buggzy313

May 31, 2019
What you do effects it, it isn't easy to stop being a outcast but you can. Just make sure you have low slut fame and then do the things that group would like. Nerds is the easiest to join, study, answer questions in class, be respectively to the teacher, don't make problems, wear conservative school uniform etc, Depending on choices made it will take 3-4 months to stop being a outcast roughly. Can be longer if you are not constant in your actions.
so if u spent the summer fucking everything u can ...ur stuck with the outcasts? lol

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Also for those of you that had bugs, the OP has been updated with 8.3.1 which is a bug fix release. Hopefully it has fixed most or all the bugs.
The updated qsp file does seem to fix all of the problems I saw but only with a new save.... thanks!

Nynox

Dec 29, 2018
So, this comment isn't relevant to anyone and it'll drown anyway, but it needs to get out there: I actually did it! With the cursed schoolboy start I actually managed to stay pure until I was not a minor anymore (even though I was already a magic sex demon)! Bonus points from me to myself for having my first time consentually with the non-creepy boyfriend option (and all the other times with either him or members of my extended family, which is literally noble).

• Star-struck
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
What about Russian version of a game? Last Russian version I saw was 8.1.3.
Is it dropped or just not posted here?

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
Also for those of you that had bugs, the OP has been updated with 8.3.1 which is a bug fix release. Hopefully it has fixed most or all the bugs.
Tried a new game but Tatiana spell learning still didn't work.
First stage seems to work, next ones are bugged the same way they were before with blank screens.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
so how goes the forum? I thought that updates were posted there first, but it seems the latest builds have appeared here first. Is the tfgames forum being abandoned?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
so if u spent the summer fucking everything u can ...ur stuck with the outcasts? lol
No you can lower slut rep, stop having sex with people that will talk about it and or be descrete. Some NPC's don't talk and if you do it in private sex doesn't add to slut rep etc. It will go down very slowly over time, to speed it up go to church a lot. Once slut rep is low enough you can join a social group, but it will take longer of course.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The updated qsp file does seem to fix all of the problems I saw but only with a new save.... thanks!
We try to make it so new versions will work with old saves but sometimes we can't and it requires new saves and in some cases new games. Glad it seems to have fixed all the problems for you.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So, this comment isn't relevant to anyone and it'll drown anyway, but it needs to get out there: I actually did it! With the cursed schoolboy start I actually managed to stay pure until I was not a minor anymore (even though I was already a magic sex demon)! Bonus points from me to myself for having my first time consentually with the non-creepy boyfriend option (and all the other times with either him or members of my extended family, which is literally noble).
Cool, we try to make it so you can play how you want. It is hard to find that right balance to cater to everyone but we try.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Does helping your mom in the kitchen do anything besides increase your relationship with her? I have a relationship of 101 apparently so I wonder if it's pointless to bother helping with chores now?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What about Russian version of a game? Last Russian version I saw was 8.1.3.
Is it dropped or just not posted here?
We have nothing to do with the Russian version. Both their game and ours came from ETO which was dead. This started as a English translation project that grew into it's own game, when ETO died. Some of the Russian players picked up ETO and started doing their own version. We borrowed some stuff from them and they from us but they was completely separate games and dev teams, just both games came from the same old game.

So I really have no clue what is going on with the Russian version of the game.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does helping your mom in the kitchen do anything besides increase your relationship with her? I have a relationship of 101 apparently so I wonder if it's pointless to bother helping with chores now?
I might be wrong but I thought it also impact how much money she gives you for allowance, but I am not positive on that. I know it was talked about doing that and I THINK it was done but maybe not.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I might be wrong but I thought it also impact how much money she gives you for allowance, but I am not positive on that. I know it was talked about doing that and I THINK it was done but maybe not.
Oh that could be, I haven't actually asked her for money yet. (Starting from summer beginning, I haven't really felt the need to as I earned my own income).

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can we have maybe more Mind control content?
Mind control is fairly hard to do, since it can't just happen any time as we have no clue what he player might want to make a NPC do.

I suggested a spell that was very hard to do, that would let Sveta spirit ride aka share the NPC's body with out the NPC knowing. Then would see, hear, and feel the world through them and at key points would be allowed to spend willpower to make the NPC do something they otherwise wouldn't.

Not sure we will do it as even that is hard to write and code, but it is being discussed.

Just like another idea I had for a spell which was a short term spell to allow Sveta to grow a dick. it would require among other things a strapon and then the magic would make it real for a short period and cloud the NPC's mind so afterwards they would just think it was a very very life like dildo.

Again not sure it will get added or not, but I liked the diea.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
so how goes the forum? I thought that updates were posted there first, but it seems the latest builds have appeared here first. Is the tfgames forum being abandoned?
No it was updated there the same day. Typically it is updated on both spots at the same time. It first appears on our discord and then a hour or two later typically on both sites.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh that could be, I haven't actually asked her for money yet. (Starting from summer beginning, I haven't really felt the need to as I earned my own income).
As I said not sure it does but either it does or eventually it will, when a coder gets time to do it.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes