sonomazone

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah I know it is in the cheat menu but I thought it was in the journal as well in a more immersive way. In that it says things like.
This person hates you
they are indifferent to you
the like you
etc stuff like that, I know it was suppose to be added and I thought it was, but maybe it never was.
The Journal does list your social standing by group, but not by individual (I am glad you said the journal as I never noticed that social status and always wondered where Sveta stood socially).

Thanks again for your help!

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
Cool, thanks. Seems I have to increase it again (17)

Any theories as to a healthy balance of work-outs and diet to maintain weight rather than lose/gain any?
I've stopped both running and dancing on the same day, having kept a 45min morning routine along with a 45min yoga sesh with the odd weekly dance practice seems to be somewhat right at least.
As far as I know you can eat a couple of full meals per day without gaining weight, and eating an extra full meal or two on the same day you have a workout seems to balance out the daily weight change. I have 2.5 hour long workouts on the weekends and eating 3-4 full meals either doesn't affect the weight or sometimes increases (probably because of snacks and such).
I'm eyeballing it myself, since the healthy range is about 10 kilos, and it's easy to drop one or kilograms when necessary.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Does the "eat with family" portions count as full meals? I've become pretty good at being home most days to join them.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The Journal does list your social standing by group, but not by individual (I am glad you said the journal as I never noticed that social status and always wondered where Sveta stood socially).

Thanks again for your help!
Guess individuals was not added yet, but as far as I know there still is a plan to add them there.

Reactions: sonomazone

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Another question, does the different coats actually change how your character is perceived? I don't notice descriptive adjectives that seem to indicate that they have an impact on your looks.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Neat. Is there, like, an invisible system that accounts for nutrition intake in regards to food portions versus weight gain , or can you generally eyeball your diet from the hunger bar?
I believe so, but that is a coding question and I only know the very basics of code, just enough to let me write scenes and events and even then I often have to have a coder finish some of the more complicated things.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Another question, does the different coats actually change how your character is perceived? I don't notice descriptive adjectives that seem to indicate that they have an impact on your looks.
I honestly don't know if coats impact anything beyond staying warm or not.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I honestly don't know if coats impact anything beyond staying warm or not.
Alright, I'll just wait with buying a new one until I have the excess money then.
I believe so, but that is a coding question and I only know the very basics of code, just enough to let me write scenes and events and even then I often have to have a coder finish some of the more complicated things.
That's fine, I was just curious if the system is intuitive or not.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
can PC work as a prostitute in starting city (parents apartment)? and if so, is there any risk of her mom finding out?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
so did the africans content in the uni get messed up after the update? i tried talking with djibril many times and was gangbanged many times to but the old scenes wont play anymore

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes