carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
So, I rented the Pushkin appartment at the Kirsanova Real Estate Agency and canceled the City Appartment the game gave me at the start.

And my problem now is that I can't find my new appartment and am essentially homeless. How do I get to my new home?
The characer sheet lists the "old town appartment" as my current home.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So, I rented the Pushkin appartment at the Kirsanova Real Estate Agency and canceled the City Appartment the game gave me at the start.

And my problem now is that I can't find my new appartment and am essentially homeless. How do I get to my new home?
The characer sheet lists the "old town appartment" as my current home.
Pushkin is the old town area of Pavlovsk. To get there you have to get the train (or walk the long highway, or drive if old enough to drive, have doen the lessons and bought a car) to Pavlovsk and "enter building", "leave the station" and "walk to Pushkin". Your apartment should be there or on the linked highstreet.

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
I redownloaded the all in one version today with the sonnix 1.9 player and the game will crash after like 20 minutes, no idea why, no errors or anything the player just freezes and closes.

carabasse

Feb 28, 2018
Pushkin is the old town area of Pavlovsk. To get there you have to get the train (or walk the long highway, or drive if old enough to drive, have doen the lessons and bought a car) to Pavlovsk and "enter building", "leave the station" and "walk to Pushkin". Your apartment should be there or on the linked highstreet.
Thank you, but my problem is not locating Pushkin.
My problem is that there doesn't seem to be an appartment in Pushkin or adjacent locations.

The closest thing is a "Vacant House" in the Pushkin Town Center, which when clicked on just gives me an old man who tells me the appartment isn't for rent and that I shouldn't annoy him.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Can't join to Starlets? Don't know why. In previous gameplays everything was fine, but now I always got this:

"Albina thinks about it and looks at the other girls; some shake their heads, others shrug in indifference.
Finally, she answers. "I don't doubt that you could eventually reach our level, but you're not exactly, how do I put it, 'socially desirable.'"
"Try improving your skills and appearance first and then get back to us." She turns and leaves with the rest of the troupe."

Dance skill was above 70. I even lowered it with cheat. Still everytime the same.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can't join to Starlets? Don't know why. In previous gameplays everything was fine, but now I always got this:

"Albina thinks about it and looks at the other girls; some shake their heads, others shrug in indifference.
Finally, she answers. "I don't doubt that you could eventually reach our level, but you're not exactly, how do I put it, 'socially desirable.'"
"Try improving your skills and appearance first and then get back to us." She turns and leaves with the rest of the troupe."

Dance skill was above 70. I even lowered it with cheat. Still everytime the same.
Sounds like you need to raise appearance as well, Albina only accepts good dancers that are pretty.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Sounds like you need to raise appearance as well, Albina only accepts good dancers that are pretty.
Was wearing normal sport outfit, bimbo, makeup etc. looks 10 of 10. But still the same.

P.S. Just looked at there is written this - Albina will only allow the PC to join if they are a cool kid or jock. When started the game I chose Use the avatar system. Could this be the reason?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Was wearing normal sport outfit, bimbo, makeup etc. looks 10 of 10. But still the same.

P.S. Just looked at there is written this - Albina will only allow the PC to join if they are a cool kid or jock. When started the game I chose Use the avatar system. Could this be the reason?
could be, but you should still have a social group of some sort. Cool kid, jock, nerd, gopniks or outcast.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
never cant see pictures at the game. So shit designed game
not sure what you are saying, if you are saying you can't see images then it sounds like either you have the wrong player or you installed the images wrong.

Animeisgud

Jan 14, 2018
If i pick gopnik att he start do i start out in that social group or do the gopniks have a small event where they ask you to join them, same as Jock or the popular groups?

deathgothic

May 18, 2018
Got an error message while getting the buisness card from Krystal, the message says:

Area: on visit
Line: 3475
Code: 114
Desc: Incorrect variable's name

This is on devbuild of 21-06-23, help?

May 27, 2018
I was doing some testing of the Added Flavour mod and found that a lot of the mother events did not work properly (did not appear at all in most cases) so I went into the .qsp and found the problem. The outfit and shoes in the mod .qsp were defined as "exercise" and "trainers" respectively but the Dev of GL changed I think all sports clothes to be defined as "danilovich" so after changing those to the correct term everything works perfectly fine and so far I haven't run into any more missing events and the mod seems to work perfectly fine now.
This is probably pretty unrelated I guess but I just wanted to throw that in here since the original thread for the mod is closed lmao

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I was doing some testing of the Added Flavour mod and found that a lot of the mother events did not work properly (did not appear at all in most cases) so I went into the .qsp and found the problem. The outfit and shoes in the mod .qsp were defined as "exercise" and "trainers" respectively but the Dev of GL changed I think all sports clothes to be defined as "danilovich" so after changing those to the correct term everything works perfectly fine and so far I haven't run into any more missing events and the mod seems to work perfectly fine now.
This is probably pretty unrelated I guess but I just wanted to throw that in here since the original thread for the mod is closed lmao
Yeah, I think it was closed because some of the stuff from the mod was actually implemented in the main game.
Also, it isn't just the sport clothing and shoes. The whole clothing system was redone with new outfits for 0.8.3 in general, so anything designed for older versions (just about every mod, tbh) won't work properly anymore.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Where this can be seen? In statistics there is - You're an A+ student. Does this means NERD?
I believe it says in the journal, but not positive it should be there but things are slowly being adding to the journal. There is a place to see it, but I honestly don't remember off the top of my head.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
If i pick gopnik att he start do i start out in that social group or do the gopniks have a small event where they ask you to join them, same as Jock or the popular groups?
What ever group you pick at the start is the group you start the game in. The small events are only for switching groups.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The mod author no longer supports the mod so it is no longer being updated. We are importing parts of it into the main game.

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
I believe it says in the journal, but not positive it should be there but things are slowly being adding to the journal. There is a place to see it, but I honestly don't remember off the top of my head.
Yup find it, OUTCAST, is there a way to change it through game? Or with console? Don't want to start new game again.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yup find it, OUTCAST, is there a way to change it through game? Or with console? Don't want to start new game again.
You can switch social groups, but you have to do a lot that group likes and make sure your slut fame isn't to high. On average it takes around 3 months in game to switch groups if you do stuff that group likes. It can vary a bit of course but as a rule of thumb that is how long it takes.

As for console command, most likely but no clue. I am a writer for the game not a coder.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes