Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When I try to run qsp v08.2.2 some of the images are not shown (the ones in the prologue and clothings) but when I run the game via qsp v0.8.1.3 they seem to be working fine. My image folder is also updated to v0.8.2
Are you use the dev build? if so you needed the latest image pack, as some images are getting moved around.

Isune

Jan 25, 2019
anyone know how much prostitute fame do you need for customers knocking your door at home?
I think you need to have sex with the boys smoking on the 3rd-floor stairs for a cigarette. You may need to be seen doing it but I'm not sure. After that, you will get propositioned by people as you use the stairs (I don't think you can just use the 'go-to courtyard' to get the offers.)

I don't know if you need your mom to see you doing this, but on my last save where I did it, she had seen me having sex on the stairs before I had people coming to the door.
Close. You need over 250 Pav slut fame, and character prostitution stat has to be higher than sex stat. This is required to trigger event on 3rd or/and 4th floor as mentioned above - you need to accept the offer at least 3 times, but character does not need to be seen by family members. Afterwards you should be able to answer door while standing in parent's apartament corridor (1/12 chance if I recall) - action button is in description window not actions one.
Have fun :p

I might be playing with the code and fixing random stuff that is bugging me (like actions in some rooms are being in different order than other, similar rooms). The code is bit of a mess sometimes. And that's a statement not critique - given its size, number of contributors and fact that chunk of it is in some form of russian... But yea, game is good;]

PL

Apr 27, 2017
Close. You need over 250 Pav slut fame, and character prostitution stat has to be higher than sex stat. This is required to trigger event on 3rd or/and 4th floor as mentioned above - you need to accept the offer at least 3 times, but character does not need to be seen by family members. Afterwards you should be able to answer door while standing in parent's apartament corridor (1/12 chance if I recall) - action button is in description window not actions one.
Have fun :p
By standing in the corridor, do you mean that moving in and out of your parents house constantly?

Isune

Jan 25, 2019
By standing in the corridor, do you mean that moving in and out of your parents house constantly?
This has a chance to trigger on visit, so going to any room and back, using mirror, opening character sheet etc, will refresh the location. Same as any random chance event in game.

Reactions: PL

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I have a question, I have only had sex with Kolka and Fedor, I am pregnant but the options tells me that there is no potential father, is there any way to know who the father is or some Input Command that I can use to choose the father?
While I am not certain I think you can find it in the Cheat Menu using the OOX Debug on the Index page. It gives good info on all sperm inside Svet (including the doner) and has preg info too but I am unsure if that is as good as the sperm info.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
use down-right section +/- 1 hour thing when in the hallway. i dont remember if leaving appartment (not building) was needed, i think not.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Any idea if progress on Albina starlets is hampered by a non-showing pregnancy?
Or alternatively what are the conditions for triggering the police interrogation?

I'm way beyond the 8th show.
Got pregnant, albina cut me off about the time it started showing, gave birth, got back to doing shows with starlets, school is over, already at university, still not interrogated yet. What I'm thinking is that it either might have reset at some point and didn't continue while MC was pregnant even when not showing (hopefully) or is it broken.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Or alternatively what are the conditions for triggering the police interrogation?

Got pregnant, albina cut me off about the time it started showing, gave birth, got back to doing shows with starlets, school is over, already at university, still not interrogated yet. What I'm thinking is that it either might have reset at some point (hopefully) or is it broken.
Don't know why you have this bug. Usually I'm just training with starlets. After that Albina event comes out. You starting prostitution and then the police catches you. If you won't betray Albina, you'll be able to start romancing her.

Reactions: Jstain

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
If you won't betray Albina, you'll be able to start romancing her.
welp. tricky game... when picking options i checked both and chose to help police caz otherwise she seemed upset.

Reactions: Jstain

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't find the QSP player anywhere, i entered the page of the site were they explain you how to download it, but it tells me that an error has ocurred, somebody has a link to download QSP player? please.

Sofia Daniela

Aug 7, 2018
I don't find the QSP player anywhere, i entered the page of the site were they explain you how to download it, but it tells me that an error has ocurred, somebody has a link to download QSP player? please.

Sonnix versión 1.9:

Win 64:
Win 32:

Sofia Daniela

Aug 7, 2018
thanks a lot, i am already playing it... But, isn't there a walkthrough or something? i mean, i just don't know where to go

Here is the wiki but the game is a sandbox, it depends on which start you choose, there is also a link of the most frequent questions, you can use F3 to find what you are looking for☻☻

Wiki:
FAQ:
Site:

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
thanks a lot, i am already playing it... But, isn't there a walkthrough or something? i mean, i just don't know where to go
I recommend joining the discord server. The game is a huge and old, the wiki helps some but there is a lot not covered there. But the discord is good for asking all kinds of questions and getting answers pretty quickly. Also you can ask here but it won't be as fast.

What start did you decided to play first? and what kinds of content are you looking for? I can give you some pointers

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019

Got pregnant, albina cut me off about the time it started showing, gave birth, got back to doing shows with starlets, school is over, already at university, still not interrogated yet. What I'm thinking is that it either might have reset at some point and didn't continue while MC was pregnant even when not showing (hopefully) or is it broken.
Don't know why you have this bug. Usually I'm just training with starlets. After that Albina event comes out. You starting prostitution and then the police catches you. If you won't betray Albina, you'll be able to start romancing her.
Got it after dancing 34 times professionally. Turns out I had to see the "meeting" at the park. I'm pretty sure that was the problem.
But I remember from previous version that Albina used to tell her story about how she was used and sold since she was young by her father and such and I didn't see that in this version.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
i
I recommend joining the discord server. The game is a huge and old, the wiki helps some but there is a lot not covered there. But the discord is good for asking all kinds of questions and getting answers pretty quickly. Also you can ask here but it won't be as fast.

What start did you decided to play first? and what kinds of content are you looking for? I can give you some pointers
I started in the "highschool" start. I am not looking for something, i mean, i just going ramdomly around there, but i don't know how to get money. And i want to know if its possible to fuck your stepfather or uncle sergey.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i

I started in the "highschool" start. I am not looking for something, i mean, i just going ramdomly around there, but i don't know how to get money. And i want to know if its possible to fuck your stepfather or uncle sergey.
There is a few jobs around, mostly in the city though. Yes to both actually.

Below is a list of students with content and a brief non spoiler description if you want to know what is around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited to add a NPC I had forgot before

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes