regnm

Mar 5, 2021
I laughed at this, then cried that I didn't know where or what the Island is... perhaps you could launch a competition to see who could come up with the best [and most complete] map :)
The Island is Vasilievskij ostrov [Vasiliy's island], University and its dorms are there as well as Dolls and Nerdvana shops. Unless your character is a cosplayer or a goth there is not much to do there during the school year. (Technically it's not an island at all, just the part of Neva's delta)

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
So, I now have acccess gto the house of the Meynolds (thanks to my good relationship to Vicky).

How can I improve my relationship to Vickys mother more?
The house seems to be deserted despite Vickys mother (and often also Vicky herself) are there to open and greet me at the entrance.

Also, since I got access to the Meynolds residence, Vicky doesn't ask me anymore to join her (and her boyfriend) in the Park. And I also don't seem to have an option to follow them (or meet them in the Café del Parco).
(I already had Sex with Vicky and Vanya in the secluded beach as well as in Vickys room)

Anything to drive Vickys story further?

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
eightypercent i some day dont go earlier i go like this strech to the 10 and eat that is 12 and in 12 something in scholl eat some food cantanier and go class 14:00 and 14:05 but always banned

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
wanna ask as teacher did free time is saturday and sunday or just or no sunday or saturday or no free time as teacher or what

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
or maybe its bug lisen now i go to gym and take shower to much time but yet somehow i banned in school but do nothing is that bug or

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
or maybe its bug lisen now i go to gym and take shower to much time but yet somehow i banned in school but do nothing is that bug or
Buy an alarm clock, and set it to an earlier time, so that you are not late for school.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
The Island is Vasilievskij ostrov [Vasiliy's island], University and its dorms are there as well as Dolls and Nerdvana shops. Unless your character is a cosplayer or a goth there is not much to do there during the school year. (Technically it's not an island at all, just the part of Neva's delta)
Damn, I must have been drunk too :) I have always liked going to the Patchwork Dolls shop.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
FYI - Hi all. There is a pretty big bug in the game where it is next to impossible to increase the 'pav_slut' variable. A lot of content is gated off unless pav_slut is 150 or higher. In version 0.8.3.2 there are very few ways to raise this. Since the game is best played as the MC being a slut (otherwise there is less than half as much content to play through) you can turn yourself into a slut by using the Console and inputting the following: pav_slut = 160

The 'pav_slut' variable affects your slut status in Pavlovsk. New sex events and opportunities will open up especially with the gopniks. The vast majority of events start at pav_slut 150 or higher, then a few more at 200 or higher, and then a few more at 250 or higher.

Keep in mind that your life will change drastically after doing this... Make a save game in case you change your mind later.

If you wish to check your pav_slut stat, type the following into the Console:

'<<pav_slut>>'

The number will show up below the text in the main window (where all the videos, pictures, and text is displayed).

Have fun and happy gaming!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What about the first digit? What does that indicate? Just curious :)
first number is when we do a major revamp or addition, like the last one if memory serves was the willpower update which dramatically changed how the game played, the second number is large content update and the third number is typically bug fixes but occasionally small content might make it in if it was close to done with the last content update but just missed the deadline but is done while the bugs are being fixed but that is fairly rare.

Reactions: shockspacer
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes