Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
still within context - valentin/garages... triggers too randomly and cannot utilize something like time +- as that location ...is not something u can [go/enter x]
When we get around to fleshing out his story and the band story it will become more stable, as he will have a more set schedule, but until then it is fairly random.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
anyone know how much prostitute fame do you need for customers knocking your door at home?
I know things can break if you use cheats, but I've modified the values incrementally up into the thousands before and I've never experienced that.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I've never experienced that.
i had that when playing on whorelife mode, i had a slut and outcast statuses almost since the beggining ...but that gig appeared after quite some time ( i already finished wl events, and it was after i went through maybe half of original content)
so no idea - maybe lots of staircase encounters needed?

PL

Apr 27, 2017
I know things can break if you use cheats, but I've modified the values incrementally up into the thousands before and I've never experienced that.
I dont use cheat in this game because I can bypass a lot of contents. In old version I have done it but I dont know how it trigger. There are images in the apartment location and in the wiki said it in making money section.
i had that when playing on whorelife mode, i had a slut and outcast statuses almost since the beggining ...but that gig appeared after quite some time ( i already finished wl events, and it was after i went through maybe half of original content)
so no idea - maybe lots of staircase encounters needed?
I have done that before and I dont use any mod with this game. Just dont remember how to trigger it. If you check the google wiki, you can see it in making money section.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
I dont use cheat in this game because I can bypass a lot of contents. In old version I have done it but I dont know how it trigger. There are images in the apartment location and in the wiki said it in making money section.

I have done that before and I dont use any mod with this game. Just dont remember how to trigger it. If you check the google wiki, you can see it in making money section.
the solution can be easy like move out of the parents apartment

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
anyone know how much prostitute fame do you need for customers knocking your door at home?
I think you need to have sex with the boys smoking on the 3rd-floor stairs for a cigarette. You may need to be seen doing it but I'm not sure. After that, you will get propositioned by people as you use the stairs (I don't think you can just use the 'go-to courtyard' to get the offers.)

I don't know if you need your mom to see you doing this, but on my last save where I did it, she had seen me having sex on the stairs before I had people coming to the door.

Reactions: PL

JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
I remember reading somewhere where to meet your bf/gf that calls you but now I cant find it.
Where am I supposed to go to find them once they call and want to meet up?

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
I remember reading somewhere where to meet your bf/gf that calls you but now I cant find it.
Where am I supposed to go to find them once they call and want to meet up?
If you are living at Svets parents then the BF/GF will wait for you in Pav's 'Residential area', note it's the ' The Residential area', not 'The Five Eight Estate'.

If you are living in the city apartment then they are waiting for you in the 'Residential District'

I'm afraid that I do not know where they wait for the 'old town apartment' or the house that you have to have built.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The random BF/GF stuff is still pretty buggy, I recommend just turning them off in the menu until it is fixed and expanded

JackStorm79

Dec 16, 2018
Dont know how to quote or reply to 2 people so I will type my reply to t7792 and nutluck here.
I ended up joining the discord as I realized I have a few more questions about the game I wanted to ask.
Someone in there helped me figure out where to meet the bf/gf and also suggested disabling it for now since it's very buggy.
So from now i'll try to keep my questions in the discord.

Thanks for the help

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Dont know how to quote or reply to 2 people so I will type my reply to t7792 and nutluck here.
I ended up joining the discord as I realized I have a few more questions about the game I wanted to ask.
Someone in there helped me figure out where to meet the bf/gf and also suggested disabling it for now since it's very buggy.
So from now i'll try to keep my questions in the discord.

Thanks for the help
YW and yeah they are at the moment, thought they would have been fixed while I was away due to RL for the better part of a year but apparently they are still buggy.

I am on discord same user name and you can also directly PM me there if you want

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
YW and yeah they are at the moment, thought they would have been fixed while I was away due to RL for the better part of a year but apparently they are still buggy.

I am on discord same user name and you can also directly PM me there if you want
We have a discord? I uess that should be linked somewhere. :ROFLMAO:
As Nutty says we are able to answer questions and react to issues much quicker from our discord and its linked in the op, not that we don't visit here.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I believe it happens in your parents 's apartment.
It does but its old content and has some odd triggers so its pretty unreliable. I believe you can start it if you say yes when someone on the street asks for sex (not ramdom bf/gf).

Reactions: PL

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It does but its old content and has some odd triggers so its pretty unreliable. I believe you can start it if you say yes when someone on the street asks for sex (not ramdom bf/gf).
I thought we removed it when we revamped the family as it didn't make a lot of sense, someone else would freak out if they answered the door and eventually they would, which would require making reactions etc

Sofia Daniela

Aug 7, 2018
I have a question, I have only had sex with Kolka and Fedor, I am pregnant but the options tells me that there is no potential father, is there any way to know who the father is or some Input Command that I can use to choose the father?

PL

Apr 27, 2017
I thought we removed it when we revamped the family as it didn't make a lot of sense, someone else would freak out if they answered the door and eventually they would, which would require making reactions etc
Thanks for the info. Because the images are still there so I did not know you guys removed it. I must have played in older version.

I have a question about kolka (brother). I have tried making out with in the living room a lot but never got caught by the mother. Have you removed it too?

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
When I try to run qsp v08.2.2 some of the images are not shown (the ones in the prologue and clothings) but when I run the game via qsp v0.8.1.3 they seem to be working fine. My image folder is also updated to v0.8.2

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the info. Because the images are still there so I did not know you guys removed it. I must have played in older version.

I have a question about kolka (brother). I have tried making out with in the living room a lot but never got caught by the mother. Have you removed it too?
I am not saying it was removed, only that I thought the whoring at home was.

I have no clue on Kolka, I didn't work on his stuff. Last family stuff I did was all the new mother stuff like seeing her out and about around pav, some other people did her home stuff. Then I redid Anya, bedroom content and her out and about.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes