Xiomi

May 29, 2021
Dev can i say something or suggestion, well can you post or put here an extra play online or something :)

mariahfermer

Apr 27, 2020
Hello everyone,

I want your help. Well, I have played girl life a lot (way too much haha, thank you covid-19). I love the concept, it is a really good simulation, rpg game and I like the sex scenes. However, I would love to find a game that is similar to girl life, but has more choices in non-sexual content. For example, more jobs, opportunities for socialization, studies, friends etc. If it has all these and sex it would be awesome. But, i have researched a lot and played several games, and I don't think that there is one that combines all the above-mentioned, I would like to have some recommendations for games that are like girl life, but without sex and more social things to do. Imagine that I want a qsp game that is realistic (not monsters, creatures etc) and has a lot of life choices.
I don't mind the type of the game (i.e., text-based, with photos, online, etc.)

Thank you <3

FYI I have played hornstown (it's good), I have tried the one that you can live in any city and do almost everything (i didn't like it).

Oct 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

I want your help. Well, I have played girl life a lot (way too much haha, thank you covid-19). I love the concept, it is a really good simulation, rpg game and I like the sex scenes. However, I would love to find a game that is similar to girl life, but has more choices in non-sexual content. For example, more jobs, opportunities for socialization, studies, friends etc. If it has all these and sex it would be awesome. But, i have researched a lot and played several games, and I don't think that there is one that combines all the above-mentioned, I would like to have some recommendations for games that are like girl life, but without sex and more social things to do. Imagine that I want a qsp game that is realistic (not monsters, creatures etc) and has a lot of life choices.

Thank you <3

FYI I have played hornstown (it's good), I have tried the one that you can live in any city and do almost everything (i didn't like it).
I know this is going to sound Like I am being a smart ass but I am not because the only game I can think of that has the scale of Girl Life but less sex is SIMs, 3, or 4. The next closest is Life Choices it is a HTML game and can be found here but it is VERY grind heavy and I do not beleive that the Dev team is very large on that one and may in fact be just 1 person. so updates are VERY slow. To my knowledge there is no game out there on the scale of GL that has not been abandoned or seemingly abandoned.

A very big thank you to Kevin and the Dev team for making that a true statement.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Which part of the story are you talking about the part just with her and her brothers or?
Well. The only thing that i was able to do was talking with Anushka in her bedroom and playing games with her brothers so propabby i don't even started the story and i wish i could know how to push it further

Sep 29, 2019
I know this is going to sound Like I am being a smart ass but I am not because the only game I can think of that has the scale of Girl Life but less sex is SIMs, 3, or 4. The next closest is Life Choices it is a HTML game and can be found here but it is VERY grind heavy and I do not beleive that the Dev team is very large on that one and may in fact be just 1 person. so updates are VERY slow. To my knowledge there is no game out there on the scale of GL that has not been abandoned or seemingly abandoned.

A very big thank you to Kevin and the Dev team for making that a true statement.
SIMs have a lot of Mods here on this site with that you can rise a lot the content and even the Sex part but it will be never close to GL.Life Choices is only grindy when you play for the first time after you know what to do its easy and fast if you want.LC updates was always ok only the past 2-3 updates was real slow but that was/is why the Maker was sick or had some private problem.The game itself is near Finish so no real need much more updates.If all goes right the Maker will soon start with Paris or some other City.And yes near all better games like GL end to be abandon after some time.Most of them why they don't have so many people work on it same as GL.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well. The only thing that i was able to do was talking with Anushka in her bedroom and playing games with her brothers so propabby i don't even started the story and i wish i could know how to push it further
ok if you are wanting to have sex with Anushka you have to be pretty enough, aka hotcat 6 or higher, with that, there is about 5 different sex scenes all with several choices that you can make and change exactly how things go

to watch her have sex
you just have to get lucky with rng when going to her apartment and her brother telling you she is having sex in her room, you can catch her with 3 different boys. You have a few options here just watch, which can lead to you being caught and blackmailed possible. just watch and see how she is with each of the boys, as she does act differently with the diferent boys giving you some insight into their relationships with each other. or finally you can attempt to join in for threesomes, which may or may not be a success depending on a few factors, some based on the boys.

for none sex
lots of little stuff interacting with the family around the apartment
several different version of the play games with her brothers or you can play with the oldest alone
trying on clothes with her can lead to the two of you being spied on
getting snacks can lead to a variety of scenes, some including her father, some her mother and one with her youngest brother and you can see how she gets along with each of them
etc

if you have more specific questions just ask

Reactions: TheBigWater

mariahfermer

Apr 27, 2020

Thank you for your answer.

Yeah I've played sims, I think I prefer the kind of girl life, the text based part. And I have tried a loooot of similar games. I find quite good "about it" but it lacks of storyline, actually I think there's nothing. In contrast to girl life it has many many options, as you can visit like ten different districts. But no story.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Does the Starlets content just disappear after the cop interrogates you? I put in all that time and he shows up after one show and I haven't seen training since.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does the Starlets content just disappear after the cop interrogates you? I put in all that time and he shows up after one show and I haven't seen training since.
Yes but not sure it is after just the one time, it is a timed event. The police investigate and after x amount of time they get shut down, when Sveta gets interrogated I think depends on a few factors.

But anyways yes after a certain point they are just gone.

• Sad
Reactions: Stretta

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Yes but not sure it is after just the one time, it is a timed event. The police investigate and after x amount of time they get shut down, when Sveta gets interrogated I think depends on a few factors.

But anyways yes after a certain point they are just gone.
Welp, that was a big old waste of time then. Spent thousands on dance lessons and gym membership to get a grand total of 1000 from the damn job. Guess it's back to sucking dicks at the gas station.

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

Thank you <3

Closest I can think of is Alter Ego, but that came out in 1986 and might feel reeeaaaally dated

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Welp, that was a big old waste of time then. Spent thousands on dance lessons and gym membership to get a grand total of 1000 from the damn job. Guess it's back to sucking dicks at the gas station.
If you are really good at dancing it might not be a bad idea to consider stripping. You'll get turned away and have to get fake ID and learning pole dancing would help with those tips but it can be a good money maker and much less jaw ache.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stretta

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
If you are really good at dancing it might not be a bad idea to consider stripping. You'll get turned away and have to get fake ID and learning pole dancing would help with those tips but it can be a good money maker and much less jaw ache.
I've been spamming the industrial train station for a couple hours now and the passport guy ain't showing up. Is it bugged?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
new place in the red light district is where you now get the fake id now
Aye, we gave him his own place. The references in the various bits of text should all be up dated but let us know if you find any pointing at the train station still.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Who is the new girl in the Nerd group?

Natalia... who doesn't seem to like Zveta, no matter how often Zveta tries talks to her

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
I got a weird capital b icon that says you feel that, like, horrible today. Does anyone know what this is? my mood is always low

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes