peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Are there any plans to expand the gameplay around having children? As it stands, they...uh. You can feed them and play with them. And I don't think the family reacts if it's a baby from your brother/stepfather/father. Just wanna know if I can fully ignore the baby or...

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Are there any plans to expand the gameplay around having children? As it stands, they...uh. You can feed them and play with them. And I don't think the family reacts if it's a baby from your brother/stepfather/father. Just wanna know if I can fully ignore the baby or...
Plans? No not really. With that said we would like to eventually have stuff like that in the game. The problem is there needs to be enough other content to keep the game interesting for multi years of play and right now we just don't have that. At the moment I would say we have enough content to make a solid year of play and then you start getting down to just repeatable events for the most part.

So someday hopefully we will have it, but it won't be soon.

Reactions: peebo and salofleur

alsrb17

Aug 19, 2019
what's going on with the skills? I maxed them all using cheat but they can't be none of them can be maxed. It's bounded by the base skill points. I can't get max skills anymore?

Reactions: cokesmoke23

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Only if you change the size in the npcstatic files.
Yes, I tried to find this parameter, for example, with the heroine's brother. But could not.(
Can someone please help? I just can't figure out what to enter into the search.

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
Is there currently a way to learn spells on cursed schoolgirl start? The whats-her-name mage girl told that she can teach me, and now I can't find her. Is she not in Pavlovsk?

Edit: nevermind, found her at the Petersburg center.

Last edited:

legrandddd

Jul 8, 2019
what are the other routes for prostitution than city red light district , is there's another wiki other than the one on google ?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yes, I tried to find this parameter, for example, with the heroine's brother. But could not.(
Can someone please help? I just can't figure out what to enter into the search.
That is how it is changed. In npcstatic1 file you would just change the info

npctemp = 34
$npc_dna['A<<npctemp>>'] = '1588599246 1545843327 1085730943 1962976090 1780199176 1931034853 1979821791'
$npc_firstname['A<<npctemp>>'] = 'Kolka'
$npc_nickname['A<<npctemp>>'] = 'Kolka'
$npc_lastname['A<<npctemp>>'] = $pcs_lastname
$npc_usedname['A<<npctemp>>'] = 'Kolka'
$npc_notes['A<<npctemp>>'] = 'Your Brother'
npc_dob['A<<npctemp>>'] = 20001219
npc_gender['A<<npctemp>>'] = 0
gs 'npcstaticdefaults', 'defaults'
gs 'npcstaticdefaults', 'group', 'family'
$npc_thdick['A<<npctemp>>'] = 'slim'
npc_dick['A<<npctemp>>'] = 14
npc_rel['A<<npctemp>>'] = 20
hotcat_rating['A<<npctemp>>'] = 7

that is his default info, if you changed the slim and 14 above it would change it in game. Of course you have to change it and then recompile the file back into the game. Which I personally have no clue how to do.

Libbcc

Nov 23, 2020
Tatiana's lesson still run into error
I'm downloaded the new "Girl Life 0.8.3.qsp" file
when I choose "Time for a lesson"
actions and descriptions went empty
---
English isn't my mother lenguage

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can someone tell me if you got the Tatiana blank bug with the updated qsp too?
Yes it is a known bug now and should be fixed soon and a bug fix release will hopefully be released next week. Just waiting to hopefully get all the bugs reported and fixed before releasing it.

Reactions: sonomazone

link99902

May 14, 2018
I haven't played this game for quite a few updates now, but can someone please explain how mood works? There an icon that looks like a be and she feels lame. I can figure out how to get rid of it. The icon normal say I feel lame or today feels like its going to be a bad day.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I haven't played this game for quite a few updates now, but can someone please explain how mood works? There an icon that looks like a be and she feels lame. I can figure out how to get rid of it. The icon normal say I feel lame or today feels like its going to be a bad day.
I am not a coder so what i am about to say take with a grain of salt, since I don't know the details. Basically some actions reduce mood and some raise it. Certain things like if you get addicted to drugs or cigarettes will make it go down if you don't take them often enough. If you are a bimbo you need to do bimbo things. (dress like a bimbo, have sex etc). Other than that it is mostly about what happens. Good things happen and mood goes up, like getting complimented, having fun, swimming etc, while the reverse is true. Bad things happen, like getting bullied, some work etc will make it go down.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes