Oct 29, 2019
I got a weird capital b icon that says you feel that, like, horrible today. Does anyone know what this is? my mood is always low
Bimbo trait, wear clothes with the bimbo flag do sexy stuff or slutty stuff hmmm shoes that have the bimbo tag or, try and keep going til the capital B icon disappears. you will loose the Bimbo trait.

Reactions: kirito123451

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I got a weird capital b icon that says you feel that, like, horrible today. Does anyone know what this is? my mood is always low
Tallyn is correct but not too clear. To maintain Bimbo status you have to wear bimbo clothing and shoes and do some sexual act/s each day or you will go into withdrawal the next day. That will last the whole day regardless but if you con't do the things I listed you'll stay in withdrawal each day until it wears off.
I am changing it slightly for next release.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Will you add more pets? Like different species of cats, hamsters, crayfish (i want crayfish pet in aquarium lol), snakes, frogs, lizards etc. ?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Will you add more pets? Like different species of cats, hamsters, crayfish (i want crayfish pet in aquarium lol), snakes, frogs, lizards etc. ?
No plans to do so currently. That's not to say we're against the idea, are crayfish a big thing in St Petersburg?

Reactions: charly63

LC1001

Dec 30, 2017
Its a sandbox lifesim, I'm not sure how that would work. The completed save file would be when Sveta was about to die of old age and no one has played it that far.
Is that possible? Has that event even been written? Because we can cheat change the date on the game

Nov 24, 2018
ok i just discovered this game and i got the all in one version, but the thing is im not able to play it at all, and when i extract it, it does not let me, so do i need some specific program or something? As I have the images and sounds folders as well as the actual game itself, but its blank and doesnt let me open it. Thanks in advance.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
ok i just discovered this game and i got the all in one version, but the thing is im not able to play it at all, and when i extract it, it does not let me, so do i need some specific program or something? As I have the images and sounds folders as well as the actual game itself, but its blank and doesnt let me open it. Thanks in advance.
You need the qsp player use one of the ones linked on the main page.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
by main page do you mean where it says QSP only (v0.8.3.2) because I installed that at first but it didnt work? can you link the download please
No, that is the game file.
Under " Video Requirement: " you have 2 qsp players. Take whatever.
You open that .qsp file in the player and enjoy.

Animeisgud

Jan 14, 2018
Soooo..i copied everything and made a second game folder to make a second playthrough (With custom images and so on) now my qsp is sort of bugged? When i start qsp it is like it is in fullscreen and i can't click quest or settings and so on. They all light up in blue when i click on them so i can click on them but nothing happens and the X to quit the player is gone...pls help..pretty please.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Soooo..i copied everything and made a second game folder to make a second playthrough (With custom images and so on) now my qsp is sort of bugged? When i start qsp it is like it is in fullscreen and i can't click quest or settings and so on. They all light up in blue when i click on them so i can click on them but nothing happens and the X to quit the player is gone...pls help..pretty please.
start it and press F11

Reactions: Animeisgud
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes