konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx. weird. especially if it is a part of core 82 pack ...and if nothing from 83 affects it.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Looking through the folders I see a shared sex folder. There is a ton of this game I haven't seen. Is there like a complete list of things to do somewhere?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Looking through the folders I see a shared sex folder. There is a ton of this game I haven't seen. Is there like a complete list of things to do somewhere?
No because the game is so massive and so many people over the years have worked on it there is no complete list. Your best bet is the wiki and joining the discord and just asking how to trigger a scene, while saying where the images are located.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
One thing that seems to be rather seems strange (an oversight):

You can leave your suction dildo stuck in the bathroom without your parents (or your brother or your sister) discovering it and commenting on it

Acddendum:
Seems like it I was just lucky the first time I left it in the bathroom.
The 2nd time didn't go so well and Mum discovered it.

Well done (y)

At least now, I guess, she won't pester me anymore about getting a certificate regarding my virginity :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
... though i can see some non-lewd pics .
hard to trigger lewd ...i want to right-click and check files locations ...

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
corrupt spell? if not in game, will it be added at some point?

I just started Cursed School Girl

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
public exhibitionism or public nudity self spell?

Player could cast a spell on herself that makes her forget all about the need for clothes when going outside (or makes her clothes invisible to others and she's confused on why people keep staring at her)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i went to tamaras party and something is wrng "

There has been an error in the cum_call code. Please contact a developer with what you were doing prior to receiving this message so the error may be fixed. Error type: Improper value for cum_call. Name bussinessman at party

ah...then msg pops up that end of the story

----
any gig with old high town vacant house ? i spotted sex directory ...

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
You have too buy stuff for Natalya Petrova event too start up? Also can you edit the New in city start or no?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
to buy - i dont think so, just look for some RNG option to start the talking with a woman

fruitpunch89

Nov 7, 2019
how can i ask help from Albina, Larsika warned me then i went to Albina house, i talked with her in her house and practice with her in community but i cannot trigger the help option. i had sex with her.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i want to peruse lesbian path but have to fuck some boys to progress in story
There is a few characters you can have only lesbian sex with but not a lot. Julia, Natasha(I think), Anushka, Katya(I think), then there is a girl in the city but forget her name. I know most of the girls I listed also have sex with boys in them but you don't have to do that, you can go straight lesbian with them if you want and still advance their story arcs.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how can i ask help from Albina, Larsika warned me then i went to Albina house, i talked with her in her house and practice with her in community but i cannot trigger the help option. i had sex with her.
Albina was recently revamped so I don't know what all has changed in her story.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You have too buy stuff for Natalya Petrova event too start up? Also can you edit the New in city start or no?
If you mean the mistress you can meet in the city, no, you just have to go shopping in the expensive clothes store and be dressed very nicely and then there is a chance you run into her and if you look nice etc she will eye you and then you will have a option if I recall to go talk to her. If I remember it is not easy to trigger because you have to be dressed very nice, be wearing makeup and some other stuff.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
... though i can see some non-lewd pics .
hard to trigger lewd ...i want to right-click and check files locations ...
There is a lot in the game, hard to say how to trigger them without know which ones you mean.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
corrupt spell? if not in game, will it be added at some point?

I just started Cursed School Girl
I would say unlikely to both this and nude spells. corruption because that would completely change how a NPC acts which means changing all their dialogue. Perhaps as a magic storyline maybe but just able to randomly cast it, I doubt it.

same with the nudity, because people would have to react to it. But Keymaster is the one doing the magic, so he would be the one to ask. I don't think he posts here, your best bet would be to join the discord and ask there about magic stuff, as he is fairly active on discord.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
still within context - valentin/garages... triggers too randomly and cannot utilize something like time +- as that location ...is not something u can [go/enter x]

PL

Apr 27, 2017
anyone know how much prostitute fame do you need for customers knocking your door at home?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes