a develop decision, I must accept it and I will continue to have fun playing the game anyway. Just disapointed to not have the option at least, even if it was hard to achieve, after all it's a simulation game. Maybe in the long future someone or myself end up doing something. And thanks again for your response.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Ye I understand your point. You guys wanna to enhance the personalities to have character diversity, it's understandable. My point was seeing the game as a true simulator, and every possibility should be on the table. Some should be way harder to achieve of course. Personally I do even believe the step dad would fit more than the brother, but that's personal opinion. And while I would like something like that, I still value stories and themes, just straight going into fucking ruins the experience imo. Maybe that's what you want to prevent, to avoid the overlap of the sex over the stories and personalities, I don't know.

Again, I understand your points and it's a develop decision, I must accept it and I will continue to have fun playing the game anyway. Just disapointed to not have the option at least, even if it was hard to achieve, after all it's a simulation game. Maybe in the long future someone or myself end up doing something. And thanks again for your response.
There's nothing stopping mods like added flavour did from adding sex with Mom or group family incest but we have to keep the personalities consistant and Mom isn't even into girls (she's very much corrupted and sleeping around but its all guys) then add her Draconian attepts to keep her girls "pure" and it just doesn't make sense that Sveta could ever seduce her.
For Anya its more a question of why, she has a bf and they have sex on the regular, why let your amateurish half-brother fumble around when you already get the Rolls-Royce treatment? Same goes for the Sveta 3-some, she's going to pick bf over Kolka every time. It would be different if she had incestuous desires but Sveta has to persuade her so that appears not to be the case.

That said only Mom is complete no-go, if someone came to us we a storyline that works with the personalities involved there's no reason we'd turn it down.

ADP09

May 3, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anybody explain about police investigation in albina quest chain and how to trigger it? I have encountered prostitution event as dancer numerous times, sometime I refuse, sometime I accept, but I can't seem to trigger the police investigation scene. I have seen some post before that you have to encounter a "meeting" event in the park but what event is that? Can anybody explain this?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
There's nothing stopping mods like added flavour did from adding sex with Mom or group family incest but we have to keep the personalities consistant and Mom isn't even into girls (she's very much corrupted and sleeping around but its all guys) then add her Draconian attepts to keep her girls "pure" and it just doesn't make sense that Sveta could ever seduce her.
For Anya its more a question of why, she has a bf and they have sex on the regular, why let your amateurish half-brother fumble around when you already get the Rolls-Royce treatment? Same goes for the Sveta 3-some, she's going to pick bf over Kolka every time. It would be different if she had incestuous desires but Sveta has to persuade her so that appears not to be the case.

That said only Mom is complete no-go, if someone came to us we a storyline that works with the personalities involved there's no reason we'd turn it down.
I understood that. As I mentioned to Nutluck, while my opinion is different, I understand the argument. I agree personalities are important, otherwise the game would be bland and only be a fuck simulator, not a life one. Personally there are ways to have a good storyline even with those characters, but again, it was just personal opinion, and I understand your decision about it, it's a completly valid statement. And even it wasn't a valid one you're the ones making the game and providing me fun. And with or without those kind of options in the future I will still continue to have fun with the game.

And of course there's nothing stopping mods, maybe when I grab time I'll try to check the QSP tutorials more deeply to do some stuff myself. Yes I would like stuff with those characters but at the same time I agree that without care it ruins the character personalities. The added flavour mod had pretty nice stuff yes (volleyball was fun), but I do agre the 3some felt "too easy" or "too random". It just happened, poof. It's a matter of writing I guess, probably the modder just wanted to please his fans. And thanks as well for your response.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anybody explain about police investigation in albina quest chain and how to trigger it? I have encountered prostitution event as dancer numerous times, sometime I refuse, sometime I accept, but I can't seem to trigger the police investigation scene. I have seen some post before that you have to encounter a "meeting" event in the park but what event is that? Can anybody explain this?
You have different types of events. One with albanians, other 3some, other with a black dude, etc. You need to proc all those events at least once, and after the eighth time it should happen automaticaly when walking. Mine was at night from station to home if I recall correctly. More info .

Keep in mind that that chain is being added content for next release if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

ADP09

May 3, 2018
You have different types of events. One with albanians, other 3some, other with a black dude, etc. You need to proc all those events at least once, and after the eighth time it should happen automaticaly when walking. Mine was at night from station to home if I recall correctly. More info .

Keep in mind that that chain is being added content for next release if I'm not mistaken.
Oh, so you mean the prostitution event where I was offered to clients has to happen eight times and only after that the police investigation event can show up? Okay, so I encountered a lot of prostitution events, but most of the time only other girls got offered, not me. The prostitution event where I was offered to clients only happen about 3 or 4 times.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh, so you mean the prostitution event where I was offered to clients has to happen eight times and only after that the police investigation event can show up? Okay, so I encountered a lot of prostitution events, but most of the time only other girls got offered, not me. The prostitution event where I was offered to clients only happen about 3 or 4 times.
That has recently been reworked Albina story I don't know how much was changed in the last major release or if most of the changes are in the dev builds. I also don't know just how much was changed, I wasn't the one that wrote it.

If it is still the old content, then just keep doing it. I forget the odds but eventually it will happen when you get all 8 different clients and then the police show up.

shockspacer

Dec 16, 2018

So maybe something along the lines of a blackmail storyline? Couldn't that theoratically work on the Mom as well?

That has recently been reworked Albina story I don't know how much was changed in the last major release or if most of the changes are in the dev builds. I also don't know just how much was changed, I wasn't the one that wrote it.

If it is still the old content, then just keep doing it. I forget the odds but eventually it will happen when you get all 8 different clients and then the police show up.
IIRC Sveta's looks also plays a role in how likely she is to be chosen.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes