FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
jerk off begins at the stage of downloading the game. The developer cannot publish the assembled game in one archive?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
jerk off begins at the stage of downloading the game. The developer cannot publish the assembled game in one archive?
There is a all in one download, that has everything in it as far as I know.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
There is a all in one download, that has everything in it as far as I know.
he file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:

The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

The file has been deleted by the user.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What about Russian version of a game? Last Russian version I saw was 8.1.3.
Is it dropped or just not posted here?
That's the traslation of GL into Russian and not Provincal which nutluck thought you meant. We had no involvement in this translation project and don't know if its still active.
Can we have maybe more Mind control content?
As Nutluck says it can be hard to add, not just because of nature of MC but also the way the game is set up. Everything is designed to react to player choices so taking that away leaves you in a VN.
Tried a new game but Tatiana spell learning still didn't work.
First stage seems to work, next ones are bugged the same way they were before with blank screens.
Bugger, we'll ahve to try that again. Sorry.
so how goes the forum? I thought that updates were posted there first, but it seems the latest builds have appeared here first. Is the tfgames forum being abandoned?
I updated TFGS before this one, so no we're not abandoning TFGS forum. That is our home still.
When you choose to jerk off is your own business.
The all in one version has not been updated to the bug fix version and MausMaus and myself are working out best way for me to link his updates so they can be accessed as quickly as possible after new releases.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
That's the traslation of GL into Russian and not Provincal which nutluck thought you meant. We had no involvement in this translation project and don't know if its still active.

As Nutluck says it can be hard to add, not just because of nature of MC but also the way the game is set up. Everything is designed to react to player choices so taking that away leaves you in a VN.

Bugger, we'll ahve to try that again. Sorry.

I updated TFGS before this one, so no we're not abandoning TFGS forum. That is our home still.

When you choose to jerk off is your own business.
The all in one version has not been updated to the bug fix version and MausMaus and myself are working out best way for me to link his updates so they can be accessed as quickly as possible after new releases.
is the all in one download working again?????// and if so can you post the link ??????????????

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
I have a couple more questions:

1. I have played before quite some time ago and I was wondering what happened to being able to play 2 years of school? I vaguely remember you having to do some shenanigans or am I just forgetting something? I was really surprised when I thought summer vacation was comming up and it said your graduation is in 7 days.

2. What do the feature lock image packs do?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how to join social groups ? can become a cheerleader or become famous in school ?
To join a social group or switch one, just do things that social groups like. For the most part it is what you expect.
Nerd - do well in school, pay attention in class, answer questions in class, behave etc
gopnik - talk back, bully people, don't pay attention in class etc
jock - do well in sports, stand up for yourself, etc
cool kids - where nice clothes, be aloof etc

I don't think cheerleaders become famous in school.

Reactions: alex andrews
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes