konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i

I started in the "highschool" start. I am not looking for something, i mean, i just going ramdomly around there, but i don't know how to get money. And i want to know if its possible to fuck your stepfather or uncle sergey.
raise relationships first
sf- seduce option at 16.00 weekend (nobody home)
sergey- options in the kitchen and in his bedroom.

Ktosja321

Jan 19, 2020
I tried to search this forum but can not find the answer. I am sorry if it is somewhere and I have omited it but as schoolgirl start mother is threatening you with belt spanking for grades when you ask for money I wonder if it is possible to get punished at home (for example with this belt spanking)? If yes, how to do so? Or maybe it is just a planned content not developed yet?

Reactions: redmagebr

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tried to search this forum but can not find the answer. I am sorry if it is somewhere and I have omited it but as schoolgirl start mother is threatening you with belt spanking for grades when you ask for money I wonder if it is possible to get punished at home (for example with this belt spanking)? If yes, how to do so? Or maybe it is just a planned content not developed yet?
I honestly don't remember for sure but I seem to remember there was but I don't remember what it was for, it wasn't school grades. It might be added at some point, it likely should.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Is there a way to "officially" date unique NPCs? (I don't mean the randoms from street or people from fitness club.)

I know there are story arcs allowing you to have sex with unique NPCs, but I mean dating. As in calling them, being called, going together in various locations. ... And see them listed in Notebook under "dating" section. Maybe marry them eventually.

And to be suspiciously specific, I'm thinking at female NPCs, not at the unending list of rude, abusing male NPCs. (But even pointing at specific males would be helpful, I might be able to cook some gf-gf relation looking at the code if everything else fails)

Thx.

Edit. I'd also like to know what variables determine the potential love interest preferences (clothing, body shape, piercings, hair length and color, etc). I assume they are randomly generated when the NPC is generated, but some nudge in the preferred direction would be nice. I mean, you are being asked for a phone number because that NPCs likes you. Then at 1st date you are hit with "I don't like your hair color, your clothing, your amount of piercings and tattoos, you are also too skinny/fat/muscular". Then why the fuck did you asked for my number in the 1st place, asshole?? It makes zero sense, honestly.

Edit 2 - spelling.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to "officially" date unique NPCs? (I don't mean the randoms from street or people from fitness club.)

I know there are story arcs allowing you to have sex with unique NPCs, but I mean dating. As in calling them, being called, going together in various locations. ... And see them listed in Notebook under "dating" section. Maybe marry them eventually.

And to be suspiciously specific, I'm thinking at female NPCs, not at the unending list of rude, abusing male NPCs. (But even pointing at specific males would be helpful, I might be able to cook some gf-gf relation looking at the code if everything else fails)

Thx.

Edit. I'd also like to know what variables determine the potential love interest preferences (clothing, body shape, piercings, hair length and color, etc). I assume they are randomly generated when the NPC is generated, but some nudge in the preferred direction would be nice. I mean, you are being asked for a phone number because that NPCs likes you. Then at 1st date you are hit with "I don't like your hair color, your clothing, your amount of piercings and tattoos, you are also too skinny/fat/muscular". Then why the fuck did you asked for my number in the 1st place, asshole?? It makes zero sense, honestly.

Edit 2 - spelling.
For dating only the following I am aware of have story arcs. They go on dates but all of them was written as far as I know before the phone system was finished so dont think they call or you can call them, but they will take you out to the movies or diner etc.

Artem
Fedor
Julia - not sure if her story arc is that far along yet but that is where it is going
Katya - sorta
Vitek - but it is super short
Rex - sister friend that throws the parties but it is old content.

That is all I can think of off the top of my head, there might be more

Edit for your edit

If you mean requirements like clothes, body shape ect for random bf/gf stuff then that is likely going to get completely redone and honestly isn't very good. most people just turn it off.

chichong

May 7, 2020
So in short "no" :)
Those are not bf/gf 's. They are not listed in your Journal under "dating", they are available only under certain circumstances and only during their own story arc.

Julia - afik you can have sex with her if you have vine and and arousal over certain value. At least that was the case last time I went that far into the story (like a couple of months ago) - and only at her place. You can't invite her anywhere. (Hmm that could be worked out using the "random love interest" code as example)
Katya - you can go shopping & at the beach with her after school - and afik that used to be a requirement to advance her story arc. Way too many ramifications to even attempt to add dating blocks.

Yes, I meant those requirements. But you can also get "random" gf's if you beat their records in crossfit at the city gym.

My problem with street randoms is that mostly guys trying to get Sveta's number. If it wasn't obvious I'm not interested in straight relationships (lesbian relationship doesn't pose the risk of losing virginity, and being kicked out from home for not being "pure" - ©Albina - doesn't worth the trouble)

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Just a random thing, thanks for this game for presenting me this band. For some reason I got addicted lol. Maybe it's me being a guy that loves music and also loves to dive into different cultures but yes, it would be cool if the game could present more "cultural" russian songs. Besides Vitas, Tatu and some stuff on Eurovision it is actually hard to find something decent without spending quite some time searching.

chichong

May 7, 2020
I think I bumped into a bit of a problem here.

For the 1st time I tried to do Lariska quest. I never did it before because I honestly thought is not worth the effort. Wasting half of Saturday to attend to scholar races for no money while you could've spend the same time in city, busking and running for a real prize. But the description "treat her right and she will follow you to the hell and back" got me, so I had to try.

So I won 6 races, I beat Christina's ass (brown belt in kickboxing). I could bully her to school if I wanted to but I don't.
Then Lariska came to warn me.
Not going to lie, 1st time I sort of beat her then next day at school during break I got the "I don't want to have anything to do with you" so I figured I screw up so I loaded a save and selected "do nothing" when she tried to warn me. She told me about the whole plot, but I had no option to ask for help. At school Lariska went back to her usual "I have to think how to impress Christina", even if I hang with either Ivan, Albina or Vitek there is no dialog option for it.

- Both Ivan and Albina are at 100 relationship
- I'm part of Albina's cheerleader team and Starlets
- I have Albina's house on map and I can go there to have sex with her
- Ivan keeps getting french kisses when jumps to hit the moron yelling "lesbians"
- because of my stalking (I think) Vitek relationship went up quite a lot - is in low 70s.

And next day at Community Center I had Lina asking for help - and because I knew what that means I saved just to see if there is any option to ask for help during the event, but it was not.

So, guys, have I lost my time trying to pursue this storyline? Am I stuck with Lina approaching me each time I leave Community Center? What can I do?

(I do have a save from the day Lariska warns me, in the morning)

Edit.

Looking at the code you need
Code:
AlbinaQW['Friends'] >= 1
and that variable increase only under special events involving PC becoming prostitute or losing virginity.
Great. So a modest girl who only wanted to mind her own business and pursued sports gets gang raped with no way of avoiding it. No matter she can incinerate a whole town with her magic or pretty much obliterate every opponent in hand to hand combat.

Last edited:

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Easiest solution from where you're at would be to start dating Vitek by dancing with him at the community centre on the weekends and avoid going there for sport up until that point. Every other solution involves going in there to a) have sex with Ivan multiple times, b) finish the Starlet quest or c) start dating Fedor. It doesn't rely on your relationship with any of those characters, just how far along you are in their respective dating quests, and Vitek is the only one you can advance without going inside during the week and triggering Lariska from warning you.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
There is something wrong with University.
Took the semester 1 exam in December. After passing it, university gave me scholarship, but if I'd go to University after that I get the option "take exam" again which fails.
So I reloaded and took exam only once, then wasted all December and January. Got back in February for the 2nd semester lectures. While it says "you are enrolled at the University" I only get the "Leave" option. It is 18 february, checked daily and no lectures.

I think I bumped into a bit of a problem here.
There are many parts of this game that are very much counterintuitive.(hopefully this will change). I remember having trouble in getting Lariska myself.
Afaik, avoid getting gang raped by Christina's goons and Lariska will change dialogue at break time after few days if you have high relationship with her. She'll invite you home after school or so for homework or some crap.

If break dialogue doesn't change even after a week, either you did something wrong, either bug, or i was wrong.

(btw got Lariska without anyother NPC helping, just avoided "helping" Lina)

chichong

May 7, 2020
I just opened cheats and input under dynamic codes
Code:
AlbinaQW['Friends'] = 2
It solved my problem. I got the option to call Albina after Lasika warned me.

Right now I'm grinding "flirt with Lariska" after class to see where it gets me. If I don't get bored again, ofc :)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I just opened cheats and input under dynamic codes
Code:
AlbinaQW['Friends'] = 2
It solved my problem. I got the option to call Albina after Lasika warned me.

Right now I'm grinding "flirt with Lariska" after class to see where it gets me. If I don't get bored again, ofc :)
The revenge part of the Christina/Lariska story is old content and clearly flawed in several places. We are slowly reworking and replacing teh older stuff but there is a lot to get through and a demand for new content too, so we do what we can.

Reactions: SASSAS11

chichong

May 7, 2020
The revenge part of the Christina/Lariska story is old content and clearly flawed in several places. We are slowly reworking and replacing teh older stuff but there is a lot to get through and a demand for new content too, so we do what we can.
I know, man. If my coding skills would've been up to par I would've offered my help. But English is my 3rd language and regarding coding I'm just a script kiddie - I look at existing code and try to understand how it works (mostly based on commented portions).

That being said, from what I've read about "qsp-ing" on wiki, it's very clumsy and tedious. I can't express enough admiration for the dedication involved in coding an entire game in qsp.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I also wish I could help. I have the coding skills, but I just don't have enough income to take on side-projects at the moment.

letsgo42

Sep 7, 2018
Very hard to meet Anya at the community center at friday and go to party with her. In common there is only one option - to drink beer. I've been on the party with Anya only 2 times. And it was after several attempts also.
She invites me every week. How can i meet Anya and go to party?

Isune

Jan 25, 2019
Very hard to meet Anya at the community center at friday and go to party with her. In common there is only one option - to drink beer. I've been on the party with Anya only 2 times. And it was after several attempts also.
She invites me every week. How can i meet Anya and go to party?
Go to community centre on Friday between 17:00-18:00. Anya will be outside (she leave at 18:00) - talk to her to start the event.

Reactions: eightypercent

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, can we expect a bigger enphasys in the exams in the future? I didn't play till university, so don't know if there are any there, but would be nice to have some along the year. Not many to force the player into that kind of gameplay, but would be healthier that way than being expelled from home for missing school. I have no idea if russian education system is that scrict though.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes