Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for your confirmation. But I remember very well that Sveta's classmates trained boxing. Perhaps it was in Russian old version.
Her male classmates do, but that coach won't teach girls. When the old game died and split into ours and the new Russian version we went different directions and theirs might have added it, but ours never had it. Other people will teach Sveta how to fight though. I always wanted to have Ivan offer after that scene but just never had the time to do that story arc.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
After playing for a while I have to say you did some great work, this feels very polished and almost all the stuff that didn't or barely worked got cleaned up or reinvented. That was a very pleasant nostalgia trip for me, Thanks!

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It's kind of funny to see this mix of newcomers and old fans. This thread is from 2016, but how old is the original Russian version?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's kind of funny to see this mix of newcomers and old fans. This thread is from 2016, but how old is the original Russian version?
I don't know when the original game was started but I do know it ended in 2015. So at a guess I would say likely 2010-2013 is when it was started.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
when u guys code this...do u have to do like binary or stuff like that ?
QSP is a code language of its own, it has a bit of a mix but elements of Basic and built in html. We write it in .txt files and then have compiler that converts it to the .qsp file
Please do not forget about the android version in version 0.8.2.2, to put it mildly, it was not comfortable to play, errors constantly got out about the impossible correct unfolding of the code ... In version 8.3, everything seems to work fine (my computer is so used for work and to sit and play what -or not enough strength ...)
*(Google Translate)*
Rachels identified the troublesome code and fixed it all to work in android and PC versions to stop these errors. She is our head of code.
Alright, I had another suggestion actually, for the journal: Manual notice timers.

So, like how you can write a custom note, it would be useful to be able to set a "countdown" (perhaps to your phone) where you can specify a date and time you want to remember along with something like a single or two-word phrase. For example, I have a guitar lesson at 15:00 the next Thursday in my game, it would be very useful if I could arrange a notice called "Guitar Lesson" that would appear in the sidebar below the clock and current date.

Another suggestion: A wishlist.
It would be useful to have an option, while out shopping/browsing clothes/accessories, to be able to add an outfit to your wishlist and perhaps give the image a coloured outline so you can remember it for the next time you go to the same store.
Something we are looking at is a calander which you could add reminders to. Putting it on the phone is good idea.
Fair enough.

Also, the sorting system seems to not work? Perhaps I'm just missing something, but regardless of how I sort clothing, by quality or by random, it just seems to be random all the time, where an average quality item is next to a beautifully-made one etc.
I know this was broken in the sports shop due to a variable mis-name which should now be fixed, it seemed to be OK elsewhere
Such a problem: I start the game, the display of pictures is normal, but as soon as the video starts to display, the game crashes.

launched on 1.9.0 and 4.2.0 on both players crashes
Try starting player then load game to it. Windows will always use the default and not change players when you download and install them
Is the musician path still in development ?, I get told to return to Del Parco in two weeks on a friday evening but nothing happens.
Yes it is, the creator of this is now part of core writer team so we'll have them distracted with other stuff too.
Apparently my character's routine and never going for a "full meal" is making her lose weight now, so I must have struck a good balance :)

Can she lose too much weight?

Also:
Apparently I have made a note I can't delete. When you make a note you can "make a note with the current date" the note I did that with can't be removed.
You can get so under weight you die, but you'll get a lot of warnings beforehand. Being very thin is bad for appearance.
Those notes don't have a remove, we are thinking about better note making.
Was mich am Neuen Update stört ist das Sveta jedesmal wenn sie Sonnenbadet oder einen Job hat wo sie die Kleidung wechselt zieht sie stabdig igendwelche Underwear an.
This might be result of fixing another issue. I'll have to find a better solution to fix both problems in next dev cycle.

Neat. Is there, like, an invisible system that accounts for nutrition intake in regards to food portions versus weight gain , or can you generally eyeball your diet from the hunger bar?
There is a very complex system in place that balances energy in and out. Hunger will only help so much in gauging things.
Another question, does the different coats actually change how your character is perceived? I don't notice descriptive adjectives that seem to indicate that they have an impact on your looks.
Yes, coats have a quality value and that gives small bonus to appearance. The flavour text doesn't tell you the value but prices should give it away and the better shops have better coats.
sad..got any advice on how to get mistress natalya to do whatever she does that allows me into the bdsm club?
Just takes some time, after signing contract (or enslaving her which gives it to you instantly) there is a 2-3 month timer before the event where you get the card.
could watersports be added into game sometime?
Someone is working on adding more water sports content now, there is a little bit currently but they plan to expand it quite a bit.
I think I'm stuck. Dance skills are at 50, but Albina keeps saying the following about joining the Starlets:

"Well, am I good enough to join?" you ask.
Albina thinks about it and looks at the other girls; some shake their heads, others shrug in indifference.
Finally, she answers. "I don't doubt that you could eventually reach our level, but you're not exactly, how do I put it, 'socially desirable.'"
"Try improving your skills and appearance first and then get back to us." She turns and leaves with the rest of the troupe.

Every time.
It could be looks but also social group, if you're an outcast you will never get to join, otherwise you need to be hotcat 7 or above
I believe so, but I am not 100% positive on that. Kevin would know best. I personally have never had a game over, so not sure how many there is. I just know there is a few but not to many of them.
It stops any non-storyline game overs. So you can't stave to death or sink in the swamp but you could still become a crack whore or whacked by a mob boss for not taking there threats seriously.
Also there's 13 game overs but not sure you can get one of the old magic ones anymore.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
After some digging, I found background it appears that because I tried the Cursed Schoolboy start I didn't realize that defaults to outcast.

Is there a guide to changing that? I assume it's just time and hanging out with the cool kids?

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
This game was originally a modification of the finished game ЭТО 2014 by DeGross. ЭТО been in development since 2010.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What's supposed to happen after you get approached by Albina and her dance troupe? Dialogue implied that you'd have to attend practice every day except the T-days, but no time is specified and I no longer have an option to attend dance lessons at the sports area of the community center...

The little siren could at least have let me have the rest of my 13~ish practice lessons before hijacking them.... :ROFLMAO:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
After some digging, I found background it appears that because I tried the Cursed Schoolboy start I didn't realize that defaults to outcast.

Is there a guide to changing that? I assume it's just time and hanging out with the cool kids?
To gain access to various social groups you have to do stuff that appeals to them, so for cool kids wear nice clothes and be nonchalant.
This game was originally a modification of the finished game ЭТО 2014 by DeGross. ЭТО been in development since 2010.
ETO was originally a mod of Albedo of which DeGross was a developer so it goes back even further.
It looks like Tatiana bug still hasn't been fixed yet or do I have to start the game fresh new?
The guy who made the magic system did the fixes there. You should learn the basic skill in th esex events and then need to practise it separately in Tatiana's lab to perfect it. The text does say something along these lines but maybe could be even clearer.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What's supposed to happen after you get approached by Albina and her dance troupe? Dialogue implied that you'd have to attend practice every day except the T-days, but no time is specified and I no longer have an option to attend dance lessons at the sports area of the community center...

The little siren could at least have let me have the rest of my 13~ish practice lessons before hijacking them.... :ROFLMAO:
The sessions should be right after school but will clash with cheerleading so that's an either or choice.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

What you do effects it, it isn't easy to stop being a outcast but you can. Just make sure you have low slut fame and then do the things that group would like. Nerds is the easiest to join, study, answer questions in class, be respectively to the teacher, don't make problems, wear conservative school uniform etc, Depending on choices made it will take 3-4 months to stop being a outcast roughly. Can be longer if you are not constant in your actions.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So the issue is that school hasn't resumed yet?
I started from the onset of the summer break.
Ahh, that is probably the issue. I don't think Vengeance thought of that when he set it up.

You could try dance lessons in the city if you have the means and time.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ahh, that is probably the issue. I don't think Vengeance thought of that when he set it up.

You could try dance lessons in the city if you have the means and time.
I found out what the issue was. It was a specific time (15:00) i needed to be there after all, the notice just appeared between the job icon and the clothing icons. I think it would still be useful if Albina mentioned the specific time of day when you're recruited though. I didn't think to look next to the job thing as the only job my character's had yet is the tour guide thing that you don't have a specific time slot for (so I never check it).

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes