Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
what's going on with the skills? I maxed them all using cheat but they can't be none of them can be maxed. It's bounded by the base skill points. I can't get max skills anymore?
I don't know how the cheat menu works, that is something Kevin would have to look at or one of the coders.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Someone asked about the pav hotel but before I could hit reply they deleted their post. Anyways if you still need to know, it is by the pav train station.

F1Fan

Nov 26, 2017
I haven't played this game for quite a few updates now, but can someone please explain how mood works? There an icon that looks like a be and she feels lame. I can figure out how to get rid of it. The icon normal say I feel lame or today feels like its going to be a bad day.
That “B” means you’ve turned yourself into a bimbo.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
someone should see if they can help the dude that does the wc mod if he will accept it...i dont mind the word stuff but the way the forest stuff is alot of bug ...sad considering its a great mod...if i knew how id ask him if i could help tbh

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I haven't played this game for quite a few updates now, but can someone please explain how mood works? There an icon that looks like a be and she feels lame. I can figure out how to get rid of it. The icon normal say I feel lame or today feels like its going to be a bad day.
Feeling lame is specifically bimbo trait withdrawal. Either wear bimbo clothing and shoes and have at least one orgasm a day to maintain it or feel lame for a couple of weeks if you want to stop being a bimbo.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So occasionally mess around with save editor and Qgen (usually breaking things because I'm an idiot) does anyone know what NPC_Spermpot and Hotcat_Rating changes in game, I presumed pregnancy chance for the former but don't actually know.
hotcat is a scale of 1-10 of your appearance. It is used as tags to unlock scenes etc. You can't change it, as it will revert back, as it is based on your appearance score. The other one I don't know for sure what it is.

Reactions: A360

Superchili

Sep 24, 2017
Feeling lame is specifically bimbo trait withdrawal. Either wear bimbo clothing and shoes and have at least one orgasm a day to maintain it or feel lame for a couple of weeks if you want to stop being a bimbo.
This is what confuses me. I wear the outfit and have at least one (if not multiple) orgasms per day and I still can't seem to keep it up. I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing wrong. It's like I'm always "feeling lame" or "totally horrible."

sonomazone

Jan 10, 2019
It probably has not been said for a while now....but I wanted to send a sincere THANK YOU to KevinSmarts and Nutluck for being here as often as they are and answering almost every question that comes up, and in a timely manner.

I for one, greatly appreciate it, and your time!!!

Thank You!!!

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Might be missing something, but can you actually see "relationship points" with characters outside of your immediate family (e.g. Anya, Natasha, Kolka, etc.)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
This is what confuses me. I wear the outfit and have at least one (if not multiple) orgasms per day and I still can't seem to keep it up. I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing wrong. It's like I'm always "feeling lame" or "totally horrible."
There was a problem with the shoes not setting properly, since you have to wear bimbo shoes as well. Try removing and putting them back on in the morning and see if that helps.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It probably has not been said for a while now....but I wanted to send a sincere THANK YOU to KevinSmarts and Nutluck for being here as often as they are and answering almost every question that comes up, and in a timely manner.

I for one, greatly appreciate it, and your time!!!

Thank You!!!
You're welcome

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Might be missing something, but can you actually see "relationship points" with characters outside of your immediate family (e.g. Anya, Natasha, Kolka, etc.)
Yes, I think it is in the journal? I know it was moved from one of the menu's, I think to the journal but I honestly can't remember for sure.

Reactions: PrinceGriss

Doge55555

Apr 27, 2019
Pretty interesting game. Kinda grindy. Been playing for two days now and only have $18,000 saved up towards the fake passport so I can fool the security at the strip club. Damn passport costs $30,000. What is another top paying job that helps me really make some coin early in the game? Should I go get a diploma?
can you please re upload the charity crawford girlpack pls?

Reactions: ZioBen

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
Pretty interesting game. Kinda grindy. Been playing for two days now and only have $18,000 saved up towards the fake passport so I can fool the security at the strip club. Damn passport costs $30,000. What is another top paying job that helps me really make some coin early in the game? Should I go get a diploma?
Your butt might hurt a little bit afterwards but i prefer selling trinkets at the train station. If you do some cleaning work at the station you get a hint about it.

Djakise

May 12, 2020
Please do not forget about the android version in version 0.8.2.2, to put it mildly, it was not comfortable to play, errors constantly got out about the impossible correct unfolding of the code ... In version 8.3, everything seems to work fine (my computer is so used for work and to sit and play what -or not enough strength ...)
*(Google Translate)*

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes